me saying she wouldn't put the grade in until i took the retest. i love her

caladrius-OLD
Blue Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Post by caladrius-OLD » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 pm

• the past week has been really nice
    coming out of these super dark and depressive episodes always feels great
    just... not being super tired, not crying over nothing, being motivated to do stuff, actually going out with my pals
    it's all so nice and knowing that i will definitely slip back into hell eventually is a burden, but for now i'm enjoying myself

visiting the oktoberfest yesterday was super fun, drinking beer and riding shitty rides was just what i needed
    spending nearly 100€ on the whole thing was less pleasant, but hey, it's once a year, gotta embrace it
    my feet have lots of blisters and my legs hurt like crap because of the shoes i wore, but i still love them
    and my friend was sweet enough to lend me her sandals in the evening because i couldn't walk anymore
    i hope my feet heal up before wednesday when i go again with colleagues from work lmao
    drinking with people from a department you've been at for a little over a week is totally a good idea shut up

part of my dental crowns broke off and i'll have to go in and get it fixed tomorrow
    and while the thought is stressing me out already since i'll be awake while people poke around in my mouth, it's cool
    i'm gonna skip school that way & i'll be able to get that one package from the customs office while i'm in that area of munich (hopefully without paying extra)

also, i won like three art raffles today and just?? how??? where did all of this luck come from???

and i ordered a journal, ink and a dip pen/quill today as well so i can finally start the small "one random entry a day" thing i've been meaning to get to for months now ahh <3

update for the bro: still upset over the lowkey creepy, potential murder with the great smile and perfect white teeth
no longer here, please go to my new account instead, thank you so much! <3

Deer
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Post by Deer » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Impulse bought a discount voucher for a 38 piece sushi box. Gonna enjoy that this friday with my boyfriend <3
ImagexImagexImage
algorythm [x][x] | cider [] | kami [] | jazzy [x][x] | maya [x] | vintage [] | the herd [x] | prompt [x]

noceurro
Purple Belt

// my boy is the best + family

Post by noceurro » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:01 pm

• He literally bought me food. No one has ever bought me food before. Like, we were both squirming while watching the delivery process and come up to my dorm door. I am truly so happy. Not to mention Dusk was given a bath today and oh god, the videos and photos I got of his afterward melted my little heart. My kiddo and baby boy are honestly precious and always find a way to make smile even after a rough morning. Also wanna shout out to family and friends who forgive me and help me move forward and give me things to work on. I love you all, Strider, Carter, Spencer-thank you for being there for me when I needed it most.

Esspe
Green Belt
House: Sagacitas

Post by Esspe » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:16 pm

• Hoods of sweatshirts make perfect rat backpacks ratpacks. I grab lil' Cedric and his crawls up my chest and back into my hood. I tighten the strings a little bit and he hangs out in the little pouch on my back. I am currently typing this while little whiskers tickle my neck.
    Also: seeing his fur darken everyday is really revealing his markings. c: He was listed as a cream/champagne Berkshire, but he's graying,
    almost and his Berky markings are irregular. So, instead of having a white belly, one of his thighs is white and he almost looks like he has "possum" markings. He's such a unique lil' guy.

joshwash
Purple Belt
House: Amaranthine

Post by joshwash » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 pm

they called me cute . .
cute
special s/o 2 my head for making a bigger deal out of it than i should but
it was still something i wasn't expecting and appreciate nonthelesseven if it aint true

horizon
Bronze Belt
House: Amaranthine

Post by horizon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 pm

• i'm glad i got all those candles yesterday lighting them calmed me down a lot even though i'm now out of matches and my sister has apparently been stealing them

thunderofthebun
Administrator

Post by thunderofthebun » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 am

Spent all Friday cleaning, Saturday was a daytrip outing with family, and today I worked, bought groceries, cooked, got big news (I'm moving!), and now watching Downton Abbey with my wonderful guy. Not a bad weekend.
Obey the rules or walk the plank.

apathy
Brown Belt

Post by apathy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:02 am

i'm officially enrolled in university!!

avenoir.
Silver Belt

Post by avenoir. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 pm

the dog crying to get my attention to get my permission to sleep on my bed.
aaaaah he is the cutest <33

also in the top 20 of my fave game in my telephone ( a 1+ million download eheh )!
-ˏˋ WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB, ASSHOLE ! ˎˊ-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
inft depressed forgetful pessimistic

currently dealing with health issues and internship.
internship is taking most of my spare time, together
with study and my degree thesis. i hope to be back
during the second half of july, but i can't promise it.

the ultimate poem current song i love my sis ❤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
we all float down here !