Season's greetings, Advanced Scribes!
As the year draws to a close, we've decided to bring to you some holiday spirit and introduce December art trades! Here's how it will work.
Between now and the 30th of November, you will PM important that you would like to enter the competition. You will then be added to a list of all the members who are participating. Once the month is over, all the members will be randomized into groups of two. You and your partner will discuss what you can offer and what you'd like from the other, and during the month of December you and your partner create gifts for one another! Not only are you receiving a piece of works from a fellow member but 50 house points will be awarded to the each of the participating partners in a successful trade.
Code: Select all
Username: House: Gift types you can offer: (Short story, artwork, coding, etc.,)
- Once you enter, please do not back out after applying and the contest has started. We don't want anyone to be left without a gift! If you absolutely must, please notify a moderator.
- Partners will be announced on November 30th.
- If you have a problem with your partner, please report it to a moderator.
- Your project must abide by AS maturity rules.
- The conditions of the two members must be discussed between you - please be considerate about how much you ask from one another.
- Written works must be at least 1k words unless discussed otherwise between two partners.
Here are some ideas of gifts that you can make your partner:
This is a new concept we’ve brought to the site and hope you all come to celebrate Christmas 2018 with Advanced Scribes.