POINTS STATUS

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

POINTS STATUS

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Hello everyone and happy November!

I hope everyone is excited for NaNoWriMo and the upcoming holidays. As the year begins to wind down with only two months left and as we are at the beginning of a big opportunity to earn points. If you haven't already, please go check out NaNoWriMo and the poll in that thread about possibly increasing the points. At this time, the majority seems in favor and so are the admins, so please stay tuned as it is likely we'll be increasing the points you can earn for this year!! After that, we'll work on getting a sense of how to proceed for 2019.

Since there are only two months left for 2018, I know some of you want to know the current house totals and to know that they are verified correct. I'm updating the common rooms now to also reflect this information. To keep this brief, here are the current house totals and yes, they are accurate as of November 1:

VIPERA | - | 2694
HALCYON | - | 4223
AMARANTHINE | - | 1485
SAGACITAS | - | 3409
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!