tattoos + body mods

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Smamm
Purple Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: tattoos + body mods

Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm

• Yeah so last summer i got a lip tattoo with my friends. Parents still don't know about it lol id die. It's really stupid but i got woof, friend got meow. Cute right? No not really.

previously eccedentesiast
CYPRIAN ♔
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Sat May 28, 2016 4:33 pm

• i am obsessed with tattoos
    like literally, i have over a thousand pictures saved of cool designs and helped both my sister and my boyfriend pick out tattoos
    my only problem is that i have such a low pain tolerance i don't think i would ever be able to get one :/
    makes me wanna cry

i have my ears and nose pierced too, but i'm getting my tragus and bellybutton pierced this summer hopefully <3
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Mon May 30, 2016 2:57 am

Well those hurt too! Honestly I have a low pain tolerance but it's also mind over matter. I cry when I get blood drawn (like this happened a few weeks ago and I'm in my late twenties) but I have a tattoo. I don't know if I could get a big one, but if you ARE committed and have a small one you want, then some day you could start off with that and just see if you'd want to ever get another?
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!
thenight_watchmen
White Belt

Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:44 pm

I'd love to get some tattoos but I feel like I'm too indecisive or would get them at a later time since they can be pretty expensive. I really want one on my left wrist of a symbol and the time from Donnie Darko but I feel like that's pretty overdone and quite large. *shrug* I also want to get a lot or piercings done because they're not as noticeable and can removed at a later time. For the longest time I wanted an eyebrow piercing but a few years back I learned that they eventually will fall out because of where they're at and how they are done. I really want a septum and labret but that one scares me a little bit pain-wise. Possible belly button too but it all depends on what's happening at the time
Image"I prepare for the noble war. I'm calm, I know the secret. I know whats coming and I know no one can stop me, not even myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything. It's a filthy world we live in-"
bad2thebonedog
Black Belt

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:41 pm

I have one tattoo of a rainbow tiger abstract design on my shoulder blade. I want to get another but I haven't decided on a design quite yet. I love color so that's a must but I want something that incorporates 2 of my all time favorite video games, Assassins Creed and Okami. I also want a water color dragon. Now the fun part is getting the money and finding a place to put them that I could still cover them up for job related reasons.
meow.
Green Belt

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:15 am

• i would love to get a tattoo, but i have a horrible fear of needles so idk how that's gonna work out

also, i found a super cool site where you can buy semi-permanent tattoo designs or even get freestyle ink bottles you can use to draw your own designs
    you can check it out here c:
[/b]
toast
Gold Belt

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:21 am

• khaleesi, I do too but honestly I found that mine wasn't that bad. It felt more like a constant pinch and my sister (who has a bunch of larger tattoos than mine) says that if you bring headphones or someone to distract you (or both) everything is a lot easier to deal with. She was there when I got mine so instead of focusing on the fact that a needle is right on my skin, I was talking to her the whole time and everything was way more bearable. I think it also helped that I hyped it up so much in my mind that the actual event wasn't bad at all in comparison

I'm actually planning my second tattoo now. My sisters and I are getting similar tattoos (with certain details that are the same) and so I'm gonna try and get a consultation with the artist that I want to toss around ideas and see if we can get the ball rolling within the next couple of months. I'm super excited for it, since this tattoo is gonna be the one that starts to tie all of my future ones together
meow.
Green Belt

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:34 am

• i've heard that from a few of my tatted friends, but didn't really believe them, i guess i'll just have to try it out and see if it would work for me c:
    i'm a bit weary of choosing an artist as well, i've gotten lots of recommendations from friends, but haven't really found one i like enough to get anything

lol i would get a matching tattoo, but i don't have a close enough friend and my brothers would never agree to it
[/b]
toast
Gold Belt

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:54 am

• with tattoos, that's really all you can do. Just start with something small and you should be find c:
meow.
Green Belt

Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:00 am

• lol now i just have to figure out what i want, i'll probably get something from the site i linked before and see if any of them suits me
[/b]