pet chat

Chat, socialize and discuss.
america.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Post by america. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:17 pm

• Alright first off the dogs we have four of them. Lucy (top left) is a one and half year old boxer, Labrador mix. We got her only about a day ago but she has quickly become a part of the family. She is female of course and about fifty or eighty pounds. She is a very, very hyper dog who loves to please anyone and everyone. | Next we have Maddie May (top right) she is around three years old turning four on the 26th of this month. A female Labrador, golden retriever mix who is about one hundred and twenty pounds. She is a little heavy and this is something we are working on, any advice is welcome. | Rufus (bottom left) is a beagle basset hound who is just the definition of a old man. He is around sixteen or seventeen years old at about forty pounds. He enjoys sleeping and eating as well as the sometime play time with the younger dogs. | Frankie (bottom right) is another one of our old dogs, he is also about sixteen or seventeen years and around twenty pounds. He likes to do what he wants and mostly keeps to himself.
Last edited by america. on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

willy wonka.
Orange Belt
House: Sagacitas

Post by willy wonka. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:43 pm

• holy guacamole your pets are adorable *takes them and runs*
    I can't wait to see other's pets here

Alrighty, these are my current nightmares pets. My "wolf-bear" goes first cause I think it's safe to say she's much more photogenic than my other dog. I'd be happy to answer any questions about them? If anyone cares enough. lol

This is Moki, my two-year-old female German shepherd mix. I can't be positive what she's mixed with, but I was told her father as a purebred Australian Shepherd. I've never met the father, so I don't know. But her mother was a German shepherd mix, and I believe she was mixed with Shar Pei. Moki has been given the nicknames "Wolf" and "Bear" simply because she's the biggest dog I've owned for more than a couple of days, and my uncle think she's a bear. For real. A real big Teddy bear

Fun fact: I believe before we got her she was called Princess.

ImageImage

• Next up is my "not photogenic unless you have food" limousine, Rosey. She's around eight years old and my first dog ever. She's around eight years old and when we got her, we were told she was a purebred Dachshund (since that's what my mom wanted). But those legs are way too long for that cx after a couple years of searching around we've kinda decided that she's either part Jack Russel or possibly part Brazilian Terrier. Either way, she's a total pain good dog, even though the only thing she really does is drink my moms coffee and follow her around everywhere, and cry when she leaves.

Fun fact: her name was Ginger when we first got her, but I liked Rosey much better at the time.
    also, both of these pictures were taken on the same day but you can totally tell that she's old in the first pic

ImageImage
Last edited by willy wonka. on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

thunderofthedrum
Site Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: ♥︎ Pet Palooza! ♥︎

Post by thunderofthedrum » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Dat shepherd mix doe.
-melts into a puddle-

I have a little flufflebutt named Kenna.
She's a Mini Rex (maybe a bit of something else, who knows) rabbit and 8 years young! I like to remind my nephews that she is older than them. >8D She is hilarious, cheeky, demanding, affectionate, obsessed with food, and is a pro at judging everyone around her. Apparently all my pics are either on my phone or my external hard drive so I'll have to edit them in later, or in the meantime she's on Instagram!
(Yes, I'm one of those crazy people)

┌─────────────────┐
If you ever see harassment, spam, fights, bullying,
or even just something that MAY be
hurtful/inappropriate but you aren't sure,
don't hesitate to report! Staff is there to help.
My door is always open.
RulesSorting QuizStaff Page

└─────────────────┘

creativity.
White Belt

Re: Pet Palooza!

Post by creativity. » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:44 pm

I'll go ahead and share about my past and present pets. c:

Past
My parents had a chow chow before I was born. He had to be put down (just due to old age) when I was 2, so I really don't remember much about him.

From the ages of 3-12, we had a yorkie. Her name was Gidget. I loved that little dog. I used to read to her all the time and play made up games with her. She unfortunately got sick, I believe with parvo, and we had to put her down.

In around 5th grade, I had a winter white hamster. I named him Smores, and he was such a mean little hamster. I never got him tamed down, so I wasn't a huge fan of him. I always got so mad when he bit me. lol

In I think 8th grade, I got a new hamster. She was a Syrian hamster, and I named her Mercedes. She was the sweetest hamster ever. I'd say, "Give me kisses," and she'd take my pointer finger in her itty bitty hands and put her mouth down to it like she was giving me a kiss. I was so sad when she passed.

My freshmen or sophomore year I got a red eared slider (turtle). I named him Mr. Turtle. He was pretty cool, but he wasn't very nice. I eventually decided that I wanted a more friendly animal, and he deserved an owner that would love him a little more. I ended up selling him.

The beginning of my senior year, I bought a bearded dragon. I called him Baby. He developed gout, and there unfortunately wasn't much I could do for him. I was trying everything, even syringe feeding him. He continued to grow weaker and eventually passed after a couple of months.

The last day of my junior year of high school, I got a third hamster. She was another Syrian hamster, and I named her Clover. She was rather cute and tame, but she still wasn't as sweet as Mercedes. Clover actually just passed a couple of weeks ago. I've been missing her quite a bit. :c

Present
In I think 6th grade, my family bought an English Bulldog. His name is Moose, and he's a goofy boy.

The next year, we bought a Pomeranian. His name is Bentley. He's my little cuddle buddy when I'm feeling down.

Lastly, I bought a baby bearded dragon a few days after my 18 birthday. Her name is Lucyfer. She was a feisty little brat when I first brought her home, but I got her tamed down after a couple of months. She's still a brat and full of attitude, but she also enjoys coming out for snuggles now. She's roughly 10 months old now, and she's my favorite out of the three pets we currently have. She's solely my pet, and I paid/still pay for all of her things.

unscattered.
Red Belt

Post by unscattered. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:33 am

i could talk about pets all day long. I've got a few but sadly no pics rn.
I got a beardie this summer as my first reptile. Later in the summer I picked up a pastel ball python who's two named Mojave. Then at the end of the summer I picked up a beardie and crested gecko (peaches and jellybean respectively). peaches is a sweetie, always wants to snuggle. she's also a fatty, needs to lose some weight but she went into brumation as soon as I got her so we'll work on that next summer. the crestie is a nut.
Tomorrow I'm going to go pick up two more beardies, a male and female, naming the female Khaleesi but idk about the male yet. the female is half wild, the guy I'm getting her from found her abandoned outside last summer, poor girl. she'll be spoiled here at least. and last but not least next week I'm probably going to get a dog, an english coonhound, 4 yrs, named molly. She's halfway service trained and I plan to finish that training and get her certified as my service dog.
this summer I want another BP, a large snake (either a boa constrictor or a brazilian rainbow boa), a rosy boa and a mexican black kingsnake. got a fun little collection going.
i also use them all as educational animals, i go into grade schools to present and teach little kids about reptiles

butterspoon
Green Belt
House: Sagacitas

Post by butterspoon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:30 am

• WOW THIS IS MY KIND OF THREAD hi everyone :D gonna share my babies now
[/size]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pixiedust Joon
Jas's sister Pixie has the softest most touchable belly ever.
I mean look at it. LOOK AT IT.
I love to just bury my face in her bunny fur.

Ezyl
My bf's mother has a habit of rescuing exotic animals.
Of course me, being crazy bird lady, was charged with the owls.
He enjoys feeding people noodles and head scritches.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jasper Horus
Jas is my baby and a literal tiny Toothless. In this picture here,
I covered him in sparkle powder and he became a galaxy.
He's my buddy, my son.

Petruccio
Rucci really is a sweetheart.
Behind him is his old buddy, Valkyrie.
Val died, but she was a bitch sooo.
_________________________________________________________________________________________ NOT PICTURED
Jewel, another little blue parakeet to keep Rucci company after Val died.
Ezyl's siblings, Ruby and Dustytuft.
Salazar, my precious sneaky snek.

and now, Jasper spam

Image Image
Image Image

curly.
Purple Belt

the only boy that i care about

Post by curly. » Mon May 22, 2017 4:08 am

everybody, meet the love of my life
his name is blue, he's a red ruffed lemur
he just turned a year old
i've hand reared him since he was a baby
and he lives with five other lemurs on my family's exotic animal farm sorta thing
apparently he has chosen me as his girlfriend according to the vet i take him to
he will run to me when i call him just to give me hugs
he is also a little piggie and eats anything and everything you give him (mostly fruit)

albatross.
Orange Belt

Re: pet chat

Post by albatross. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:49 pm

• ugh everyone has such cute petss i'm in love with this thread!!

as for me, i have seven fur babies running around my home. unfortunately i'm confined to a phone, so pictures will be added later.

first off is my 17 year old tabby cat named periwinkle. she is probably going to have to be put down soon die to horrible arthritis in her hips, tail, and spine. but she is still my good old girl.

next is penny. my nine year old jack russell mix. she is my absolute babbyyyy and a cutie patootie.

percy is my, i think, 5 year old black tabby. before we got him, he was a feral tom cat at the age of 3 months. my mom took him in after me begging to get another cat. he is now almost twenty pounds of muscle, lazy, and scared of butterflies with asthma. soooo be warned a big mean tom cat is on the loose.

next in my zoo of a home is pricilla. she is about two years younger than percy and was found the same way. a feral kitten now a days, pricsilla likes to scream for food and hates me so i don't much care for her but she is still my cat, so i have to love her.

moving on to the rats. pac, pez, and pogo. they are three adorable medium fancy rats that are all roughly 5 months old. before i had pez and pogo, i had another rat with pac named pic. unfortunatly, he passed away a couple weeks after recieving him.

but yeah, that is my zoo. c:
one v one search tumblr i guess
time █████ muse █████
side note ;; work has me trapped until 3am sooooo yeah

follow.your.arrow
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: pet chat

Post by follow.your.arrow » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:50 am

i have a red merle australian shepherd. <3
i'm so proud of her, i let her off leash at the cafe (we go there a lot, so im like family and they foster doggies ) and she listened so well to me.

america.
White Belt

Post by america. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Hey everyone. So my sister went ahead and got another dog. (She only had a BBM before) I welcome Skyler to our growing family pack. She is about 17 weeks old and is an Akita/Chow/Labrador mix. I'll keep yall updated on milestones and stuff like that. <3

ImageImage