Things That Made Your Day V.3

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Snow
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:14 pm

I won't have insanely long days anymore due to one of my classes being completed yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I still have to get up early but I'm extremely excited to be able to be home from classes before noon for the next two weeks
'
DONT JUDGE A
THING
──────────────
'Image
┌──────────┐

Hello, I'm Snow.
I'm a 20 year old from Texas.
I'm a global moderator.
If you ever have any questions,
would like to start up a roleplay,
or need someone to talk too,
my inbox is always open.

└──────────┘
YOU KNOW WHATS INSIDE
┌────────────

jazzy ichor shep mobius tosuka
empathy alegria ghost
sinning chem kat cooper;
credit

└────────────┘
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Had a good department meeting today. Communication feels good. Plus I may get to learn/practice georeferencing and using that to heads up digitize which would be great and potentially time saving from our current method!

Also I am FINALLY going to Target today; I don’t own plain black/white/grey shirts and really hope to find one of each since I have fun sweaters and jewelry that need a simple base.

I put away my one bin of autumn decor last night and set up like 2-3 bins of Christmas stuff!!

I’m off Friday. Gah. I am so glad.

My boyfriend is volunteering us for a couple dishes at his family’s Christmas and I feel like this is the adulting I have always wanted. I’ve never really spent the holidays with a SO like this. I’ve had exes over but not coordinated like this, seeing both families in one day, bringing food together, ACTUALLY EXCHANGING GIFTS man I don’t like to focus on money or gifts but I am so excited to receive a Christmas present from a boy for the first time. AND his sister helped guide him and she is fabulous for doing that; I’ve never dated someone with a sister and I love it.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:52 am

Finally broke up with my cable and internet provider. Aside from having to learn a new system to watch TV I love it! The boys brought in their deck furniture too before the rain so I didnt have to in the dark this year. Also kinda looking forward to the prospect of walking up to fresh fallen snow before it changes back to rain. Snow is pretty.
zireael
Yellow Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:31 am

• It's been...a wild past few weeks. But things are slowly starting to look up again.

I put in my two week notice today, and my boss took it surprisingly well. I've been sick to my stomach with anxiety for weeks at the mere prospect of telling her, but...She was sweet about it. A huge weight lifted from my shoulders. I'm going to miss them──my work family──but withdrawing was for the best. Once my two weeks are up, it'll just be a few days before I fly to Poland. It's been three years since I last visited and I haven't seen my grandparents since they moved back in August, so I'm looking forward to that. I miss them so much.
    Started getting Christmas gifts together. Ordered the wife's gifts and am working on her birthday gift as we speak, have my parents' and brother's planned, and so on. Just need to wait on the next paycheck lolll.
    && my girl has been writing an a m a z i n g story with our characters for me and I'm just jsfhsdkjfhsdaegvfg. <3 #Teloane owns every aspect of my existence and I'm okay with that.

EDIT: LAUREN FIXED HER HAT :D
    ┌──────────────────────────────
    ciri ● 21 ● disaster lesbian ● true neutral ● infp
    the wifesugar titsoul sisterbosspuppy

───────────────────────────────┘

thunderofthebun
Administrator

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Finally a night with my boyfriend. Two weeks is way too long, because just seeing him for dinner barely counts. I can’t wait to curl up with him on the couch.

Also I feel so adult; I bought a black belt so now I have a black one and a brown one. 😯 Also got a couple shirts, a work dress, a scarf, and a couple small items but my bf doesn’t need to know about those. xD

My brother is coming camping and I’m really excited for him to meet these people; he could use some more friends. Plus there is a girl around his age coming. 😏

So happy today is the last day of my work week!!
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

sylver
Orange Belt

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:29 pm

• everyone at work complimented me for the dress i'm wearing today. walking around with bare legs when it's freezing outside is torture and i don't wanna think about how much i'll suffer when i walk home from our christmas event at like 1 AM, but it's super worth it since i love this dress and everyone else seems to like it a lot too. free food and free alcohol tonight!!! i'm not holding back, keep my glass filled or face my wrath

Edit: i kinda hate myself for bringing it up but
    realizing for the first time that someone could actually love me for being the person i am rather than looks/wealth/etc?
    it's great and all i ever wanted in life

───────────────────────────────
always hard to see past the surface when it looks so perfect,
but. our eyes. will. disguise. dirt on. purpose,. you. listening?

───────────────────────────────
Image Image
necro/cyril/mage, they/them my golden heart, my writing
art is of one of my OCs, don't use it please! credit is on the page
Kael
Silver Belt

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:22 pm

Arsenal is life. I love Arsenal. Best Arrow character <3

Also I feel like starting over fresh and it is deliberating. Changed my username on a few sites and yes... It feels good.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ArsenalSpeedyBlack Canary
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Arsenal [x][x][x][x][x] Speedy [x] Black Canary []
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:22 pm

My book got really crazy.

Also about to go camping!! I was really anxious about it before but now I feel ready - I think it's because a couple people cancelled and I was with my bf when we got all of the food, so I don't have to worry about being hungry (I always worry about being hungry when no one else is because I start to feel sick if I don't eat). Everything is shaping up to be a good weekend and tomorrow even my brother is coming.

Also his hugs are just.. holy moly. *__* Gah he thinks I'm weird but his hugs are too wonderful; of course it's hard to let go!
ATTENTION:

milkyway
Green Belt

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:37 pm

• x

my gf and i are planning on having a night where we can just curl up and watch a bunch of super underrated disney movies and i'm so hyped?/ / we really haven't had a chance to just spend time alone recently since we've both been busy and the last couple of times have been with friends.

we've only been dating a month and i'm such a panicked gay that i haven't properly cuddled with her yet and im hoping this will be The Time that i can have the courage to do that because shes Soft and i love her

miihru
Yellow Belt

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:00 am

• i love the team of girls i work with, aside from one individual, they're amazing and we all work well together - we have a kind and amazing manager as well to boot and she's just there for us and we try to be there for her. hopefully the other girl sorts herself out though and realise that we have to work together and not apart. i honestly like her, but her work ethic and need to shame everyone else needs to improve.

also, talking to grim. it feels great.
      i love discussing ideas and roleplay plots and characters and hnng. just in general, it's fun. even though we probably both pass out on each other or are busy. and our roleplays just give me life.

and being able to work at two jobs cohesively. i have one day off this week, but both of my jobs haven't clashed and i'm looking at around 30+ hours this week. hopefully i can earn enough to pay off all the bills my parents throw at me with enough excess to save.