1x1 Event End & Points

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.

Moderator: Admin Aide

How many total threads should be allowed per-member for the next 1x1 Event?

Only 1 thread per person
46%
No more than 2 total threads
19%
No more than 3 total threads
5%
No more than 4-5 total threads
No votes
As many as we want
30%
Other - leave suggestions in the thread below!
No votes

Total votes: 37
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

1x1 Event End & Points

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:16 pm

• Hello Scribes!
                As March comes to a close, so does the yearly 1x1 RP Competition. We admire all the effort everyone put in during this competition and hope everyone had a lot of fun participating! It's important to note that the staff is always looking to do what is in the best interest of all the members on Advanced Scribes and we're always willing to listen to suggestions and critiques to make each event as fun and fair as possible. So in an effort to maintain an open conversation, there is a poll available so the staff can hear your thoughts on the event and apply them for the future. Let us know your thoughts!

And with that, it's time to announce the final results of the 1x1 RP Competition!

Vipera: 1,040 points

Sagacitas: 370 points

Halcyon: 240 points

Amaranthine: 30 points

We want to thank you all for participating and thank you for answering the poll, making your voices heard, and helping to better the function of these events for the future!

-AS Staff
Gamora
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: 1x1 Event End & Points

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:31 pm

• I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this event!! I can't wait for next year!

Also adding to the poll question, I don't see a problem with having more than one roleplay. My philosophy is I was going to be writing that roleplay anyway, so might as well get some extra points for it! Either way though, I don't mind if there is a limit or not, just wanted to share my opinion.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. feel free to pm me about anything.
      still suffering from post-endgame depression.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘