Site Change/Addition Requests - Please Read New Rule.

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.
User avatar
alphaess
Black Belt
Posts: 1959
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:19 pm
Gender: heroine.
House: Sagacitas
Contact:

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by alphaess » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:47 pm

SklarmaDakflam wrote:
alphaess wrote:
    • .+ that thing above about 'last edited' not appearing in posts. it seems like paradise ha, those things edit me (and my partner) so much we have to delete whole posts to get rid of that small text xD
    • I agree, I would like the "last edited" to not show up anymore. I edit a lot and it gets annoying when every post has it.
thunderofthedrum wrote:That feature is incredibly useful for staff actually! It is a great way for staff to see when someone else has made a change to a thread (such ad a verbal warning, checking off a roleplay, etc). It is also very typical for forums and can be useful for knowing when something was last updated. I know it isn't aesthetically pleasing but it does serve a function.
    • Could it be possible to add in, somehow, a function that makes only users to turn it off? like, an option to turn off the tag, only if you want to?
      just an idea at that, getting rid of that little tag at the bottom of my roleplay would be very amazing, without forcing anyone else to lose the ability to see the edited tag.

      and thank you for taking my other suggestion into consideration fast!

User avatar
evergreen moving
Red Belt
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 am
Location: lost in the woods
House: Unsorted

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by evergreen moving » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:48 am

alphaess wrote:
SklarmaDakflam wrote:
alphaess wrote:
    • .+ that thing above about 'last edited' not appearing in posts. it seems like paradise ha, those things edit me (and my partner) so much we have to delete whole posts to get rid of that small text xD
    • I agree, I would like the "last edited" to not show up anymore. I edit a lot and it gets annoying when every post has it.
thunderofthedrum wrote:That feature is incredibly useful for staff actually! It is a great way for staff to see when someone else has made a change to a thread (such ad a verbal warning, checking off a roleplay, etc). It is also very typical for forums and can be useful for knowing when something was last updated. I know it isn't aesthetically pleasing but it does serve a function.
    • Could it be possible to add in, somehow, a function that makes only users to turn it off? like, an option to turn off the tag, only if you want to?
      just an idea at that, getting rid of that little tag at the bottom of my roleplay would be very amazing, without forcing anyone else to lose the ability to see the edited tag.

      and thank you for taking my other suggestion into consideration fast!
      • to add onto this, maybe there can be a /hide/ option? You can choose to hide the edited tag maybe similar to the way you see/cant see smilies. that or somehow you guys could make it only visible to the moderator (just like I know there are some secret buttons you have available unlike us), so maybe make it so that only you can see it? and instead of the reason being posted for everyone to see, maybe you get a message from the moderator as to why and still have the edited tag hidden.
[/size]

User avatar
SklarmaDakflam
Red Belt
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:34 pm
Gender: Magic
Location: The right (wrong) side of your screen
House: Amaranthine

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by SklarmaDakflam » Mon May 01, 2017 7:37 pm

alphaess wrote:
    • Could it be possible to add in, somehow, a function that makes only users to turn it off? like, an option to turn off the tag, only if you want to?
      just an idea at that, getting rid of that little tag at the bottom of my roleplay would be very amazing, without forcing anyone else to lose the ability to see the edited tag.

      and thank you for taking my other suggestion into consideration fast!
    • I like that idea, having the option to hide the "last edited" message. Give the users the option, like we have the option to hide signatures and avatars. That way everyone who wants/needs to see it still can, and for those of us that it bugs we can hide it.
Image

User avatar
Savannah-the-Caracal
Black Belt
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:19 pm
Gender: Female
House: Amaranthine
Contact:

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by Savannah-the-Caracal » Fri May 05, 2017 9:25 pm

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but I'd like to see something, when you're reading through something new, like an rp you are considering joining, or a club or something that a pop-up or a slide-down or something like that comes up and alerts you if a new post has been made while you are reading.
🌟
Twisted Timelines | Create a Clan
aquarius | female | sixteen
Image roleplayer | writer | coder
Spring Prompts | WritingDelight
🌟
right here in the darkness there's nothing left,
for me to do
it's easier to run away but today,
today we got to

I'm a warrior cats, wings of fire, ninjago, and minecraft nut, who
is currently writing a Minecraft: Story Mode fanfiction entitled Twisted
Timelines, and playing Create a Clan I wouldn't mind doing a 1x1 or two
over here, and if you're interested in doing one with me feel free to PM
me and find out what we have in common. I'm also creator/owner of
writingdelight, which is always open for some new members~
See ya round the forums!
~Savannah

cast the shadows out from sight,
a final stand a shouting cry
all the wrongs now turn to right so fight the past
take back the night

User avatar
evergreen moving
Red Belt
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 am
Location: lost in the woods
House: Unsorted

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by evergreen moving » Sun May 07, 2017 7:09 am

    • hm, maybe an option to add a preferred font color to the table? that way you could plug in a specific color
      you normally use, and instead of selecting a random color and changing the code each time, you can just pick
      from your personal colors and have it ready to go. personally it would be really convenient, since I don't normally
      use the presented font colors.
[/size]

User avatar
Smamm
Purple Belt
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: under your bed
House: Sagacitas

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by Smamm » Mon May 08, 2017 4:29 pm

    • I just want to note that what is being suggested in regards to hiding edited tags is not really possible. If you select the option to hide it, it will be hidden from everyone, including staff; and as Thunder mentioned, this feature is utilized by staff and would be problematic. I can look into removal of the tag, however, and other ways that editing history may be viewed by staff alternatively! c: I can't promise anything, though.
[/size]
Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but I'd like to see something, when you're reading through something new, like an rp you are considering joining, or a club or something that a pop-up or a slide-down or something like that comes up and alerts you if a new post has been made while you are reading.
    • What you are asking for essentially is ping notifications, just a little more advanced. Active real time ping notifications would be difficult to implement into our forum, and I don't believe will be entirely possible. Unfortunately, I believe you will have to refresh :c Nonetheless I will still look into it as time allows! Thank you! c:
[/size]
evergreen. wrote:
    • hm, maybe an option to add a preferred font color to the table? that way you could plug in a specific color
      you normally use, and instead of selecting a random color and changing the code each time, you can just pick
      from your personal colors and have it ready to go. personally it would be really convenient, since I don't normally
      use the presented font colors.
[/size]
    • This is an interesting idea. I don't know if a feature like this is possible but I'll look into the possibility once we get some other things figured out first. c: Thanks!
[/size]
Image
.
You're a drive real slow,
Down a no lane road
To a house on a hill
Where the wild things grow
You're wake up in pajamas,
Not a trace of makeup on ya
You're a help her fix it,
Having breakfast with my momma
You're a take back home, home, home girl
Home, home, home girl
Take back home, home, home girl
Home, home, home girl
You're the kind I wanna take a ride with
Sit by on a Friday night
In the stadium lights, side by side
All the ladies like,
"Yeah, she's doing just fine"
Everybody in the bleachers,
They all gon' want to meet ya
From my teachers to my preacher,
My little crowd pleaser
Parading with you
Feeling homecoming cool, yeah
        • .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          ....
          previously known as eccedentesiast

trico
Black Belt
Posts: 2072
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:43 am
House: Amaranthine

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by trico » Fri May 12, 2017 2:52 am

  • I'm not sure if its been discussed before, but figured I'd drop it in here anyway.
    If there was a way to organize your bookmarks into folders it would be really helpful. Like how you can do the same with PMs. I would adore this function as I'm sure others would as well. Just a thought that I've come across now c:
NEW ACCOUNT

RIP Spirit.

User avatar
evergreen moving
Red Belt
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 am
Location: lost in the woods
House: Unsorted

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by evergreen moving » Fri May 12, 2017 3:56 am

bitanic wrote:
  • I'm not sure if its been discussed before, but figured I'd drop it in here anyway.
    If there was a way to organize your bookmarks into folders it would be really helpful. Like how you can do the same with PMs. I would adore this function as I'm sure others would as well. Just a thought that I've come across now c:
    • and also maybe the same for the general recent posts area? like, instead of having to group your current rp's in bookmarks you can also organize the recent posts area so you don't have to dig through a bunch of general threads, old rp's, etc..
[/size]

User avatar
SklarmaDakflam
Red Belt
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:34 pm
Gender: Magic
Location: The right (wrong) side of your screen
House: Amaranthine

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by SklarmaDakflam » Sat May 13, 2017 3:42 pm

evergreen. wrote:
bitanic wrote:
  • I'm not sure if its been discussed before, but figured I'd drop it in here anyway.
    If there was a way to organize your bookmarks into folders it would be really helpful. Like how you can do the same with PMs. I would adore this function as I'm sure others would as well. Just a thought that I've come across now c:
    • and also maybe the same for the general recent posts area? like, instead of having to group your current rp's in bookmarks you can also organize the recent posts area so you don't have to dig through a bunch of general threads, old rp's, etc..
[/size]
    • I agree, these ideas are great. It would be super helpful to have folders for bookmarks and recent posts. That way your bookmarks aren't all jumbled together, and you can find a specific one you're looking for. Folders would make looking for a specific thread much easier than sifting through them all jumbled together
Image

User avatar
Aiden Pearce
White Belt
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:43 pm
Gender: aiden pearce
House: Sagacitas

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests

Post by Aiden Pearce » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:42 pm

BoxBBCode, something like this? I use boxes quite frequently in forms and it's a pain in the ass to get them to fit.
Image
xx
ImagexxImage
xxImage
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

hi guys, call me aiden. i'm a dude
from the us who has a thing for
brits and french voice actors.

rammstein n' kmfdm are the best
bands out there and lucia cifarelli
is one hot motherfucker. aiden out.


━━━━━━━━
! I GET A LITTLE BIT GENGHIS KHAN !
━━━━━━━━

[o] done | [/] in progress | [ ] not done

MARKOWICZ [ ]
name [ ] // name [ ] // name [ ]


┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Image
xx
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest