tattoos + body mods

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Blacksteel Alchemist
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: tattoos + body mods

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:00 am

I looked up reviews online and asked around before I got my tattoo.
Since I knew of one place that people kept getting infections from, and it looked super sketchy on the outside, they actually just closed too.

I hate needles too, but you don't even really see the needle, the machine my guy used looked like a pen.
And I have a really low pain tolerance, but it really felt like I was being scratched by my cat or something. It only hurt for a second, when he got close to my wrist bone.
But then again, mine is on my wrist. My friend got her foot done the same time, and she was cursing up a storm. But she has other tattoos and said those didn't hurt nearly as bad as her foot.

I want to get my foot done too one day, with three cala lilies (I might end up changing the flowers to ones my mom loves to grow. But the calla lilies are my mom's wedding flower do I thought I'd get those since she loves flowers.) one with each of the letters in my mom's monogram. So she's with me, each step I take.
Criminal Minds Fanfic
Supernatural Fanfic
1x1 search
Currently looking for a Criminal Minds or a Supernatural rp.
Image⎜FEMALE⎜23⎜STAY AT HOME DAUGHTER⎜INTP⎜♓︎ ⎜Image
toast
Gold Belt
House: Sagacitas

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:08 am

• the foot and armpit/inside of the upper arm are the most painful areas besides the skull. The foot and skull are areas with just skin over bone and very little muscle tissue to cushion from the needle. The inside of the upper arm is just super sensitive so it hurts like hell. Both of my sisters have foot tattoos and neither of them enjoyed the experience
Blacksteel Alchemist
Black Belt

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:23 am

Yep. That's why she got hers after having others done, and why I want to wait until I get my other ones.

I also want to get the anti possession symbol I between my shoulder blades. And animal pawprints Ubuntu the back of my leg on my scars. And music notes on my scars behind my ears, and a cherry blossom branch on my inner thigh scar.
Criminal Minds Fanfic
Supernatural Fanfic
1x1 search
Currently looking for a Criminal Minds or a Supernatural rp.
Image⎜FEMALE⎜23⎜STAY AT HOME DAUGHTER⎜INTP⎜♓︎ ⎜Image
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Someone mentioned brothers, and I think that would be really neat actually. I have brothers and it would be really cool if we all got matching/themed tattoos but I'd want them to be incredibly small. Only one out of my brothers has any tattoos; the others don't and I have no idea if they'd ever be interested in that or not.

There is a quote I want but I haven't decided where I want it. It's 3 short lines and I'd like them stacked, but I'm a string bean and am not sure where I want to put them.. I don't want anything on my arms unless it's wrist (which wouldn't work for this), already have something on the back of my neck.. sounds like shoulder blade, ribs, thigh.. IDK MAN.

When I went through airport security last weekend the thing went off and I got patted down for a second (oops I had a bobby pin in my pocket xD), the employee watching was like IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S A REBEL!
You can guess what my Star Wars tattoo is. xD
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!
toast
Gold Belt

Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:52 pm

• script is always really pretty on the upper rib cage on the round area (if that makes sense?)

I only have brothers-in-law unfortunately and neither of them are into the same stuff I am in terms of tattoos but I'm so hype for the tattoo I'm getting with my sisters. I'm pretty much the one planning it and I'll probably be the first one to get it which means I get to choose who our artist is (for me and my sister who lives here) which is cool.
meow.
Green Belt

Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 pm

• if i did get a matching tat with either of my brothers, which is highly doubtful, i would have to be the one choosing it since they have no artistic taste whatsoever

i've really been thinking about getting a semi-colon on my wrist to test my pain tolerance, and if i make it through that then i'll probably get 'akf' on the same spot with the semi-colon at the end or with it as part of the 'k'
    for a larger tat, i found this, the middle is gallifreyan for 'non timebo mala' which translates to 'i will fear no evil'
[/b]
creativity.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:29 pm

I have several piercings. I have the normal, doubles, and triples in both of my ears. I have a normal cartilage piercing on my left ear, and an industrial bar in my right ear. I also have my nose and belly button pierced.

As for tattoos, I have three. I got my first one when I was 16. It's on my left hip, and only the top half of it peeks out above my swim suit bottoms. It's the treble and bass clef heart. I got my second and third tattoo just a few months ago. They're both on my left wrist. The one is just a simple paw print on the outside of my wrist, basically on the bone. The other is a simple fox on the inside of my wrist. c:
Novacaine
Green Belt
House: Vipera

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:08 pm

I have eight(well technically six because two of them are part of two others) tattoo and working on stretching my lobes for the second time. Had a septum piercing but I removed it when I got drunk and it closed up on me so I have to get that re done. Plan on getting four other ear piercings and a nose bridge piercing. Plus plans for many many more tattoos
sauerkraut
Brown Belt

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 pm

i only have three piercing right now. I have my helix and both my lobes.
I'm getting my dathe done on my birthday.
I do I have tattoos but I have dots going up my arm I use a tattoo marker to draw them on with

I plan on getting paw prints going up my neck, a book with a semicolon on my left wrist and a fish on the side of my left middle finger so when I show people I can flip them off because im that person
── get a load of this
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link · link · link · link · link
ezra/roy · semi hiatus ·
im not inactive. just v
sad all the time. pls help
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:34 am

Just keep in mind that some jobs (mainly starting out like part time food, grocery, retail) may not permit visible tattoos! Wasn't sure what part of the neck you were referring to.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!