Your Opinion on Same-sex marriage? Discussion

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

dog
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Your Opinion on Same-sex marriage? Discussion

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:59 am

• i dont think this is much of a debate thread, more like a thread where you just say you support gay marriage.
      literally no one has opposed or will oppose since lots of opinions are constantly bashed if they aren't 'the norm'

anyways, im for it. so don't go on messaging me 'why u no support gay marriage u bigot' because i do.
requiem
Blue Belt

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:00 am

I am all for same sex marriage.

The bad thing is that I go to a Private College Prep Christian School where they keep to traditional views.
Teachers have to sign a contract saying all these traditional beliefs, including opposing same sex marriage. Which I understand it is the school's rights and all, but as Christians you'd think they would be more open to accepting different opinions. Not to mention the fact the being any sexuality other than heterosexual gets you kicked out, even on suspicion.
With their religion, you'd think they would let them in and be open to the idea that their religious beliefs might rub off and "open their eyes to God".
World can't be perfect though. I am currently a student fighting for the LGBTQ community at my school, I hope that one day the school will accept all sexuality with open arms.
[considering that they accept other religions. but not sexuality.]
Image r e q u i e m [ k y l i e ]
characters search thread schedule
periwinkle
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:38 am

I'm a little afraid to post this but it is against the rules to bash people for their beliefs so I will go for it.

I do not support gay marriage, it goes against my religion (I'm Lutheran) and everything I've ever been taught. No, I will not hate on you if you are homosexual, but I'm just saying that I'm not for it.
🌸 Image 🌸 Image 🌸
x

[x] = answered
[-] = not answered
x
x
xxxxxMuse: 6/10
xxxxxTime: 3/10

xxxxxCurrently CLOSED
xxxxxfor roleplays!
xxxxxsearch thread
Smamm
Archivist

Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Ernin wrote:I'm a little afraid to post this but it is against the rules to bash people for their beliefs so I will go for it.

I do not support gay marriage, it goes against my religion (I'm Lutheran) and everything I've ever been taught. No, I will not hate on you if you are homosexual, but I'm just saying that I'm not for it.
    • You're not bashing people for their beliefs by saying you don't agree with it. It's just a matter of personal opinion and beliefs. You were perfectly polite; don't be afraid to say what you think. <3

previously eccedentesiast
guenasa
Yellow Belt

Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Eccedentesiast wrote:
Ernin wrote:I'm a little afraid to post this but it is against the rules to bash people for their beliefs so I will go for it.

• You're not bashing people for their beliefs by saying you don't agree with it. It's just a matter of personal opinion and beliefs. You were perfectly polite; don't be afraid to say what you think. <3
  • Good for both of you °3^ ❤
_________
hey °3^ call me june
✨we♥it🌻tumblr
✨
════════════════════
-- bitter boogie comes
without a warning
i really hate the way
it mess' my mind up --

═════ song of the day ═════
_________
.Kat.
Brown Belt

Sun May 22, 2016 4:19 am

milla rayén. wrote:
Eccedentesiast wrote:

• Good for both of you °3^ ❤
I'm bi, and that wasn't offensive at all. Most people who are against it basically flail around screaming how much they hate us. That was the most respectful sentence I've ever heard from someone against same-sex marriage. Thank you so much.
Image Image Image