Meraki
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

I love youuu ♥

Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:51 pm

───────────────────────
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINI!
───────────────────────
            • I'm not sure if you'll have the time tonight, but if you find yourself free I want to treat you to skype with Halo and I and really anyone else who wants to join birthday celebrations. I just. What the heck Nini, it's your freaking birthday and I want to make it as special as I possibly can because you deserve it. You're always doing so much for everyone else and being the best friend you can possibly be so it's time someone does the same for you... we all do the same for you. I am seriously so lucky to have been able to meet you and call you a friend, though we definitely don't talk enough because you're such a busy bee and I am a lame-o. Regardless, I think I've known you the longest compared to all my current friends on here simply because a fateful long time ago we tried to start a roleplay together. Ever since we've continuously been planning that damn thing and it's almost a joke at this point as for how awful we are. Which is why I decided today is the best day possible to finally break the chain. Click here and go read the second half of your birthday present.

I seriously love you so much alright? No matter how many bad days you have or how many people end up drifting away, you will always have me around to talk to. You've always been the best of friends to me and I don't know what I'd do without you. You're so supportive and kind and helpful and above all else you genuinely care. You ask me how I'm doing and you listen to me ramble about random things, you're always complimenting the things I do and making me feel really good about it, and I know if I ever need I can always trust and talk to you. So thank you for that. Thank you for everything. Hopefully one day I'll find my happy ass down in Texas or you'll soon find yourself in New York and you, Halo, and I can hang out and see each other. I promise we won't get you arrested for anything c; Seriously though, Happy birthday Nini my penguin friend. I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy your gift (that shouldn't be a gift but totally is at this point).
Hidden text.
forlorn. wrote:
vex
Purple Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:33 am

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PANINI! <3 I totally intended to finish this hella sooner but I kinda wasted eight hours sitting at a gas station with my best friend instead of being productive. Oops. I DID TELL U HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAST NIGHT THO. And said I would throw a lil thing together for you, so here we are. ;) Where to even begin? I am so, so, so, so, so, so happy that you and I met all those years ago on CS and that I hauled you over here to AS. Our friendship has blossomed so much since then, and you literally are one of the most important people in my life. I absolutely have no idea what I would do without you. Granted, you and I have had our tensions this past year and the last─sometimes one of us had an awful enough day that we bit hard enough to piss the other off. But you know what? No matter how much we sometimes fight, no matter how much shit we get thrown at one another, no matter fucking what, I'm never going to walk away from this friendship. You're stuck with me, you hear me? I'm never going anywhere. Not ever. You are too important of a friend to me, my twin, and there is no way I'm ever going to throw that away. You have been there for me through the worst times, always keeping my head above water when it became too much. No matter what, you are always there. Thank you, so, SO much. I haven't been as good of a friend to you, but I promise that I will make up for it. Because you deserve the best for being such an amazing human being.

You are the most selfless and caring person that I know. You are there even for the people that don't deserve it─even for the ones who don't do the same for you. You're just there for anyone who needs someone to talk to. Period. You have a heart of gold, Anika, and you brighten everyone's day. You have endured so much at home and I wish every time that I could just fly over there and take you away from it, even for just a little bit. I can promise you that sometime this year or next year, I'm buying a goddamn plane ticket and flying over there and stealing you for a couple of days. I got to meet Maya and my gal, but it's about time I got to meet you. So, get ready. >:)

I hope you have had a wonderful birthday because you deserve no less. I promise you I will visit as soon as I possibly can. ❤ I love you, my twin. Keep on shining.
darkness.
Bronze Belt

!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:36 am

• dear mernor,
      it's your birthday for an hour and a half more so I'm not late!
      first, I'd like to say happy fucking birthday! you made it around the sun eighteen years, which is really fucking impressive.
      next, I'd like to say I love you a lot. you are an absolute light in my life. you are funny, smart, caring, and so much more. I appreciate every single thing you do for me and the rest of the herd.
      now I'd like to say that if you don't go out and win the lottery for me and halo today I'll be really upset. as your daughter, I could really use a couple million dollars, you know?
      (I always say this but) I will forever be indebted to you. you are the reason I know the people I've come to think of as my family. I can't imagine a life without the herd, and I wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for you.
      so happy birthday Mernor! don't go too crazy.
      love, your super villain partner, jordark.

Hidden text.
      Meraki wrote:
trico
Black Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Birthday Thread

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:33 am

• Happy birthday Eliza.
    As always, thank you for everything.
NEW ACCOUNT

RIP Spirit.
vex
Purple Belt
House: Unsorted

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:35 am

• I wish more than anything that I can be over there with you right now, as each minute counts down until midnight. You'd be at work either way, but still. I'd be sitting there with you, right now, waiting for the time to hit 12:00, so that I can wish you a happy birthday. I want more than anything to be able to celebrate it with you tonight, but I also know that there will be plenty of birthdays to celebrate with you in the future, because by next year, you and I will have our own home and close the distance between us for good.

To think that my soulmate has been so close to me all these years... Just. Fuck. Every day I can't help but wonder why I haven't found you sooner. When you and I first started talking, I remember how touched I was by the concern you showed. Each day you would check up on me, ask me how I am doing─I was so taken aback because no one─no one─has ever done that for me. At least not often as you had. You were there for me when I mentally hit rock bottom, the worst I'd ever had, and it is thanks to you, and only you, that I was able to make it through those few days. You were so sweet to me and texted me as much as you were able, and I swear you knew just what to say to keep me grounded. You told me that things would hurt the worst that night, but that with time it will get better. And you were right. It did. You carried me through the most difficult days of my life, and that was when we were only friends. In just a few weeks, I got to meet you; later that night, I became your girlfriend─and now, I am your fiancée, soon to be your wife in just a few months. And I can say that I am the luckiest and most blessed human being to have you in my life, to be able to call you my love. You treat me so sweetly, so considerately, so selflessly. It blows me away still whenever you do so much for me because... no one ever has. And I'm just aeslkrjasdgat. I love you. So much. My heart literally might just burst because I can't even handle it. I love you. I love you. I love you.

You are brilliant beyond words' compare, my love. You may not think so, and your family certainly makes you feel that you aren't, but you are. You endured so much, and it infuriates me that so many people have wronged you in the past. I can promise you, that I will do everything in my ability to ensure that you are happy. Now I can go on and be the mushy shit I'm known to be, but your present, which should arrive sometime during the day, will cover that bit. ;)

Thank you, for all that you've done for me; thank you, for being the person that you are; thank you, for coming into my life at long last. I will love you forever and always, and I look forward to the rest of my life with you at my side.

Happy Birthday, Ashley.
Deer
Silver Belt

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Dear Rimmy,
My daughter who is actually older than me. I adeer you so much and you will always be my princess. You are a wonderful person and have a wonderful soul. Happy Birthday to you, honey.

I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are a great friend, a rock. Without you I wouldn't be the deer I am today. You are so beautiful and kind and I love yelling with you about ships. Even if Kaleb is the best ship ever, we agree on that.

Your mind is wonderful, your ideas for plots so amazing. I admire you creativity and patience. You are a wonderful woman and I am so proud to see you grow. You are like a little light, lighting up my world.

My princess, I'd give you the moon if you wanted it. Happy birthday, my special star <3

Imagex

Hi, my name is Deer! I'm a Dutchie with a love for coding.
I have a full-time job so my activity here is sparse, but I am
trying to get back into being an active member of AS. I like
Arrowverse and Teen Wolf. Don't hesitate to pop into my
inbox if you want to chat or need help with some bbcode.

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoS
==================================================

caligo
Black Belt

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 am

dear roshna:
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!!

So um... dang I actually suck at starting these things buuut, the first thing you should know is that I love you so much. You probably have no idea of how much you make my day every time you show up. If I'm having a bad day, you are always there to cheer me up. And if it's a good one, you manage to make it even better with your puns, and our conversations in general. I love screaming with you about characters and pointless things. All in all, I love being around you. You bring a little bit more light and happiness to my life!

you, are very special. And you will always and forever have a special spot reserved for you in my heart. I don't want to make this too long, but just... thanks for being such a good friend and person !

I hope to be able to be there for you for a long time. During the good and the bad times, you can always always count on me!!
anyways, I must stop the sap. Love you lots, my dear husband ♥
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ

Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 am

• Dearest Deer,

I love you so much. There aren't enough words in the universe to portray how blessed I feel to have you in my life; you're one of the strongest pillars I can lean on when times are rough and you're always there to offer a good piece of advice. It still amazes me how I managed to find such a kind and gentle soul among so many rotten apples. Without you, I would be in a much darker place than I am now and for that, I will be forever grateful. You're amazing.

It's your special day again. On the 23rd of May, a miracle happened and without this date, I wouldn't be able to write this to one of my best friends. I really hope you'll have an amazing day today and spend it how you want it, without any worries of our lives weighing on your shoulders and making you worry. I would do anything if I could be over there and congratulate you personally, but I hope the bag of goodies and food I sent you will make up for my absence.

I admire you as a fellow writer and as a human being. Creativity oozes out of you and I have learned a lot by examining your way of coding and making layouts; I'm proud to say that you are the best teacher, even if most of my learning happened while stalking your posts. I love plotting with you and crying about our poor babies, who will never get their happy ending since we are cruel people. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you being my friend.

I wish you the happiest of birthdays and many more happy years to come. I'll always be there whenever you need me. ♥
sylver
Attendant

it's not gay if you say no homo first

Sun May 27, 2018 12:59 pm

• Hidden text.
      shimada wrote:
      Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:53 pm
    • i was the first person to post in this thread last year, and i'm back at it again this year, fucking fight me. so, happy birthday again, my dude. another year of dealing with me, the master and supreme overlord of being a shitty person. i honestly don't even know how you do it, most people give up on me within a few months, yet you're still here? how?? i really appreciate it a lot though, and i hope you know it, even though it may not always seem like it.

you're a wonderful person. i know you might not think you are, and i know that there are people out there who have probably made you feel like you're not good enough, but you're more than good enough. you're amazing and worth so much more than you know. and honestly? anyone who says otherwise can go fuck right off and meet me behind the local mcdonald's at 3 AM so i can beat them up. because really, you're perfect an i'm glad we ended up becoming friends.

i hope you're gonna get better though. life sucks and the world is kinda a shitty place, but heck, it's still worth living in it. not just for other people, but also for yourself. because what could be more rewarding than looking back at today in ten or twenty years, and seeing how much you've improved as a person and how much you've accomplished? even if things are shitty right now, it's worth holding on.

"people can try. but that's about it."

so let's try. let's try together, yeah? i'll be here again next year, and maybe, if we both try hard enough, i can write paragraphs upon paragraphs filled with happy things and accomplishments neither of us thought were possible.

i love you, bro. never doubt that.
      -- necro

p.s.: i still have my god damn christmas present for you and i'm not having it
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ x..x ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

━━━───━━━[ TAKE ME NOW! ]━━━━━━──━

cyril/necro,. they/them,. infp,. gemini,. a neutral good fool™
it's ya boy, gay angel who's been pining for a demon forever
my writing / my 100 dos / my toyhouse / my golden heart ♡

━━━━━───━━━━━━━──━━━━───━━
I DON'T WANT TO STRAY .FROM THE HALLOWED GROUND!
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

it's still pretty gay tho

Tue May 29, 2018 6:17 pm

-
-
-
-
Image--
okay so last year i sent you a private message but this year i decided to publicly smother you with mush so buckle up, you mountain of assholes, and witness this clusterfuck of love and appreciation.

oh boy, where do i start with you? i think i could rave about you for the next year and still find stuff about you that makes this dumb little thief happy. you're an amazing person even with the shit that hangs around your neck and drags you down, and you're definitely one of the few people that make living through this shitfest called life worth it. and while i'm on the topic of the stuff that fucks with you - or near it, at least - i'm!! so proud of you!! i'm so so proud of you that, despite all of it, you're still here, you're still pushing, you're still trying to find something to hold onto when loads of other people wouldn't. sometimes you falter, but everyone does, and i'm just so proud of you and i'm happy that i made friends with someone who's so strong (even if you might not think you are).
and like?? you're such an easy person to get along with and you're miles behind the worst asshole i've ever met in these 19 years i've been alive, i don't know what you're on about my dude. screw the disappearances, screw the late replies, screw all of that, you're a fucking treasure and i'll fight you on this. and i'll fight anyone who disagrees too, you can count on that.

it's been a tough year tbh but we both pulled through, and i'm 100% on board with trying and trying together; you can bet your sweet ass i'll be here next year because you're such a wonderful ray of chaotic, gay elf loving sunshine and i wouldn't trade your dumb ass for anything. and i want you to get better too, and i want to be there when you accomplish great things and you make this bitch of a universe finally gives you what you deserve - all the dior boots, all the necromancer aesthetic jewelery, all the dorian prints and, best of all, some goddamn peace and happiness.

so yeah. here's to kicking the world's ass and living long enough to turn our spite into accomplishments. can't wait to see what we'll both do, but i know it will be glorious.

with all the homo, i love you bro. don't forget that bc i'll keep reminding you until you hate me.
your dumb thief <3

p.s.: yeah, i also have a little gift for you so we should probably do sth about exchanging those x)