Introductions

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Xaphan
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Introductions

Post by Xaphan » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Hi everyone, Xaphan here...

I'm a 22 year old girl from Denmark. I have been doing roleplaying on and off for at least 4 years. I see myself as a semi-lit roleplayer in training, I still have so many things to learn. I'm know as Ðestiel or Des on Chicken Smoothie. Right now I'm trying to get my things back together and really get into roleplaying again. Earlier last year I got a diagnosys so I have a few things I struggle with. I have a lot of free time because of this and I use most of my time roleplaying on Chicken Smoothie - then another user showed me this site, and I really wanted to check it out for real. I'm not sure on where to start though o.o there's so many things to do in here c:

I'm a Supernatural fangirl and I enjoy doing SPN roleplays. I'm also a Fairy Tail fan...I'm not sure what else to say other than Hi ^^'

- Xaphan

-
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ── Y O U,
──────── O R X N O T ────────
[LINK] [LINK] [LINK] [LINK] [LINK]
You might know me as Ðestiel or Des from CS
I'm still fairly new to this site but I'm having
a great time so far - My inbox is always open
So if you want to chat or rp I'm right here c:

-
ImageImageImage
-

─────── S O N ───────
sig by cerise

renton
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Post by renton » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Hello! I'm Bee and I'm a 21 y/o Jewish butch lesbian. I'm also a filthy little media goblin and I love consuming as much content as I can. My fav kinds of stuff are cult classics, mystery/crime shows, and fantasy. I also love comic books and musicals.

Fav movies? Tie between Hot Fuzz and Trainspotting
Fav Shows? Psych, Twin Peaks, B99, Gravity Falls, Criminal Minds, and Elementary.
Fav musicals? Falsettos, Book of Mormon, and My Fair Lady!
Fav comic series? Batman and the Avengers.
Other favs: The Adventure Zone, Wormwood, Da Vinci Code, L4D, Until Dawn, and Homestuck.

I love writing and Rping, and I'm on this site because of my best friend @simon! Follow me on Pinterest and Tumblr. The username for both is sickjakes. Don't interact with me if you ship incest or pedophilic ships. Ciao

simon
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Post by simon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:50 pm

• renton wrote:
    Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Hello! I'm Bee and I'm a 21 y/o Jewish butch lesbian. I'm also a filthy little media goblin and I love consuming as much content as I can. My fav kinds of stuff are cult classics, mystery/crime shows, and fantasy. I also love comic books and musicals.

Fav Shows? Psych, Twin Peaks, B99, Gravity Falls, and Elementary.
    Other favs: The Adventure Zone, Wormwood, Da Vinci Code, L4D, Until Dawn, and Homestuck.

I love writing and Rping, and I'm on this site because of my best friend @simon! Follow me on Pinterest and Tumblr. The username for both is sickjakes. Don't interact with me if you ship incest or pedophilic ships. Ciao

WILL SMITH POSE @ MY BEST FRIEND I LOVE HER SM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

renton
White Belt

Post by renton » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:58 pm

simon wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:50 pm
  • renton wrote:

Fav Shows? Psych, Twin Peaks, B99, Gravity Falls, and Elementary.

WILL SMITH POSE @ MY BEST FRIEND I LOVE HER SM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M BIG LOVE FOR SIMON HE'S LITERALLY MY FAV PERSON ON THIS WHOLE DAMN EARTH

Dracowolf
White Belt

Post by Dracowolf » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:50 pm

S'up,

Name's Dracowolf, or Draco for short if you want.
I am female, though you'll find I tend to work with male characters with a strong preference towards them. I am 26, a library tech student in Canada (hence you will find the stray u in some words). I started role-playing when I was very young with Dungeons and Dragons, running through scenarios made by my older brothers who learned how to from my parents, needless to say roleplaying is part of my family. That being said I can come across lazy when writing, and I'm going to try and avoid that. While I am more than capable of writing posts in huge lengths, sometimes muse doesn't agree with me, or I find some fluff useless when two characters are in the middle of a conversation that doesn't take a massive response (I mean, I can only describe wind blowing through hair so many times and in so many ways in order to increase word count).

I don't know when I'll try joining up with anything or looking for partners, for the most part I'm just looking around, trying to decide if this is a good fit for me or not. Figured the least I could do was come and say hello as I silently stalk threads from the shadows. Anyways, if you want to chat, I swear I don't bite, otherwise I'll just be over there waving from afar.

aniyeu
White Belt

Post by aniyeu » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:56 am

Hello there, I am sorta new. I joined Oct 29, 2017, for a roleplay that never started. Haven't really been online since then, so I could be considered a new user due to activity. lol c:

I am danixx, same user for ChickenSmoothie, I am a 19 yr old girl from the Western States of USA, Mountain Time. I don't mind people calling me by Dani or my irl nickname, Ally. I am fairly active apart from working, but wish to be more active on here, as well. I've been roleplaying for about 9 years, so I'd like to think my roleplaying is semi-lit.
I graduated with a 'C' in English, however, so I try my best at the least... lol.

My intrests are...
  • >> The Legend of Zelda
    >> Avatar TLA/ LOK
    >> Harry Potter
    >> Warrior cats
    >> Wolves
    >> HTTYD
    >> Disney
    >> Supernatural-- Destiel
    >> Game of Thrones

It's very nice to meet all of you! ♥
♦ ally - 19 - she/her ♦
♥ wolves ♥

Fool
White Belt

Howdy y'all!

Post by Fool » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:31 pm

• Salut! My name is Rambo, but you can call me Cap or Fool! I'm Politic on chicken smoothie, and I'm also Toothache on lioden and Satire on goatlings(yes, I love petsites)! I take pretty frequent brakes from roleplay due to my hectic schedule, but when I get the chance I love semi-lif/lit roleplays!
    • My Interests include:
      1. Detective/mystery stories
      2. Art & art history
      3. Intricate(and impracical) weaponry
      4. Cats! Every single one of em
      5. Being dramatically serious about conspiracy theories
      6. Aliens and fake space mythology
      7. Coding!(usually just forum, but I do love me some CSS)
      8. RPGs, not the blowy-uppy kind
      9. Actually, just video games(+ video game history and urban legends) in general!
    • I hope to see y'all around!

astraea
White Belt

Post by astraea » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:20 am

heyo, i'm astraea! i also go by astraea and other variations of it on many other sites, such as chickensmoothie, flightrising, feralfront, etc. (albeit i'm not very active on them nowadays oops). i am absolute kpop and animanga trash lmao and i've recently become obsessed with the mmorpg blade & soul (highly recommend, 10/10). i also love animals and am a dog owner myself. i'm from the uk so timezones will be weird rip. but ye, that's it from me~ cx

Crickets
White Belt

Post by Crickets » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello everyone, I'm not sure how to start this but my username is obviously Junemusic. If you don't want to call me that you can call me either June or Nana. I'm a student, part time illustrator, and currently learning something I greatly dislike.

Little things you should know about me:

~I don't appreciate cussing, or suggestive language. I don't purposely ridicule people who do use profanity, just know that if you start using bad language around me I'm not going to talk to you.

~I don't tolerate bullying. I'm not afraid to report users whose intentions are to be actions of bullying.

~I'm very shy and introverted. Please give me some space and don't push me to open up to you. I'll choose whether or not to.

~I'm INFJ. Working on my patience, and I try to always be there for people who I care about. Even if I don't know you, I'll be the "I'll offer my shoulder for you to cry on" type of person.

~I suffer from many anxiety disorders. Even writing this makes me shake.

~I love writing and role playing!! I'm trying hard to improve in my skills. I love drawing and most art forms. I love the movies Jack and Jill, Godzilla, Spiderman, Land Before Time, Jarrasic Park/World, Signs, and basically any type of alien or scary movie. Sour candies are my favorite! <3 and memes...

~I have a great dislike for demonic or satanic things. Anything super gory or explicit. I don't like anything that has to do with ghosts.
___

I hope things go well here, maybe find some people with the same interests.

Hello, I'm Crickets but you can call me Nana.
……………………………………………………………………………
Always trying to improve my skills in writing, roleplaying, and any literature. If you have any tips for me, I'd love to hear!

Meraki
Overseer

Post by Meraki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:10 pm

Hidden text.
Xaphan wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:08 pm
renton wrote:
[
Dracowolf wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:50 pm
danixx wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:56 am
Fool wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:31 pm
astraea wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:20 am
Junemusic wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:28 pm
    • This may be a little late for some, but welcome welcome! I hope you're all setting in well/have figured out everything but if you guys have any questions please feel free to message me. We have a beautiful FAQ up and running right now but I realize all questions may not be answered simply by it. You're also welcome to pop in to our rp search forum for those of you interested in finding partners if you haven't yet.
COME TAKE MY HEART OF GLASS
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[My heart]xx[Dragon]xx[Duckling]xx[CC]

───────────────────────
AND GIVE ME YOUR LOVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Heyyo, I'm Connor one of the site overseers
here on AS. If you experience any bugs, I'm
your guy to go to. I'm currently a witchling
trying to impress my boyfriend, I have this
huge obsession with foxes, and I love me a
good bit of horror. My inbox is always open