Brief Possible Downtime at 6 am EST [COMPLETED]

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Brief Possible Downtime at 6 am EST [COMPLETED]

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:26 am

It is to update the PHP our site runs on and should only take approximately 15 minutes. Just in case that doesn’t work as this was arranged last minute, we’ll figure out another time and immediately update this thread! To be safe, please save any work before that time.
Please go check out our newest Afflatus and take the survey to give us some feedback! We are excited to make changes for 2019. The Afflatus is for YOU guys, so be honest, offer suggestions and critique, and tell us what you want to see! Don’t usually read the Afflatus? Now if your opportunity to check it out and tell us what would get you to start reading it!

Also make sure you are staying up to date on announcements - you should always be current on that board’s content. We just this month posted an announcement regarding the new common room boards and staff openings - go give them a look!
Ellimist
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Brief Possible Downtime at 6 am EST

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:54 am

The update has been completed. It look longer than it usually takes because we moved to a search index that makes optimising the database a 30 minute task. Things should be back up now.