Site Change/Addition Requests - Please Read New Rule.

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.
evergreen
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Re: Site Change/Addition Requests - Please Read New Rule.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:39 am

• possibly making the manage bookmarks link in an easier to reach place? it is
      getting kind of annoying having to go to the user control panel each time...
Quackers
Brown Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:46 am

evergreen. wrote:
Mine are under quick links..
If you hit "Your Bookmarks" under quick links it will take you directly to "manage bookmarks"
Not sure if your layout is different from mine but quick links is located in the top left of my screen.
(I am currently on a tablet but if I recall correctly it is the same for a laptop)
Mobius
Orange Belt

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 am

Would it be possible to add a search bar thingy for PMs only? For somebody like me who has pages and pages of messages, it would be super nice to be able to type a keyword or a username into a search bar to filter through them quickly.
Image|Image
|;; it doesn't matter now what happens I
.............will never give up the fight
|;; there is no way I will run away from
....................all of my frights
|;; as long as the voice inside me says go
............I will always keep on running
|;; there is no way to stop me from going
....................to the very top
|.....It doesn't matter...
|.......who is wrong and who is right
Kael
Silver Belt

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:16 am

Mobius wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 am
Would it be possible to add a search bar thingy for PMs only? For somebody like me who has pages and pages of messages, it would be super nice to be able to type a keyword or a username into a search bar to filter through them quickly.
I've taken a quick look at this, but unfortunately PHPBB (our forum software) doesn't support a pm search nor are there any valid additional extensions for our version which might be providing this, I am sorry.
evergreen. wrote:
Like Quackers said, it should be under quick links, if you are using the standard AS layout. If you are using a different layout (Without the cloudy AS banner on top), and the link isn't in the quicklinks please pm me so I can see if I made the mistake to only let the link get inherited by the standard layout. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ArsenalSpeedyBlack Canary
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Arsenal [x][x][x][x][x] Speedy [x] Black Canary []
horizon
Bronze Belt
House: Amaranthine

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 am

• Is there anyway to set up the foe option so that the user also can't PM you? Right now all it does is prevent you from seeing their posts without opening them manually.
jcp1195
Red Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 am

Is there a way to fix the Email system? I keep getting bulks of like 23 emails about private messages that aren't there and it's still not telling me when I actually get some.
Ride on Shooting Star

thunderofthebun
Administrator

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Hm, could it be due to the new notification system? Have you reviewed your account settings for emails since the big update? Otherwise, I will make a note of it.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!
Kael
Silver Belt

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:42 pm

horizon wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 am
  • Is there anyway to set up the foe option so that the user also can't PM you? Right now all it does is prevent you from seeing their posts without opening them manually.

There is no 'can not pm' option but you can go to your inbox -> rules, folders and settings and then make a rule: if Sender is [user] delete
You will still receive the pm but it deletes the moment you open your inbox. It is the closest you get right now to the no PM option.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ArsenalSpeedyBlack Canary
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Arsenal [x][x][x][x][x] Speedy [x] Black Canary []
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 pm

jcp1195 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 am
Is there a way to fix the Email system? I keep getting bulks of like 23 emails about private messages that aren't there and it's still not telling me when I actually get some.
thunderofthedrum wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 pm
Hm, could it be due to the new notification system? Have you reviewed your account settings for emails since the big update? Otherwise, I will make a note of it.
      • i also have this problem and i had previously changed my settings. none of my notification settings are set to send me an email, yet i get emails constantly that i have a new pm when i actually don't.
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Mkay, I will definitely make a note of this then. I have not experienced this issue, personally.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!