[UPDATED 2/23] The People's Voice

Chat, socialize and discuss.

We -the mods- want to know what you want/don't want!

I have a few opinions I want to share. (than post something and the mods will talk about it)
33%
I have some ideas but I don't want to post. (than PM us! We don't bite I promise!)
No votes
I'm fine with how the site it. (okay, than talk about what you like about the site)
67%
I'd rather not say (why not? Every opinion is essential to us?)
No votes

Total votes: 3

BLINDmaiden
Bronze Belt
House: Halcyon

[UPDATED 2/23] The People's Voice

Post by BLINDmaiden » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:05 pm

A lot of the mods actions are in hope that you, the beautiful users of AS, will end up enjoying AS even more and improve on your writing, but over time I've noticed that there isn't a large response when it comes to Mod ideas or changes; with the exception of us figuring out a suitable format for the one on one ads. I was just curious as to if any of you guys have some interesting ideas for AS. These ideas can be anything from events, to something you may not like about AS.

In the end the mods are trying to improve AS and not keep it stagnate, part of the improving process is feed back from the community as a whole. So if you have any interesting opinions I'd love to hear about them! If you're to shy to post on here than never hessitate to shoot me a PM.