Birthday Thread

Chat, socialize and discuss.
caligo
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Birthday Thread

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:51 am

• a bit late but I sure hope it still counts !

My dear owl ! you are finally twenty one, we are really growing old together look at that lmao. Well, first of all I want to say I'm so glad I've found you ( oh yes, it is going to be one of those mushy letters) you are such an special person. A great friend. I really appreciate how you are always there for me, like... even when we barely knew each other you were there! you are unique, and I hope to be there for you as well for a very long time.

I promise one day, I'll visit Lithuania and give you a thousand bear hugs ( wsedfr the thought of it makes me ridiculously excited) hopefully your bf won't mind me stealing the spotlight for a bit, I will hug you both tho. He better be ready.

Anyways, I hope you had an amazing birthday love! I love you so much and I pinky promise i'll get you that reply very soon heheheh i haven't forgotten.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ

Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:30 am

• Dear Ichi,

First of all, I suck at these. But you've been such a sweet, caring and dear friend (even if we haven't known each other for very long) and you definitely deserve a lot of good birthday wishes coming your way. ♥

I hope your day is superb and filled with all of the goodies that you'd like to have in life. Wait, no, you deserve the whole year to be good for you! Honestly, you're one of those people who doesn't get offended by my horrible humour or sass and I value you so much for that. It's like finding a beautiful gold nugget in a pile of rocks. But, yes, you're freaking adorable and your voice sounds so soothing - I'll always remember that night we first chatted on Discord with Cali squeaking with us. You're so beautiful and your relationship with Emily is something I look towards achieving in my own life; both of you are adorable little beans and I love my potato brother lots. I really do hope you'll have an amazing birthday and that everything is going to be okay in the end; I'm always there for you when things get crazy or bad. ♥
            • ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ICHI, I LOVE YOU LOTS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
nantoka wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Gamora.
Black Belt

Re: Birthday Thread

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:46 pm

• Image Image

Had to write something for my good friend. I didn't think doing the group roleplay competition with you a few years ago result in such a great friendship, but here we are. Your writing is exceptional and I love creating roleplays with you. No matter the story or fandom, we always create something amazing, thanks to you! You are so kind, heart-felt, generous, and sweet. The list goes on, but you are just an amazing person and friend that deserves all the happiness on your birthday. I hope this year brings you all the great things you are hoping for, you deserve it. Happy birthday, Kyra. Thank you for being you ♥

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      ↠ in the darkest times, hope ───────

just a twenty year old cat mom who spends too
      much time crying over fandoms. honestly im just
      marvel and avatar trash. my pms are always open

───── is something you give yourself ↞
Memory.
Black Belt

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:32 am

• Ohmygosh, it's you're birthday! And we've known each other for over a year, and honestly it's been one of the best years of my life. I hope that today (your day) is bright and full of ??? Everything, I guess! I hope that you get all that you could ever ask for.

There isn't much that I can say here that I haven't already said in my birthday fuzzy, nor is there much that I can't tell you any other day of the year. And I've thrown away and rewritten both letters so many times that it all feels so cliche, overdrawn and overdue.

And since this one isn't going to be very long, I will take this moment to say that you are my very best friend, I couldn't ask for a better best friend, and I love and cherish you so very much!!

I hope that today (your day) is full of sparkle, as well as any other day, because it is what you deserve for bringing joy and sparkle into other people's lives. Cheers to being the best otter in the universe!
amnesia. wrote:
Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin Aide
Location: In jail, probably, but that's okay because I work there.
House: Vipera

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ .ᴘᴀʀᴀʟɪᴀɴ.!

Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:54 pm

So, its your birthday. Today. Not yesterday or tomorrow but today! XD
Over the past year, we've become pretty close! All over our passion
for Fallout and a freaking amazing, long-standing, 1x1 that has lasted
and gone so much farther than any other roleplay I've had in my many
years of roleplaying. Your patience is never ending when it comes to
times I cannot reply and I absolutely love plotting and discussing ideas
with you! You're an amazing individual, and I hope you have an amazing
birthday because this one is truly special! I'm terrible at writing things
for people, especially sappy stuff like this, but know that you mean a lot