Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

aberdeen
Purple Belt
House: Unsorted

tattoos + body mods

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:54 pm

• hello friends,
      • i don't see a thread like this so I'm starting on up for my fellow tattoo, piercing, and body modification enthusiast out there on AS.
      personally I've always had a great deal of interest in these things, mainly tattoos. I would love to discuss tattoos, styles are artist and hear about you own opinions and stories. feel free to chat about any piercings and more extreme mods as well! Would you get any done or do you currently have some, ect.?
      I can also give out some advice or answer some questions but by I'm no expert. c:

Anything related to the topic is welcome to be discussed here. All I ask is that you keep it respectful. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but no need to be rude about it.
[/size]
        running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side
Kass
Yellow Belt

Re: tattoos + body mods

Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:18 am

• I have five o3o.
[/size]
avenoir.
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 pm

I have two c:

And to get my first one, I quarreled with my father for about... uhm... two months. At the end, I threatened him to draw my wished sooon to be tattoo with a permanent marker everyday. And I said him that if I got skin cancer it would be only his fault LOL

About thirty days later, I got my tattoo *fuck yeah* I feel proud of myself... and pretty evil, yeah. LOOOOOL
━━━━━━━━━━
muse: ◆ ◆ ◇ ◇ ◇ | time: ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◇

r o l e p l a y s
:: deviancy, corrupted purity
nightmare, fight for your life
:: the arena

sismustiesenpaiboo

━━━━━━━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SI VIS PACE, PARA BELLUM
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
i am sad and i feel like shit. bless my sis
for existing and making sure i won't have
a breakdown. please be patient...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
if you want peace, prepare for the war
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cheval.
Blue Belt

Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:58 am

I have a double piercing in my ear, and a nose piercing.... I`m allowed to get a tattoo in three years c:
I want a third piercing though....
Role plays;; ---------------------------------------------------------------------
news:

7/8 are replied to---------------------------------------------------------------------
[12.14.15] livestock

key || [x] is replied;; [] is need to reply;; bold is high muse---------------------------------------------------------------------
[12.15.15] livestock

Freedom [x][x] Disenchanted [x] Peace Tea [x] Latias Eon [x]
Lux Deorum [x] nightshade [x] Serengeti [x] willowtree []
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[12.17.15] livestock

---------------------------------------------------------------------
[12.18.15] break

awaiting responses;;---------------------------------------------------------------------
visit my schedule for more

danger,
White Belt

Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:17 am

i have a septum piercing and 00 gauges, along with a small(ish) tattoo
on my hip that my dad doesn't know about lmao. it's a tooth, looks like
this. i also really wanna get my lip pierced soon but i don't know if i should
get snakebites, spiderbites, or just a regular old lip piercing?
Due to some personal life stuff, I'm being pulled out of school and my laptop is being taken away.
I won't be on here for probably a long time so sorry if I don't respond to messages or something.
Not sure when I'll be able to come back as of right now xxx
kaetzchen.
Orange Belt

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:14 am

danger, wrote:i have a septum piercing and 00 gauges, along with a small(ish) tattoo
on my hip that my dad doesn't know about lmao. it's a tooth, looks like
this. i also really wanna get my lip pierced soon but i don't know if i should
get snakebites, spiderbites, or just a regular old lip piercing?
I myself suggest just getting the lone lip piercing at first, as I have friend's that have gotten snakebites and hated it, so he got rid of one of them and he now has a small scar from where it healed up.

If you do get the one (like I have) then you could go on to add more if you so desired, I'm quite pleased with the one and originally I was going to go with spiderbites

But that is just my opinion ^*^ I plan on getting a half sleeve done and a few more piercings, but they can wait another year before I start on them, well the tattoo's can wait, ahah
info;; looking for fantasy roleplays~
mood;; feeling nostalgic
muse;; semi-literate to literate, just got back on
after a year of being MIA!

events;; London (January)
extra;; timezone my roleplay
Noctua
White Belt

Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 am

Got four tattoos, A rat, australian magpie, cat paw prints and the deathly hallows symbol.
Lux Deorum
Brown Belt
House: Halcyon

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:48 pm

I'm hoping to get a tattoo, eventually. I have it planned and everything, I just need to work up the nerve. And get the money, as well, because my parents won't pay for it.
I have tried to get my ears pierced more than once, but I have a bad allergy to nickel, so even a trace of it, mixed with other metals, makes me react badly. After the second attempt I gave up. I might try again later, but for now I have no immediate plans.

lux/20/aries/slytherin/infp/halcyon
Search/Storage/main blog/writing blog/writing dump

I am in a bad spot rn, I cannot promise anything
Updated as of 7/17/17
medusae.
Red Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Lux Deorum wrote:I'm hoping to get a tattoo, eventually. I have it planned and everything, I just need to work up the nerve. And get the money, as well, because my parents won't pay for it.
I have tried to get my ears pierced more than once, but I have a bad allergy to nickel, so even a trace of it, mixed with other metals, makes me react badly. After the second attempt I gave up. I might try again later, but for now I have no immediate plans.

as a rule of thumb, always go with surgical stainless steel for piercings to begin with anyway.
If you're allergic to nickel if you go into a professional place (not claires or whatever big name store that does piercings in it) and tell them they normally have surgical stainless steel on hand if they don't use that for everything anyway that they'll pierce you with
just in case you wanted to try again. I have sensitive ears too but i have 9 piercings

this april I'm going to get my first tattoo! Going big, getting the solar system done on the outside of my thigh. Already have the money saved, so excited!
Also plan on getting the top and bottom of my belly button pierced and my rook a little later in april, already have a shop found I just need to save the money.
riot
Blue Belt

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:05 pm

i have a moon behind my ear that my mom doesn't know about haha. i plan on getting one on my back soon and i want a spetum! but my mom is VERY against it and gave me some pretty harsh threats about it. hopefully ill be moving out soon though and can get it