THE GIANT CHAT ROOM (pt4)

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Should Advanced Scribes be locked until everything is finalized and complete?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 151

Iadala
Silver Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: THE GIANT CHAT ROOM (pt4)

Post by Iadala » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 am

• Ya'll... let's talk about TV shows and ships that have ripped your heart out and crushed you.

Because I'm over here watching this show my crush/kinda boyfriend (nothing's been officially said but we both keep answer "I don't know" to the questions on "what are you guys" and "are you dating yet" so... idk what he is???) suggested to me. Now, this freaking show was holding back this ship from happening since the beginning. You know how you normally get those scenes where you just want to stand up and scream: "JUST KISS ALREADY!"? There were none of those. Not until about halfway through the third season and they finally did kiss shortly after the the guy tells her she's the reason he's still alive.

Not even two episodes later she get shot and dies in his freaking arms while he cries over her and he himself being shot. Of course he survives. Because why wouldn't he? He's the main character after all and he's just not allowed to have a love life.
      I'm so freaking crushed over this omfg. I waited three seasons, knowing it would be cute if they would just get together, knowing that they would be good and perfect for each other... and right before giving them a shot, they decide to kill her off.

I freaking hate these creators I swear to God.

ALSO

Balancing out work and school is really difficult???
      Like geez you'd think after about four months of working at the same place I wouldn't be so tired all of the time but joke's on me! At least my paychecks are nice but... oomf. This is tiring af
      Well, mostly it's that I feel like it takes up all of my "relaxing time" because I mostly work on the weekends and I haven't been able to really do replies in quite a while now. Even then I haven't really wanted to sit down and do replies? But I also really want to keep my RP going. It's annoying. Ever since I started work I have done little to no creative writing and it makes me sad tbh

Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

Post by Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:14 am

What's this I see about SHerlock?

nanu
Bronze Belt

Post by nanu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:31 am

i need to catch up ah/// so many tv shows to watch
Image-

mo.
Purple Belt

Post by mo. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 am

speaking of tv shows im trying to watch more actual tv / less anime and?? american tv is so much slower paced?? it's probably because the episodes aren't just like 20 mins long but

Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Post by Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:15 am

I have been just watching anime because I have like 5 lists full of anime I need to get done

winchester1701
Black Belt

Post by winchester1701 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 am

• got to be honest here, I've only ever watched 'blue exorcist', and while I did love it, the only reason I watched it was because the guy I was seeing at the time recommended it (well first he recommended naruto but I was informed not to trust him on that). I really am so lost when it comes to figuring out what's good and stuff in that genre haha.
[/size]

Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

Post by Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:46 am

XP
Well, I could tell you what I like, but that wouldnt guarantee you'd end up liking it

Blacksteel Alchemist
Global Moderator

Post by Blacksteel Alchemist » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:17 am

winchester1701 wrote:
    • got to be honest here, I've only ever watched 'blue exorcist', and while I did love it, the only reason I watched it was because the guy I was seeing at the time recommended it (well first he recommended naruto but I was informed not to trust him on that). I really am so lost when it comes to figuring out what's good and stuff in that genre haha.
[/size]
The only good one is Fullmetal Alchemist.
Criminal Minds Fanfic
Supernatural Fanfic
1x1 search
Currently looking for a Criminal Minds or a Supernatural rp.
Image⎜FEMALE⎜23⎜STAY AT HOME DAUGHTER⎜INTP⎜♓︎ ⎜Image

winchester1701
Black Belt

Post by winchester1701 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:27 am

• @Spiritstar3; well I'm always on the hunt for new things to watch :3

@Blacksteel Alchemist; good to know cx maybe I'll give it a shot
[/size]

nanu
Bronze Belt

Post by nanu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:26 am

winchester1701 wrote:
[/size]
Blue exorcist is p good! I'm excited for the second season
Image-