100 Days of Summer Results and Polls!

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Select 1 answer for each of the 4 topics below.

I think there should be more than 4 ten-day themes (# of themes)
5%
I think there should be less than 4 ten-day themes (# of themes)
2%
I think 4 ten-day themes was perfect (# of themes)
19%
10 days themed was too many at a time (# days per theme)
13%
10 days themed was too few at a time (# days per theme)
No votes
10 days of each theme was perfect (# days per theme)
10%
I liked the pattern of short, long, short, long, short for the prompts (pattern)
16%
Too many short prompts (pattern)
No votes
Too many long prompts (pattern)
10%
I thought the challenges were fun and challenging! (challenges)
10%
I didn't think much of the challenges. (challenges)
8%
I disliked the challenges. They were odd, too difficult or not challenging enough (challenges)
10%

Total votes: 63
thunderofthedrum
Admin
House: Halcyon

100 Days of Summer Results and Polls!

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Imagexxx

Happy September!

Another summer has flown by and with the start of autumn comes the conclusion of the 100 Day of Summer event. Every year I have been blown away by the determination and dedication shown by AS members. Whether your goal was 10 prompts, 55, or the entire 100, we have had such a pleasure watching everyone strive to triumph while juggling so many other things in life. As before, every single prompt will earn towards your house, and below we will give some acknowledgement to those who reached the milestones we set forth. We know that completing a dozen prompts can be tough, much less one every day for over three solid months. So without further ado, please join me in congratulating everyone who participated, and especially those listed below for their exciting accomplishments!

rimbaud (Sagacitas), 50+ prompts!
python regius (Halcyon) , 50+ prompts!
Spiritstar3 (Halcyon), 50+ prompts!
n0mad (Vipera), 50+ prompts!
Kami (Sagacitas), 100 prompts!
Deer (Halcyon), 100 prompts!
trophyboys (Amaranthine), 100 prompts!
Jazzyleia (Vipera), 100 prompts!
Gamora (Halcyon), 100 prompts!

The total amount of points earned through the 100 Days of Summer event this year was: 1296

Here is the breakdown by house. If you haven’t participated, I invite you to try it out next year!
Vipera ;; 257
Halcyon ;; 576
Amaranthine ;; 177
Sagacitas ;; 286

• The feedback given in the polls posted by Gamora was extremely helpful and I am so grateful to those who contributed to them. It provided some really great insight since this event has changed some from year to year. Please also take a minute to cast your vote in the poll above and, as always, let us know if you have any questions!

• Lastly, I want to give a shout out to our lovely Roleplay Moderator Kami, for huge contributions to this event. Not only did she provide a ton of great ideas and plan the prompts with me, but she also was the one updating the thread every morning with new prompts.
Happy October!

- Finalize the AS survey results - working on it!
- Update the anon box thread - working on it!
- Announce new Overseer ✔
- Catch up on PMs
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Add new areas to Explicit board ✔
- Dear Stag ✔
- 100 DoS follow up poll
- Update the team page ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the September blueberries!