video games! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Chat, socialize and discuss.
aphelion
Red Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: video games! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Post by aphelion » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:44 pm

• @virus - corvo was really great and i love him, but emily man <3 any game w/ a non sexualized femaly protag honestly makes my day. i honestly dont think my mac can handle dishonored D: i might just go ahead and get a desktop pc or somethin

ALSO
        we now have a steam group !! click to join if you want to !! if you cant join, just send me a message to galatix-nerd on steam and i'll add you in! it's mainly to group chat whenever we're playing video games together, but it's also a relaxed chat to generally chat in too!
[/size]
chris | he & him | search | storage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ○ ○ ○ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
busy schedule but
back for now!

Märchen
Orange Belt
House: Vipera

Post by Märchen » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 pm

-stabs thread-

Uh so as a graduation present I /might/ be getting a PS4 (I need to practically beg my mom tho lmao) and I was wondering if anyone had one and knows of any good games, preferably ones that aren't for the PS3? Like yeah if I do get a PS4, I'm going to get the HD editions of Tomb Raider and The Last of Us but I wanted to know if there were any other awesome games for it.

also I'm always open to playing Smash Bros for the Wii U/3DS and Splatoon with any of you guys bc I'm super bored
hi im erin and my life is a mess : )

aleatory
Bronze Belt

Post by aleatory » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:18 am

Märchen wrote:-stabs thread-

Uh so as a graduation present I /might/ be getting a PS4 (I need to practically beg my mom tho lmao) and I was wondering if anyone had one and knows of any good games, preferably ones that aren't for the PS3? Like yeah if I do get a PS4, I'm going to get the HD editions of Tomb Raider and The Last of Us but I wanted to know if there were any other awesome games for it.

also I'm always open to playing Smash Bros for the Wii U/3DS and Splatoon with any of you guys bc I'm super bored
[obnoxiously points at grand theft auto 5]
rp search thread xx storage xx casanova [ ] xx force bond [ ] xx sin city [ ] xx race day [ ]
working on replies !!

tomori
Brown Belt
House: Halcyon

Post by tomori » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:09 am

Märchen wrote:-stabs thread-

if you like fantasy games with a lot of good lore, then play skyrim if you haven't already. the online version has just been released on ps4 and xbox one -whispers- you will not be dissappointed...
and also, i suggest watch_dogs and assassin's creed: black flag, i'll say a few good things about them c:

watch_dogs = some people may say that watch_dogs was one of the most disappointing games of 2014 because of the massive hype it had before release, but i disagree. it's very good and quite a decent storyline. watch_dogs may have been a slight bump in the road for ubisoft montreal, the company that gave us the far cry series, assassin's creed series and the tom clancy franchise, but it's quite good when you look past the minor glitches and bugs it has in-game, but honestly, they are very minor, but quite funny to spot if you see them.

assassin's creed: black flag = if you haven't played it, then i think you should. i have only played three games from the assassin's creed series, but this one is inarguably the best one i have played and perhaps the best in the series, after watching youtubers play the other two games i haven't played yet. it has a damn good plot compared to the other games, graphics are pretty good and the only negative thing about the game is the sailor's singing on your ship all the time >.< but luckily you have the option to stop them from singing XD but yes, black flag is a must play if you have the ps4 in my opinion.

also, infamous second son is a pretty good looking game, even though i've watched it and haven't played it. everyone keeps telling me to buy the witcher 3 and bloodborne, so i suggest them to you too! hope i helped!

Märchen
Orange Belt

Post by Märchen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:19 am

秘密 . wrote: if you like fantasy games with a lot of good lore, then play skyrim if you haven't already. the online version has just been released on ps4 and xbox one -whispers- you will not be dissappointed...
and also, i suggest watch_dogs and assassin's creed: black flag, i'll say a few good things about them c:

watch_dogs = some people may say that watch_dogs was one of the most disappointing games of 2014 because of the massive hype it had before release, but i disagree. it's very good and quite a decent storyline. watch_dogs may have been a slight bump in the road for ubisoft montreal, the company that gave us the far cry series, assassin's creed series and the tom clancy franchise, but it's quite good when you look past the minor glitches and bugs it has in-game, but honestly, they are very minor, but quite funny to spot if you see them.

assassin's creed: black flag = if you haven't played it, then i think you should. i have only played three games from the assassin's creed series, but this one is inarguably the best one i have played and perhaps the best in the series, after watching youtubers play the other two games i haven't played yet. it has a damn good plot compared to the other games, graphics are pretty good and the only negative thing about the game is the sailor's singing on your ship all the time >.< but luckily you have the option to stop them from singing XD but yes, black flag is a must play if you have the ps4 in my opinion.

also, infamous second son is a pretty good looking game, even though i've watched it and haven't played it. everyone keeps telling me to buy the witcher 3 and bloodborne, so i suggest them to you too! hope i helped!
I already have Skyrim, Watch Dogs and Black Flag for the PS3 but I haven't been able to play Watch Dogs because whenever I try to load the game up, it freezes on the load screen before the title. I heard there's a patch to fix this, but I don't know where to find it so thus I have a brand new copy of Watch Dogs sitting in my room, unable to be played :< But Black Flag and Skyrim are fun. Is the online version on the PS4 the same exact game but with better graphics and includes all the DLC? If so then that might be promising since I heard the DLC is pretty cool.

I heard the Witcher 3 and Bloodborne were amazing but I've never played the first two Witcher games. Do I need to play them to understand the third one?
hi im erin and my life is a mess : )

tomori
Brown Belt
House: Halcyon

Post by tomori » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 am

perhaps, but it might just be easier for you to watch someone play the first two games on youtube or read the plot of the first two. witcher 3 is supposed to be 20% bigger than skyrim, so we're talking about a HUGE game here, and it's an RPG just like skyrim.
my friends have told me that bloodborne can get really creepy, but i'm not brave enough to play jumpy games XD i barely got through five nights at freddy's, and my ten year old cousin played it without pissing himself once... i felt like such a damn loser. hey, i even found the last of us a little scary, leaving the game for a few days at a time to mentally prepare myself for what happens next {did anyone else cry at the intro? shit... i'm a crybaby too}

oh, and in regards of the elder scrolls online- no, it's not set in the skyrim world. it's set in the WHOLE of tamriel. the game is set a whole millenium before the events of elder scrolls: skyrim and eight hundred years before elder scrolls: morrowind and elder scrolls: oblivion. so considering all the provinces of tamriel will be in one game like morrowind, black marsh, hammerfell, cyrodill, high rock, valenwood, elsweyr etc etc it's gotta be a hell of a lot bigger than skyrim. if i get it, i'm scared it might crash my ps4 >.<

morbid thoughts
Green Belt

Post by morbid thoughts » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:12 am

• out of curiosity, has anyone played infamous on ps3? because wow i'm playing it on my uncle's ps3 and i'm loving it so much
      (i haven't played infamous second son or anything yet)
[/size]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
x
i have these thoughts so often i ought
to replace that slot with what i once bought

aphelion
Red Belt

Post by aphelion » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:08 pm

• IDK IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOTICED BUT I AM ON A FRANTIC RUN TO FIND PEOPLE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH

but also stabbing this post to bring it back to life because i seriously need gaming buddies like right now!

small update on me though~ I finally bought a ps3! I currently have the following:
        • Mass Effect Trilogy + all DLC
          Dragon Age Trilogy + all DLC
          The Last of Us
          Skyrim
          Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
        buuuut I've only beaten DA:O and DA:A, still working through DA2

also, does anyone play pokemon and maybe wanna battle me in pokemon showdown? it's a free game online and I just do random battles because making teams is really boring to me. I'm Galatix on there, so just hit me up through PM first so I know to get online!
[/size]
chris | he & him | search | storage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ○ ○ ○ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
busy schedule but
back for now!

canine,
Black Belt

Post by canine, » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:28 pm

• same. i was actually thinking of posting here the other day.
      i was virus btw uwu

and that's awesome that you have a ps3 now! i'm thinking about getting one soon, i'm dying for some of the exclusives fff. mass effect and dragon age are bomb, though i haven't played all the games in either series { only mass effect 2&part of 3 and da:o and da:i }. YOU'RE SO GOING TO LOVE THE LAST OF US, THO. it has hands down the best story in any game i've ever played. and if you're as emotional as me, many tears will be shed.

and i looked up pokemon showdown and it looks p fun, so i'd defs be down to doing battles and stuff whenever~

also, anybody planning on getting fallout 4? i preordered it and i'm literally dying waiting for monday to come around. i am going to get no sleep or schoolwork done for like a week. :>
[/size]
      • Quit; Sayonara AS.

aleatory
Bronze Belt

Post by aleatory » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:31 pm

I haven't ever played the Fallout series, but the 4th installment looks wicked. I'm also extremely hyped for Need for Speed hnnn
I will sell my soul for an Xbox One
rp search thread xx storage xx casanova [ ] xx force bond [ ] xx sin city [ ] xx race day [ ]
working on replies !!