Site Change/Addition Requests - Please Read New Rule.

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.
Mobius
Orange Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests - Please Read New Rule.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:48 am

Could a way to organize message folders be added? New folders used to just go to the bottom of the list, but now it seems that they just go to a random spot in the list when added. It would be neat to be able to organize them the way we want or at least alphabetically.
Image|Image
|;; it doesn't matter now what happens I
.............will never give up the fight
|;; there is no way I will run away from
....................all of my frights
|;; as long as the voice inside me says go
............I will always keep on running
|;; there is no way to stop me from going
....................to the very top
|.....It doesn't matter...
|.......who is wrong and who is right
~Celliur~
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:41 am

Could you bring back the option of being able to delete your forum post? I remember we use to have that option which could come in handy. I do know you can edit posts but it'd be nice to be able to delete that post. Especially when you want to rearrange the page.
Message me on Discord Adohiro#0166!
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:28 am

~Celliur~ wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:41 am
Could you bring back the option of being able to delete your forum post? I remember we use to have that option which could come in handy. I do know you can edit posts but it'd be nice to be able to delete that post. Especially when you want to rearrange the page.
As long as your post is the most recent I believe you can delete it. If the entire thread is comprised of your own posts (such as your storage), you should be able to delete beginning with the most recent. It’s only once a different account has posted after you that you are limited to editing. If this is not the case, let me know!
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!

We also have STAFF OPENINGS!
DarkRoyalty
Blue Belt
House: Unsorted

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 am

has the 'my posts' section been fixed yet? no matter what device im on or anything it always shows '502 bad gateway'. i've tried everything lol. xc
DARKROYALTY ♚❖
badass mixed girl from canada
ROLEPLAYS
MUSE LEVEL: █████
[ some rps more than others ]
---
replied to: x //
need a response: - //
need to start: o //
reply was ruined/
deleted/etc. : p //
durnehviir [x] /// group rp {durne, mickey} [p] /// blacksteel alchemist [x] /// juliall [-]
group rp {durne, dakotaa} [x] /// jonsie {in pms} [x] /// kitty [-] /// dynasty [o]
chemically poisoned [x] /// broken class [o] /// quackers [x]
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Not yet, but we are working on it and hope by next week! Thanks everyone for bearing with us!
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!

We also have STAFF OPENINGS!
MajorPoland
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:41 pm

I recently experience the problem of posts in new topics not showing up in "My Posts". Like I have posted something on a new topic but it does not show up in the "my posts" area.
(I think we had this issue some time ago already?)
My name is MajorPoland. I share a common interest in Jugger, video games and computing.
If you ever need help or somebody who will listen, I am here for you.

search ~ momma bear ~ german/polish ~ female ~ atheist ~ taken ~

ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:56 am

MajorPoland wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:41 pm
I recently experience the problem of posts in new topics not showing up in "My Posts". Like I have posted something on a new topic but it does not show up in the "my posts" area.
(I think we had this issue some time ago already?)
Hey there, MajorPoland! Staff is aware of this current issue! I've noticed that it typically shows up in your My Posts around 24 hours later. This all started again back when we went down June 4th. Currently, the issue is bigger than what we can do on our own, but we have been actively working on getting this resolved ASAP! For more information, you can read the announcement here! We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing but promise that we're working to get it fixed as quickly as we can!
lilJoy
Blue Belt
House: Amaranthine

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:30 pm

i just have a teeny tiny aesthetic request & that's a dark theme T-T i know it's been brought up once before, & i think that was about 2 years ago, so i just wanted to bring it up again...

tbh, if i knew what languages are used on the site, ie CSS, to modify the appearance i could totally design one, & i would hope that it wouldn't be too poopy because i am a computer science major... it also gives me the excuse to learn another coding language, if i am not familiar with it.
Meraki
Overseer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:41 pm

lilJoy wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:30 pm
i just have a teeny tiny aesthetic request & that's a dark theme T-T i know it's been brought up once before, & i think that was about 2 years ago, so i just wanted to bring it up again...

tbh, if i knew what languages are used on the site, ie CSS, to modify the appearance i could totally design one, & i would hope that it wouldn't be too poopy because i am a computer science major... it also gives me the excuse to learn another coding language, if i am not familiar with it.
    • In the announcement I made I noted that I would be making new color themes as soon as we made sure this current one was stable and good to go. We focused on just one today.
COME TAKE MY HEART OF GLASS
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[My fiance]xx[Dragon]xx[Duckling]xx[CC]
───────────────────────
AND GIVE ME YOUR LOVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Heyyo, I'm Connor one of the site overseers
here on AS. If you experience any bugs, I'm
your guy to go to. I'm currently a witchling
trying to impress my fiance, I have a really
huge obsession with foxes, and I love me a
good bit of horror. My inbox is always open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
AlmightyTallest
Black Belt
House: Amaranthine

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:48 pm

I have a little suggestion that I couldn't find made elsewhere but I'm sure it was mentioned before. A word count thing, so we better track our post lengths? I know some people type it out on another page or document or something to count the words, but I think it would be a whole lot easier if there was a counter already on the website, like at the bottom of the little text box thing or one of the options up top.