Birthday Thread

Chat, socialize and discuss.
caligo
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Birthday Thread

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:51 am

• a bit late but I sure hope it still counts !

My dear owl ! you are finally twenty one, we are really growing old together look at that lmao. Well, first of all I want to say I'm so glad I've found you ( oh yes, it is going to be one of those mushy letters) you are such an special person. A great friend. I really appreciate how you are always there for me, like... even when we barely knew each other you were there! you are unique, and I hope to be there for you as well for a very long time.

I promise one day, I'll visit Lithuania and give you a thousand bear hugs ( wsedfr the thought of it makes me ridiculously excited) hopefully your bf won't mind me stealing the spotlight for a bit, I will hug you both tho. He better be ready.

Anyways, I hope you had an amazing birthday love! I love you so much and I pinky promise i'll get you that reply very soon heheheh i haven't forgotten.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ

Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:30 am

• Dear Ichi,

First of all, I suck at these. But you've been such a sweet, caring and dear friend (even if we haven't known each other for very long) and you definitely deserve a lot of good birthday wishes coming your way. ♥

I hope your day is superb and filled with all of the goodies that you'd like to have in life. Wait, no, you deserve the whole year to be good for you! Honestly, you're one of those people who doesn't get offended by my horrible humour or sass and I value you so much for that. It's like finding a beautiful gold nugget in a pile of rocks. But, yes, you're freaking adorable and your voice sounds so soothing - I'll always remember that night we first chatted on Discord with Cali squeaking with us. You're so beautiful and your relationship with Emily is something I look towards achieving in my own life; both of you are adorable little beans and I love my potato brother lots. I really do hope you'll have an amazing birthday and that everything is going to be okay in the end; I'm always there for you when things get crazy or bad. ♥
            • ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ICHI, I LOVE YOU LOTS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
nantoka wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:32 pm