Birthday Thread

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ sᴇᴀ

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:10 am

• Dearest Blue,

You're an old lady now! I'm only joking; writing good congratulatory messages has never been a strength mine, but I decided to do my best in order to make your birthday, hopefully, even more amazing. Because you deserve it all! ♥

We've clicked very well together after becoming a part of our lovely staff and I couldn't have asked for a better partner when it comes to swinging our literacy hammers at people. You're understanding, compassionate and a lovely human being. You don't mind me nagging about trivial problems and you're always up to salt together with me. It's amazing to have such a nice person as a friend and I hope this little message is able to convey how much I treasure you as a friend and how much it means to me to be able to work with someone as nice, caring and kind as you are. It's a miracle.

Today is your special day, love. While I'm not sure about what could be best to wish you, I hope that everything from now on will go smoothly for you. I wish for the best of health for all of your lovely pets and you. And I would love if whatever issues you had in your life would just disappear from this world and plague you no more. I love you a lot and if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'll always be there for you, be it dawn or dusk.
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: Birthday Thread

Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:27 am

x
x
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I DON'T REMEMBER THE REST OF THE LYRICS FOR THIS PARTICULAR SONG. x
You're another year older and soon I will be too! Can't believe you're 20!! Time is flying by SO fast and it's honestly a little scary, but it's a lot easier with you around. I can only hope that it's the same for you. I am so, so, so glad that you're my best friend and that we met all those years ago. Even more, we got closer. Meeting you in person last year was the best thing ever and I really hope we can meet up again soon. I'm so sorry that our plans have continuously failed, but soon we'll be able to go through with them!

I seriously think that anyone who doesn't stay in touch with you or make an effort to is seriously missing out. You're always trying to help and always willing to listen. You're an amazing friend and anyone would be lucky to be close to you. Shame that they're missing out, but that just means more for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I would probably be really, really lost without you and you're a huge reason as to why I haven't even drifted off from the site. Whenever I have my off days where I just want a break from everyone and everything, you're the one person I would never avoid talking to for even a day.

Man, I don't really know what to write in this. I'm honestly just winging it. I'm not poetic or extremely sappy. I feel like I've said everything I've ever wanted to say. I appreciate you so damn much and you're honestly the person I look up to. You are SO much more put together than I am - and you've seen it these past two weeks. I'm an absolute, gigantic mess and you've got your shit down. Last night, when we Skyped and you told me about your classes, it was really cute how excited you were. It made me so happy that you were going down a path that you seemed to love and feel genuinely excited about.

Speaking of Skype. I know I've said this 1000 times before, but they are my favorite things. I wish we could Skype a lot more honestly. We can just sit there for hours talking about the most random topics or just in silence while we both work. You're honestly the only one I actually Skype with on a constant basis xD

ANYWAYS I'M GOING TO WRAP THIS UP. Long story short, I love you very, very, very much and I know today hasn't been the absolute best for you. I'm so sorry about that and wish I could be there physically to celebrate with you. But I hope that the day gets a little bit better for you <3
Kami
Roleplay Moderator

Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:21 am

• Dear Snow,
            You deserve something nice on a special day like this one! I know we don't talk much and that I was a terrible roleplay partner before, but I still know that you're an amazing person and that you deserve only good things happening in your life. I guess this will be all over the place and not make a lot of sense, but I hope to do a decent birthday greeting without embarrassing both of us. ♥

I've heard many good things about you and know from our brief chats that you're a very kind and compassionate person; having you both on the staff and as a person, who I can voice my worries to aloud is very reassuring whenever I'm feeling down; I can honestly admit that many people are missing out on a lot if they don't talk to you daily (myself included, whoops). I'd love to get to know you more and be there if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to nag to in the middle of the night.

And I'm already running out of things to write. I don't know you that well, but I'm prepared to change that and become good friends (who wouldn't want to be friends with such a gorgeous young lady??) Honestly, have a great and happy birthday, hun! I hope all of your dreams come true. ♥
nightblood
Orange Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:06 am

• Image__
    I swear I intended to post this right at midnight, but as you know I'm an old ass lady and am up way past my bedtime. Today you're also old. Not as old as me, but. *shrug*
    Anyway. I hope today will be a wonderful day for you. You deserve nothing less than a perfect birthday filled with gifts, the best wishes, and most of all, happiness. Lately you have been stressed beyond words and I wish there was more that I could do to ease your anxieties and smooth things out. You deserve a break. Remember to breathe. Remind yourself that you got this. I also wish that I could have flown down there to shower you with all the love and gifts that I possibly could, but alas, it didn't work as anticipated. I'll make up for it this winter, though, I promise.
    It is an understatement to say that you are one of the most important people in my life. We have been friends for many years now, beginning from CS and growing ever since. And with everything that has happened these past few years...I have to say, thank you. For sticking with me. For being there. For your support. Your friendship. For every single time you've made me laugh. You pulled me out of the deepest trenches and defended me from my own self time and time again. And you continue to. You are the one person that I have opened up to entirely. You know me the best out of anyone, even more so than Ron. I still remember the nightmare that you told me about, where our friendship ended, and, heh, I will tell you, forever, that it will never happen. Our friendship is priceless to me, and there is nothing out there that I would ever trade it for. I'm not going anywhere. Sorry, but your ass is stuck with me.
    But anyway. Happy birthday, Anika. I hope today will be wonderful for you, and if anyone decides to try and ruin that, then well. Give me their name and I'll fucking raise Hell. You deserve the best day possible.
    Love you, bitch. <3

── mags (aka your absolute favorite person)
rambo rimbaud
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

nomnom's birthday

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:47 pm

xxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Okay, so buckle up, buttercup because I am about to be the sappiest you've seen me, as of yet.

It hasn't been a whole lot of time that I've known you but somehow it's so easy to be around you and even easier to adore you. You radiate this amazing energy that would make anyone like you. I won't lie that I came to adore you oh so much in this short time. Talking to you daily makes my day a whole lotta better; talking about our ship, laughing over vines, and all those pointless jokes. You've become one of my closest friends online and you will be my future wife, don't even deny this we're getting married, Nommie! If you refuse, I'll have to kidnap you in a very Luci manner. xD

You are really a special person, Nomnoms. You are extremely genuine and very heartwarming. You're the kind of person that I want in my life as long as possible. Plus, you bear my weirdness very well, which very few people can, so obviously you're staying. You'd let me cuddle you in a sexy bunny suit, so I know you are a keeper! And, I know you are weird too, because you like my weirdness. ENTPs and INTJs are supposed to be the most compatible and so far it proves to be true! Love ya, nomnoms. xD

I made you some moodboards :333
p.s; i spent 15 minutes looking at pictures of snakes so you know I love you binch

Hidden text.

Lost
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Sorry this is belated! But, I hope you had the most awesome birthday ever.
I hope it was so good that you were flabergasted. Which is a really great
word and we should use it more often. I hope you got to eat lots of cake,
ice cream, chocolate, etc. and that you spent the whole day smiling as you
deserve to!

Happy Birthday to you!
Hidden text.
darkness. wrote:x
Kael
Silver Belt

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:41 pm

What's up, boo?
It's your birthday today and yes I obviously remembered! I wouldn't dare to forget my boo's birthday <3
I hope you will have a lot of pie and nice gifts and a lot of things you love. I love you a lot and I just want your day to be as good as possible so I am going to try my hardest to contribute in that. Meanwhile let me post this happy birthday wish with much too big pictures because I CAN!

I really want to tell you more and more but I fear my fuzzy will be repeated again in here cx Or that random afflatus compliment I totally had nothing to do with **cough**

Either way, time to party! Have a wonderful day and maannn I am gonna try and give you some writing as a present <3

I love you, boo

xoxo your boo
Jazzyleia wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:35 am

Kami
Roleplay Moderator

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:23 pm

• Congratulations! You're an old lady! Jokes aside, I hope that your special day is going to be an amazing one, Cali. You really deserve to spend your birthday surrounded by friends, good company and lots of tasty treats. We've been good friends for a while and I now definitely know that you're one of the sweetest, kindest and most caring people out there - I can always depend on you to have my back. I feel insanely lucky to have the possibility of screaming with you early in the morning and talk about making fun of our characters. You're simply amazing! ♥

I suck at writing good birthday wishes. But I want you to know just how much I cherish you and how much you mean to me as a fellow writer, as a good person and as a dear friend. I love you a lot and I hope we can spend many more days having fun and doing nonsense to amuse ourselves. You're the most adorable seal/kitten/potato that I've ever met and you still look very cute, even if you're a grandma now. I can't wait to meet you in real life one day and tackle the shit out of you and wish you a happy birthday personally. I can only offer cheesy birthday greetings for now, sadly. Anyhow, let me wish you a very happy and fun birthday and I hope that whatever you wished for will come true!
caligo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:45 pm
Gamora.
Black Belt

Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:38 pm

• xxxxxxxxImage

I've been planning to do this for so long, but now that I'm here trying to write, it's hard. Not because there are a lack of words, but because there are too many. And I'm pretty sure there are not enough adequate words to describe how precious you are, but I'll give it my best shot. This will likely be all over the place, so brace yourself.

I'm always so amused that when we met in May, technically it was our third time talking and roleplaying, but third time's the charm, right? I certainly didn't expect this to happen when we started. I didn't expect for us to grow into something more. I didn't expect to form a bond with you so quickly and so strongly. I didn't expect to fall in love. I didn't expect any of this, but I'm so glad it happened. I also didn't expect our roleplay to go as far as it did and we aren't even anywhere near done. Writing with you is one of my favourite things to do. I cherish it as something more than a simple roleplay, but a piece of work written with someone I love so dearly. It's pretty amazing that something so simple has brought us together.

Now onto you: God, you're incredible. I don't think I've ever met anyone as beautiful as you. You'll deny this, but you really shouldn't because you truly are. I think you’re the most gorgeous person I’ve ever laid eyes on. Your smile and laugh just brightens my mood immediately, too. I love skyping with you because I get to see your gorgeous face and hear your beautiful voice. It always makes everything better. You are also so thoughtful and kind. From day one you have always been there for me and never hesitate to offer me your advice and to lend an ear. Just knowing you’re always there for me means the world. And your heart is so beautiful, babe. The passion you have for the things you love in incredible; Marvel, biology, David Attenborough, drawing, school, music, the list goes on. I love listening to you talk about the things you love, even the insects. And God you’re so smart and talented in everything you do. You doubt yourself so much and it breaks my heart a little because you are brilliant in every aspect of your life. You are the smartest person I know; such an incredible student and beautiful soul. Your writing is phenomenal and I always love reading it. Your artwork is exceptional and incredibly well done, I really enjoy when you share it with me. I just absolutely adore everything about you.

I wish I could be there with you on your birthday, but I hope I'll be seeing you soon. It'll be amazing to be able to be with you, even if it's only for a few days. But one day, we'll be able to be together for all the celebrations. If I was with you right now I'd give you the biggest hug and tell you how much I love you, because I do love you, so much. I hope your day is as perfect as you deserve. Because you deserve all the happiness, all the presents, and all the love in the world. Actually, you deserve the world in itself, and I wish I could give it to you. I hope you like your gift from me as well. It's not much, but I will most definitely be spoiling you when I see you. The distance between us really sucks, but you're worth every mile and every minute apart, no matter how long that may be.

Thank you for being the greatest part of my life and for making me the happiest I've ever been. I hope your birthday is as special and as precious as you are.

Happy birthday, Kat. I love you more than anything.
      hyena wrote:
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      ↠ in the darkest times, hope ───────

just a twenty year old cat mom who spends too
      much time crying over fandoms. honestly im just
      marvel and avatar trash. my pms are always open

───── is something you give yourself ↞
important
Brown Belt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!!!!

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:32 pm

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!!!

i've got NO clue what to write but i just want you to know that i LOVE YOU and i hope your big day is just as amazing as you are!!! you deserve all the best! here's to a great birthday, and an even better new year for you. you're a wonderful person and i'm so happy to have you as a friend. (be sure to pour one out for me!) i'm terrible at being sentimental and cheesy but there's so many things i wanna say that i just don't have the words for so you're just gonna have to take this as my lame excuse of love ok ty hAPPY BIRTHDAAAYYY <3
Kami wrote: