Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:14 am

I FINISHED MY COURSE PAPER.
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Ok so the day I was looking forward to seeing fresh snow didnt go the way i hoped but I'm happy that my home and kinda happy both places I work kept power though part of me wants to punch the person who tweeted out that the place was open and had power. Most of the city and outplaying areas didnt have power so hello all of flipping Hali! That said I'm also happy that people could get hot food and their desperately needed coffee as well as access to wifi. I mean who would want to be cold in a dark room with no internet?

Also today my baby turns 13! Where does time go?
miihru
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 am

• being right.
    gut feelings on point.
    lines connecting, my mind making sense.

also, planning roleplays always make me giddy ono.
    i have so much muse for deadly sins and the demi-dorks. i don't care anymore about what i was worried about. i'm happy.
Last edited by miihru on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:05 am

Drop in birthday gathering for my baby teenager went well and he is happily spending his Nintendo e cards on games as I type. Haha.

I went for a walk earlier this morning when it was warmish and not snowing or raining and had a huge ass donair to myself for supper. Now I'm just chilling in my nice warm bed listening to the heavy rain outside by the glow of my salt lamp. Hmm.

No to try and at least finish one of my posts before I sleep?
sauerkraut
Brown Belt

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:15 am

i finally got to dyeing my hair red again. I also got all of my replies done which is even better.
Meraki
Black Belt

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:34 am

• Halo got us Stardew Valley yesterday and it is so amazing, we've been playing nonstop. Also the game is actually so dark?? I'm wheezing. It's perfect and 100% worth the fifteen bucks.

Also really enjoyed the movie today with him and Ren. It's got me so hyped for Kendrick's mini adventure and then of course there is Scorbus and just skfmldmg. I have a lot of muse lately and idk I am happy. Just feel bad for Ren who has to put up with my constant pestering over rp replies and my inability to keep secrets about my adventures. XDD
Kael
Silver Belt

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:00 am

I'm slowly starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and it feels so damn liberating. I'm going to rock December and make it so much better as October and November... 2019 I'm coming for y o u
22/03/2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I am not interested in being a hero"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut yet you are the biggest of all
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
OverwatchSpeedyA.T.O.M.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
The Flash: S3E11
Arrow: S5E14
Legends of Tomorrow: S2E8
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 am

I got a 102 for my overall stats grade and don’t have to take the final. That’s just one less final I have to worry about.

Got feedback on my Dracula paper and overall positive. I’m really happy I don’t have to change too much and that the teacher actually likes it. Definitely a huge motivation booster so I would love to finish it tomorrow.

Got feedback from my other teacher that’s given me some ideas for my paper for her class. It also allows me to use the basic framework of my Dracula paper and I’m actually excited to write this.

Considering how much I hated this semester and the amount of breakdowns I had in the beginning, I’m pretty happy with where I’m at now. If I make all As, I will be ecstatic. I had to drop a class for the first time because I could no longer handle the anxiety it gave me when it came to testing, but I’m hoping that once I practice the concepts over the summer, I’ll breeze through it next fall and spring.

I still don’t know when exactly I’ll be able to graduate and when exactly I’ll be taking the MCAT but...I’m becoming okay with the idea of taking a little longer than four years to graduate and go to med school. Ideally, if possible, it’ll be only a semester longer. We’ll just have to see. I’m just really thankful for my parents being so supportive. Especially my mom.
caligo
Black Belt

Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:02 am

• had so much fun today honestly. The show was so good, I was literally jumping up and down and singing non stop and I'm so proud.

Sharon is literally one of the sweetest people I've ever met and it's so good how we can talk for hours without judging one another and how we tell each other everything. I wish I had met her before, her and veronica. I don't ever wanna be without those two. I don't have to hide anything from them and I love them.

In spite of the small incident we had at the end of the show bc of that drunk man, I'm so glad I got to talk to him again, and just hang out. I'm always so happy after talking to him and adjgftshd he's so adorable. I can't deal with it, and I wish I wasn't so awkward. But I just like to spend time with him, it makes me happy.

It's 4 am, I'm sleepy af, my hair smells like cigarette smoke and somehow perfume, my stomach is completely empty, but I am very happy.
Image Image Image
cali twenty-one ENFP 4w5 6w7 9w1sagittarius sun, taurus moon, aquarius asc.
Image Image Image
buenos aires, argentina writeblr form thread character development thread
Image Image
Kael
Silver Belt

Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:03 pm

So, today was my first day of working at the company I have been at as "real" employee instead of trainee. This year has flown by and I can't help but feel proud that they wanted to keep me on board after being a trainee for a year.

And my manager, who is like, a fairly introverted man as far as I noticed, took me aside and told me that he was glad I was still here and love my job. It was a nice little chat because he told me how impressed he has been with me from the first time we spoke and that in my case age was indeed just a number and nothing else.
22/03/2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I am not interested in being a hero"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut yet you are the biggest of all
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
OverwatchSpeedyA.T.O.M.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
The Flash: S3E11
Arrow: S5E14
Legends of Tomorrow: S2E8