Things That Made Your Day V.3

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Meraki
Brown Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Post by Meraki » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 pm

• I'm actually getting caught up on things.
      I've coded some forms for friends, done a bit of school work, started up a rp, and even cleaned my room up a bit (finally). I think it's just nice making progress, not to mention I've joined a few other amazing roleplays as well as have a few in planning + my birthday being tomorrow which should be fun. Ahh and Friday I am likely to come home with a puppy!
I'M GOING TO WANT YOU TILL THE STARS EVAPORATE!
Connor | He/him | 18yrs
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Currently open to rp &
chat, just shoot a pm.
The CC & contact info

━━━━━━━━━━━━
' ' ' '
'

equinox
Yellow Belt

!!

Post by equinox » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:09 pm

• MY LIMITED EDITION FIRST-PRESS OF PARAMORE'S AFTER LAUGHTER IN TANGERINE COLORED VINYL JUST ARRIVED IN THE MAIL AFTER TWO MONTHS OF BEING PREORDERED

Night Fury
Admin Aide
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Post by Night Fury » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:30 pm

I came inside today after a long day at work and I took off my socks because it was just too hot to be wearing socks and when I sat down, my dog came up to me with the same socks that I had just taken off and set them in my lap. Sometimes he'll do that with my slippers during cold nights. He's a good boy, though, and it definitely made me smile.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
RAVENCLAN'S PARADISE.
Join us on our quest!
ONE DOES NOT NEED THE SIZE OF A DRAGON
──── Night fury | Professional faceplanter ──
Currently my muse and time are so-so, but I
might still be interested in starting something up
if anyone has something in mind~ Please feel
free to ask me any questions. My PMs are always
open and I'll be happy to assist you.

Image'Kitsune pride'Image
TO HAVE THE SOUL OF A DRAGON!
'
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Blacksteel Alchemist
Black Belt

Post by Blacksteel Alchemist » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:32 am

We're watching a tv special about Vietnam, and there was a waterbuffalo so I started singing "Everybody's got a waterbuffalo! Yours is fat and mine is slow! Oh everybody's got a waterbuffalooooooooo!"
My dad glared at me but my mom giggled.
Criminal Minds Fanfic
Supernatural Fanfic
1x1 search
Currently looking for a Criminal Minds or a Supernatural rp.
Image⎜FEMALE⎜23⎜STAY AT HOME DAUGHTER⎜INTP⎜♓︎ ⎜Image

pain
Bronze Belt
House: Amaranthine

Post by pain » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:07 am

i haven't logged in for months and
holy crap the site looks so cool its gone far
damn
Twitch - Roleplay? - Yt (for fun)
wish to contact me elsewhere, other than here?
for my kik pls pm me. i will no longer use this
site but i will keep an eye on pms. x

maine·
Blue Belt
House: Sagacitas

Post by maine· » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:12 am

I just ran and came in 101st place out of 150
Also I was hit on and it made my day

Sinning Trashcan
Red Belt

Post by Sinning Trashcan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:50 am

I finally changed my signature to something that I loved more, and compared to the HOURS I spent making the last one, it took me maybe 10 minutes to make my new one.

And for once in my life I actually have had all my roleplays on this site replied to and done for a solid week or so. That hasn't happened in AGES. I'm proud of myself.
I am now in school, so replies will be less common, though I will reply when I find the time!

I AM SEARCHING FOR SOME UNDERTALE RPS RIGHT NOW! I AM SERIOUSLY DEPRIVED OF MY SHIPS, AND I HAVE SO MUCH I WANT TO DO! PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED!

~Replies~
(X = replied to
-- = hiatus/working on making or posting a form)
[X]asteria. [X][X]TheManicaIce [X]RockyWorld [ ]NekoJennJenn [X]corvidae [--][--].marsh

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

"Well, I'm a little bit of both. I don't want to do much, but I'm curious about it all."

vanitas.
Black Belt

Post by vanitas. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:29 am

The RP filled up nicely ;o;

Now I only have one more spot to fill ;))

Then once we're ready we can stART IM HYPED YASSSSS <3

trico
Black Belt
House: Amaranthine

Post by trico » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:49 pm

• literally don't know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing horse
    she works her ass off to please me and has been progressing so nicely. my instructor was really impressed with us last night eeep.
    i love her to bits <3 so blessed <3
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
trico - used to be humble/bitanic - lesbian - real life pam beasly
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
current roleplays
[x] .marsh [x] rougarou [ ] mundane [-] WalkingDisaster
[x] mindless [x] daddy [x] Kami [ ] lioness [x] penumbra,

call me trico (or toriko) !! im a nineteen year old office/property
administrator with a love for my horse, hockey, and writing. my
inbox is always open so don't hesitate to shoot me a message !!

instagram || youtube || tumblr || writing thread

honey,
White Belt

Post by honey, » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:51 pm

quote of the week: "what are you listening to, white boy rap?"