- Good Morning Scribers!
We hope you are having a great start to the year and are all doing well! Staff would like to announce that we are searching for new team members to fill some spots in our staff. Over the course of a couple of months, we've shrunk down in size rather significantly and to be a fully functioning site, we would love to welcome some additional members into our ranks to keep things flowing smoothly. Fresh minds often bring great insight as well, which is something we could definitely use to help balance out the community a bit more.
We would like to announce that the positions of Attendant, Sorting Archivist, Overseer, and Global Moderator are open! Currently, we are seeking one Attendant, one Overseer, one Sorting Archivist, and one Global Moderator. This is subject to change based on the number and quality of applications we receive.
With that being said, we would like to announce some previous and current staff changes. It's already been notated that Rakuen, the previous site admin, has retired due to real life getting in the way. We would still like to thank her for her contributions to the site, and everything she has helped us with to get us this far. Recently, we've also had to retire one of our Attendants for the same thing. Real life has a habit of getting in the way of things, and we completely understand that. It is with great sorrow that we are announcing the retirement of Darkness.
They have been a great help to the site while on our team, and we would ask that you wish them well when you see them around the site. We are truly thankful for everything they have done, and the amazing work they have put into our social media accounts to keep them running and updated. Thank you, Darkness. We all wish you the absolute best, and you are absolutely welcome to apply to staff again when things have settled down for you!
Without further ado, here are the requirements for our staff applicants. Please read them over carefully, and fill out your forms to the fullest of your abilities! Good luck, Scribers!
- At least 17 years old.
- Have not received an official warning prior to applying. (Verbal warnings are different and will be overlooked unless they are numerous.)
- Have been a part of our site for at least 6 months. (Some members create new accounts and ditch their old. If you have done so, please provide the link.)
- Enough time available to visit Advanced Scribes frequently (ie an hour every 2-3 days for modding, active in staff discussions).
- Good communication skills - maintaining a cool head with members and coordinating effectively with the rest of the team is vital.
- An account on Discord
- PM your completed form (found below) to the site admin (thunderofthedrum)
- Please see new post below for deadline
Code: Select all
Position Applying For: How old are you: Duration as a member: How active are you as a role-player? How many hours a day are you online? What IRL commitments and responsibilities do you have? Do you have experience modding, administering or coding? Provide links when applicable. Why do you feel you'd be good for this position? Provide your Discord username: