Post by Night Fury » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:44 am

gay; wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 am
Meraki wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:28 am
    • THIS
    • I AGREE
Agreed ^^^^
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
RAVENCLAN'S PARADISE.
Join us on our quest!
ONE DOES NOT NEED THE SIZE OF A DRAGON
──── Night fury | Professional faceplanter ──
Currently my muse and time are so-so, but I
might still be interested in starting something up
if anyone has something in mind~ Please feel
free to ask me any questions. My PMs are always
open and I'll be happy to assist you.

Image'Kitsune pride'Image
TO HAVE THE SOUL OF A DRAGON!
'
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

horizon
Bronze Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Post by horizon » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:57 am

• people putting up with my shitty low mood and not rushing me to get things done for my rp

also percy has his paws over his face and is asleep cuddled up to my hip. cutest little monster ever.

Snow
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Post by Snow » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:26 am

Being able to Skype not on one but two days that we've never been able to before is amazing. It's definitely the best thing that's happened in the past few weeks

─────────────────
Hello, I'm Snow. I'm an 18 year old from Texas.
I'm a site attendant here on AS. If you ever
have any questions, would like to start
up a roleplay, or would just like someone to
talk too, my inbox is always open.

─────────────────

─────────────────
Jazzyleia [x]xxxxxxxmaître noir [x]
Julliall [x]xxxxxxxxForlorn [-]
Mobius [x] [x] [x]xxcommander shepard [x]
Kami [x]xxxxxxxxxkatie; [x] [x]
illumination [x]xxxxjyrocks [x]
royal [x] [x]xxxxxxxxwolf; [x]
Batheir [x]

─────────────────

forlorn.
Archivist

Post by forlorn. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 am

I haven't laughed this much in a while. It was nice.

If it has been longer than two weeks since
a rp response from me, please PM me.

x - ig - storage - plots - search - coding
stories - temp. storage -character art

Activity will be slowing down until the
end of the semester, most likely, due to 4-5
papers and endless tests.

canine,
Black Belt
House: Vipera

Post by canine, » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:22 am

• it was so, so good
      probably one of my new favorite 'horror' movies
      and i say that loosely bc me and my brother were damn near pissing ourselves laughing
xxx
xxx

oliver ★ actual gay werewolf ★ 20 ★ better than u
( characters musings goretober ) ♥ baby boy bun bun

vanitas.
Black Belt

Post by vanitas. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 am

Productive art day <3
I mean, it wasn't my commissions but, I think I deserve to treat myself with some personal art ;)

Plus some of my characters really deserve some attention and my old watermark was bothering me ~

Also I got me a selF INSERT MM RP WITH MY WIFE NIO <3 yasssss

DeerInYourHeadlights
Overseer

Post by DeerInYourHeadlights » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Won my hockey game today, and it was good to see my team again.

I managed it to finish all the work I had to do. I wrote my Java code and updated the AS Team Page so overall it was a very good day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x Image
★ Algorythm [x] ★ Maya [x] ★ Fandom [x] ★
★ Jazzyleia [x] ★ Kami [x] ★ Rimbaud [] ★
★ Wish [x] ★ Destry [x] ★ Mutants [] ★
★ Vampires [x] ★
Currently busy with life. Replies
might be slow and/or selective.
xx
blahblahblahblahblah
o·ver·se·er

Person you can pm about
everything regarding code,
the creativity forum and
site bugs. Also available for
general questions and help.
blahblahblahblahblah

Errickon
Attendant
House: Unsorted

Post by Errickon » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Its mushy, Im so sorry xD I never do posts like these!

Hidden text.
Sometimes it really is the little things that make a difference.
Its been one week since I moved into uni and my lectures start tomorrow. I'm two hours away from home, and when he moves into uni this Saturday he'll be three hours away from me, four if I go home first.

I still get a good morning and goodnight every day. The 'I love you' at the end of his messages reminds me of being wrapped in his arms as I fell asleep the night before I left for uni. I may be many miles away now, but in my mind I'm still home and safe ❤

juliebean223
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Post by juliebean223 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:25 am

the feeling when you get in the shower and it's nice and warm