Moderator: Admin Aide

thunderofthedrum
Admin
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 am

drappa wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:46 pm
  • oof i've never posted on this yet hi !

also just got a new fish tank & cleaned out my entire room like purged all the shit im not using and needing and boy does it make a big difference >:)
  • WELCOME TO THE THREAD OF GOODNESS.

Also I FEEL YOU on the purging stuff. I've been going through a years-long transition in trying to lighten up my material possessions a bit. I'm happy that I actually put some decor to use this weekend that hadn't really seen the light of day yet, plus I have a box to donate. I have so much more that I want to go through. It's hard, but bit by bit it happens.

My boyfriend and I discussed retirement a bit and he told me how much he puts away through his work - it's actually right on target and I'm so happy to hear that. I'd been wondering for ages!

For the first time ever, I got to have a tree with a boyfriend and set everything up all beautiful. Granted, all he did was put up the tree and then I did all of the lights and decorating (plus the mantle), but it looks lovely and he thinks so too. xD

And, while my anxiety has been really up and down and all over the place lately, it hasn't been out of control in a while and I'm so glad for that.

Lastly, I got a sweater that I LOVE and have already decided I'm going to wear it for Christmas.
Happy November!

- Finalize the AS survey results ✔
- Update the anon box thread - in progress
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Post AS survey results ✔
- Post NaNoWriMo event ✔
- Prep the December event

holiday party • giant ESA project • wrap gifts • Christmas

Happy Birthday to all of the December blueberries!
sylver
Attendant

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:18 pm

• my fellow office gay TM brought his dog to work today and i've been playing with her whenever i get the chance. she's so energetic and i absolutely love her!! my own dog is old and lazy, so it's a nice change to have a playful little baby around. she's just the distraction i needed today & she always drops her toy and comes to the glass door to sadly stare after me when i leave and i just,,,,,,, my HEART

edit:

diana: wanna smoke 45?
    diana: i mean,, at 45. 2:45 PM
    me: sure
    me: i mean, i'd also smoke 45 cigarettes, don't get me wrong, but smoking at 45 is fine too
Imagexxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl ✦ they/them ✦ german ✦ neutral good
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingcharactersto-do
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

Gamora
Black Belt

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:19 pm

• had my first sleepover with ollie this weekend! it went so much smoother than I thought it would with the cats. ollie didn't give two shits about them, even when they were hissing. that dog is such a treat to have in my life and while everything is still very tentative, I have my hopes that he's going to be just fine and have no issues passing the test.

also friday at the indoor christmas light show was so much fun and I took such good pictures. man, it was just a great weekend overall <3
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

nicaise
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:07 am

• god I LOVE buying gifts for people, holiday shopping is the fucking best

++ I was the only one in the grad scene who didn't need to call line today, which felt great
      +++ I went feral and ordered all the current volumes of deadly class that I don't own yet, which was impulsive and unnecessary but I can't wait
      ++++ I know I'm nothing special for this at ALL but I would fucking lay down my life for baby yoda and the mandalorian idc idc idc
  • pronounced neek•ehz
    uni student, virginia, trying to make it
drappa
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:39 pm

thunderofthedrum wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 am
drappa wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:46 pm
  • oof i've never posted on this yet hi !

also just got a new fish tank & cleaned out my entire room like purged all the shit im not using and needing and boy does it make a big difference >:)
  • WELCOME TO THE THREAD OF GOODNESS.

Also I FEEL YOU on the purging stuff. I've been going through a years-long transition in trying to lighten up my material possessions a bit. I'm happy that I actually put some decor to use this weekend that hadn't really seen the light of day yet, plus I have a box to donate. I have so much more that I want to go through. It's hard, but bit by bit it happens.

My boyfriend and I discussed retirement a bit and he told me how much he puts away through his work - it's actually right on target and I'm so happy to hear that. I'd been wondering for ages!

For the first time ever, I got to have a tree with a boyfriend and set everything up all beautiful. Granted, all he did was put up the tree and then I did all of the lights and decorating (plus the mantle), but it looks lovely and he thinks so too. xD

And, while my anxiety has been really up and down and all over the place lately, it hasn't been out of control in a while and I'm so glad for that.

Lastly, I got a sweater that I LOVE and have already decided I'm going to wear it for Christmas.
  • TY!!!!!! and Ikr! and damn if it doesn't feel so good to clean and purge! I feel so much more productive ngl and my room looks bigger now that I've cleaned and organized!

I'm glad that your husband has a lot put away through work- its good to start that stuff early! also, that's great that you finally get to have a tree! <3 i hope your anxiety gets better soon!

EDIT: @gamora- i L O V E christmas light shows!! drop some of the good pics!!!

@nic- i dont even watch star wars but i will also lay my life down for baby yoda
    also i 10/10 support the decision to impulse buy the deadly class volume,, idk what they are but i support
    GJ ON THE GRAD SCENE!!!
Image_____xxImage
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
devin - 21 - female - leo - #0252barrow on discord - in the explicit section - physical therapist technician
snake wife ♥ ___ beautiful actual wife ❀ ♥ ___ my gorl ✺ ___ Oh damn. ❇ ___ dolly to my daddy❣ ___HUSBAND!!♥
WORK SCHEDULE: M W F (9-5 EST) EVERY OTHER TUESDAY (9-1 EST)
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:26 pm

trophyboys wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:27 am
You know who's amazing?? THIS MAN RIGHT HERE. Just, look at this beautiful baby. He's amazing. I want to squish him. I swear, one day, I'll squish him.

But you know what's even more amazing?? Matching our coding. Just look at his wonderful RP storage!! Even though mine is still a work-in-progress, you can see that it's pretty much the same thing!! Also, the layouts our RP posts are matching?? And the code we're using for our discussion threads??
And whatever we choose to do for the Afflatus?? The December issue isn't even out yet, but you can bet your ass we're going to have matching coding!! <33

Like, it warms my heart so much to finally have someone I can match coding with without other people growing jealous and just have fun making new RPs!!
Where have you been for all of my life, baby boy, I'll never let you go now and you're stuck with me forever. I'm not planning of EVER leaving you. <3
python regius
Green Belt

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 pm

• its sad that its because he's old and not doing so hot but omg watching a snake eat worms is the best thing I've ever
    still got a C on the test I didn't have time to study for but its better than I thought and he definitely went easy on my grading
    someone reached out to me last night and I'm so glad they did; idk if I was actually helpful but I at least didn't feel annoying for once, which is about all I seem to be able to feel while interacting lately
sylver
Attendant

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:43 pm

• diana & caro have been so incredibly kind to me and i'm grateful that they invited me to join them at a warehouse sale. ended up not buying anything because my mood kinda dropped a bit, but it was nice nonetheless. i also had a fellow german CS user send me a gift with a short, but really kind and heartfelt message (with him saying something along the lines of "i like you & really don't like 'seeing' you like this", so that brought a smile to my face too. i don't really know him apart from knowing that we have a few shared interests, but that somehow just made it feel even more genuine
Imagexxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl ✦ they/them ✦ german ✦ neutral good
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingcharactersto-do
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

trophyboys
Green Belt
House: Amaranthine

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm

Kami wrote:
    • you got me cryin in the club!!!

wait 'till we get matching avatars and signatures. it'll be over for you bitches.
nmrn
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:02 pm

drappa wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 pm
  • adam = big step up from his last bf ;)
    THANK U yes it has been a shit show real talk, but we will go into 2020 much better, and u can count on that
  • that's a BIG TRUE to both of those
Kami wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:26 pm
trophyboys wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:27 am
You know who's amazing?? THIS MAN RIGHT HERE. Just, look at this beautiful baby. He's amazing. I want to squish him. I swear, one day, I'll squish him.

But you know what's even more amazing?? Matching our coding. Just look at his wonderful RP storage!! Even though mine is still a work-in-progress, you can see that it's pretty much the same thing!! Also, the layouts our RP posts are matching?? And the code we're using for our discussion threads??
And whatever we choose to do for the Afflatus?? The December issue isn't even out yet, but you can bet your ass we're going to have matching coding!! <33

Like, it warms my heart so much to finally have someone I can match coding with without other people growing jealous and just have fun making new RPs!!
Where have you been for all of my life, baby boy, I'll never let you go now and you're stuck with me forever. I'm not planning of EVER leaving you. <3
  • I'm in a similar situation with Drappa atm, she is a total doll and let me share some of her code as I warm back up to using the site properly :) agreed that having the freedom to share things openly without any complaint or opposition from others feels good as shit.