Chat, socialize and discuss.
Echoes
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Cosplay?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Sup people!

Anyone here interested in cosplay?

I really want to start sewing cosplays myself, but I suck at making patterns etc

So anyone know know any cheap/free cosplay patterns?
caim
Attendant

Re: Cosplay?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:01 pm

• Very much so. I've done several cosplays and while I still love cosplaying, college has sucked up most of my time. I am hoping to find some time in the future in order to continue cosplaying- because to be honest, I'm a god at styling and cutting wigs. Here are actually a few photos of my last cosplay and likely my favorite (Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss): x x

As for the patterns, this site has a few patterns as well as many cheap cosplay outfits that could definitely be embellished upon.
I HATE IT JUST AS MUCH AS YOU
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[Fiance]x[Dragon]x[Duckling]x[Rissy Prompts]
I'm always available to answer questions or chat !

───────────────────────
SO I WAIT FOR YOU ALL NIGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Aye, the name's Hal. I'm your neighborhood
witch and one of the site's attendants. I'm a
sophomore in college who is in a bomb ass
relationship with this little ray of sunshine.
Astrology is my game, I have an obsession
with DnD and I love horror games and films.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Re: Cosplay?

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Echoes wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 pm
Sup people!

Anyone here interested in cosplay?

I really want to start sewing cosplays myself, but I suck at making patterns etc

So anyone know know any cheap/free cosplay patterns?
Hey there! We do already have a thread about cosplaying so I will soon merge this thread into it. It would be great to get it active again and some people there might have some awesome suggestions for you!

Cosplayers Club
Please go check out our newest Afflatus and take the survey to give us some feedback! We are excited to make changes for 2019. The Afflatus is for YOU guys, so be honest, offer suggestions and critique, and tell us what you want to see! Don’t usually read the Afflatus? Now if your opportunity to check it out and tell us what would get you to start reading it!

Also make sure you are staying up to date on announcements - you should always be current on that board’s content. We just this month posted an announcement regarding the new common room boards and staff openings - go give them a look!