Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

honey,
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 am

• bad weekend, but today was great
      just being stupid in class with e, getting caught up on my grades, it felt nice
      e is such a nerd btw <3
      and ms.h giving people in tech mohawks with old hairgel she found in her office?? ok??
      also just spending most of tech with n was nice

quote of the day:
      my friend, after getting a mohawk: i'm a cockatoo

edit;; i met a person on cs who likes declan and i'm just s o h a p p y
Last edited by honey, on Wed May 30, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
.nico
Orange Belt
House: Unsorted

Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 am

• for once i actually feel stable??? like emotionally, mentally, and physically??? i made plans with the best friend the day i get back from vacation. maybe i will actually want to be social and got out with her???

also psa to those who were make up: FUCKING ELF MAKES GORGEOUS ASS HIGHLIGHTERS FOR HELLA CHEAP! and they are sooooooo pigmented. i’m in love ;-;
Fae
Blue Belt
House: Vipera

Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 am

The conservatory is actually starting to look like an extension now. Super hyped for when the builders finish up and we can furnish it. Our house is being remodeled slowly after like twenty years so it’ll be cool to see the improvements.
Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin
Location: In jail, probably, but that's okay because I work there.

Wed May 30, 2018 3:35 am

• The jail called me today!!! I begin in-processing on Saturday!! Ahhh!!!!! My shity day at work made! Glad I was able to answer my phone between customers!! ;v;
lalli
Blue Belt
House: Amaranthine

Wed May 30, 2018 4:03 am

• pokemon lets go looks so cute and it's making me wanna relive my pokemon days bc of the return of following pokemon,, there are real tears
sylver
Attendant

Wed May 30, 2018 11:00 am

• yesterday was amazing and i think this was my best birthday yet
    so many people congratulated me & i got more hugs at work than i usually get in six months
    the friend who can't join me on the party on saturday said that she'll take me to the cinema sometime to make up for it
    the bro was super sweet and i would have cried, if i hadn't been so concerned about ruining my make-up
    smoking shisha & having a couple of drinks was so nice and relaxing and a lot of fun and i love my nerds so much
    i got great books from my parents (including a complete collection of oscar wilde's works) + cash for my summer vacation
    i hate growing older, but i still felt super blessed yesterday especially after making my make-up look great two times
    i'm just so glad to have my friends & my family & a department with great people that i actually kinda like working in
Imagexxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl ✦ they/them ✦ german ✦ neutral good
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingcharactersto-do
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

Lena Luthor
Yellow Belt

Wed May 30, 2018 12:09 pm

there aren’t enough words to describe how much i love my girl and how much she means to me. she literally makes every single day so much better and i still can’t believe that i get to call someone so perfect mine ♥️
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Gamora really helped me through my day yesterday. I mean most of my day was shit but that nearly instant text reply to a post that only hinted my day was going poorly brightened my mood and gave me that all important chance to just get it off my chest so it wasn't all just circling around in that loop of anxiety we get over things we cannot change. I can't thank her enough just for that. ❤ To her for just being a great human and a great friend.

Today is as promised a better day though my phone is now about to die for no reason ╮(╯▽╰)╭ I brought my charger.
Gamora
Black Belt

Wed May 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Grengirl wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 pm
Gamora really helped me through my day yesterday. I mean most of my day was shit but that nearly instant text reply to a post that only hinted my day was going poorly brightened my mood and gave me that all important chance to just get it off my chest so it wasn't all just circling around in that loop of anxiety we get over things we cannot change. I can't thank her enough just for that. ❤ To her for just being a great human and a great friend.

Today is as promised a better day though my phone is now about to die for no reason ╮(╯▽╰)╭ I brought my charger.
    • Oh you're too sweet ❤ I wanted to make sure you were alright! I gotchu boo, if you ever need anything ❤
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

Fae
Blue Belt

Thu May 31, 2018 12:04 am

I got invited to like three different things tomorrow and I feel so proud I turned them down in order to actually work on my final project. Made me feel p good about actually getting this done on time and not being a last minute procrastinator for once.

... Now i just have to pray that I do in fact actually do it and not cry over x files for ten hours straight again