Birthday Thread

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

caligo
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Birthday Thread

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:51 am

• a bit late but I sure hope it still counts !

My dear owl ! you are finally twenty one, we are really growing old together look at that lmao. Well, first of all I want to say I'm so glad I've found you ( oh yes, it is going to be one of those mushy letters) you are such an special person. A great friend. I really appreciate how you are always there for me, like... even when we barely knew each other you were there! you are unique, and I hope to be there for you as well for a very long time.

I promise one day, I'll visit Lithuania and give you a thousand bear hugs ( wsedfr the thought of it makes me ridiculously excited) hopefully your bf won't mind me stealing the spotlight for a bit, I will hug you both tho. He better be ready.

Anyways, I hope you had an amazing birthday love! I love you so much and I pinky promise i'll get you that reply very soon heheheh i haven't forgotten.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ

Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:30 am

• Dear Ichi,

First of all, I suck at these. But you've been such a sweet, caring and dear friend (even if we haven't known each other for very long) and you definitely deserve a lot of good birthday wishes coming your way. ♥

I hope your day is superb and filled with all of the goodies that you'd like to have in life. Wait, no, you deserve the whole year to be good for you! Honestly, you're one of those people who doesn't get offended by my horrible humour or sass and I value you so much for that. It's like finding a beautiful gold nugget in a pile of rocks. But, yes, you're freaking adorable and your voice sounds so soothing - I'll always remember that night we first chatted on Discord with Cali squeaking with us. You're so beautiful and your relationship with Emily is something I look towards achieving in my own life; both of you are adorable little beans and I love my potato brother lots. I really do hope you'll have an amazing birthday and that everything is going to be okay in the end; I'm always there for you when things get crazy or bad. ♥
            • ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ICHI, I LOVE YOU LOTS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
nantoka wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Gamora
Black Belt

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:46 pm

• Image Image

Had to write something for my good friend. I didn't think doing the group roleplay competition with you a few years ago result in such a great friendship, but here we are. Your writing is exceptional and I love creating roleplays with you. No matter the story or fandom, we always create something amazing, thanks to you! You are so kind, heart-felt, generous, and sweet. The list goes on, but you are just an amazing person and friend that deserves all the happiness on your birthday. I hope this year brings you all the great things you are hoping for, you deserve it. Happy birthday, Kyra. Thank you for being you ♥

marvel trash and starmora enthusiast
my bestest pal - "omg they were roommates" - JULIENUHHHH

Memory.
Black Belt

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:32 am

• Ohmygosh, it's you're birthday! And we've known each other for over a year, and honestly it's been one of the best years of my life. I hope that today (your day) is bright and full of ??? Everything, I guess! I hope that you get all that you could ever ask for.

There isn't much that I can say here that I haven't already said in my birthday fuzzy, nor is there much that I can't tell you any other day of the year. And I've thrown away and rewritten both letters so many times that it all feels so cliche, overdrawn and overdue.

And since this one isn't going to be very long, I will take this moment to say that you are my very best friend, I couldn't ask for a better best friend, and I love and cherish you so very much!!

I hope that today (your day) is full of sparkle, as well as any other day, because it is what you deserve for bringing joy and sparkle into other people's lives. Cheers to being the best otter in the universe!
amnesia. wrote:
Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin
Location: In jail, probably, but that's okay because I work there.
House: Vipera

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ .ᴘᴀʀᴀʟɪᴀɴ.!

Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:54 pm

So, its your birthday. Today. Not yesterday or tomorrow but today! XD
Over the past year, we've become pretty close! All over our passion
for Fallout and a freaking amazing, long-standing, 1x1 that has lasted
and gone so much farther than any other roleplay I've had in my many
years of roleplaying. Your patience is never ending when it comes to
times I cannot reply and I absolutely love plotting and discussing ideas
with you! You're an amazing individual, and I hope you have an amazing
birthday because this one is truly special! I'm terrible at writing things
for people, especially sappy stuff like this, but know that you mean a lot
to me! I'm super happy to call you my friend, and I absolutely enjoy every
conversation we have with one another. Enjoy this day, because it's all
about you!

Hidden text.
.Paralian. wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:47 am
xx
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:41 am

Image x
          • IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND THIS IS SUPER LATE I'M SORRY. I wanted to do this much earlier but you know how crazy this past year has been. YOU'RE ANOTHER YEAR OLDER THOUGH. YOU OLDIE. I kid, you're not old. Lauren wants you to know that too. Anyways, I'm sorry you didn't really get to celebrate your birthday with friends and/or family, but I hope you had a good one regardless. I can't wait until you're finally able to come visit me and Lauren so that we can celebrate it...like two months later whoops. Lauren says she has no money but she'll shower you in food.

I honestly don't know what to say here because I feel like anything I will try to say would be a repeat of past fuzzy letters I've written. To be honest, I'm really fucking out of touch with writing these things and being super mushy in general. It's been like two years now since I've really written one. What is mush? What is showing affection? Who knows, I'm always bitter about something. Lauren: You're not wrong, you're very bitter lately. You're always mad and I don't know what to do about it. (I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BITCH [Lauren: You're not a bitch, you're just a grumpy lady.]) Anyways here goes nothing.

You are amazing and I am so, so proud and excited for you to get back into school. I know it's a little scary but Lauren and I will be here to help you as much as we possibly can. If anything, we'll always be rooting for you and cheering you on. Don't doubt yourself, like you tell me. Speaking of which, thank you for being so supportive and just listening to my boring as fuck readings. It helps out so much, you have no idea. Thank you for putting up with my whining and crying when I'm annoyed, frustrated, anxious, whatever. I know I'm a pain in the ass when I want to be (((:

Also, can I just say? HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE MY SPOT AS DAUGHTER IN MY OWN FAMILY. AND SIDE WITH MY MOTHER AGAINST ME. EXCUSE ME. Though, honestly, join my family we at least make it a point to go out for birthdays. Usually. At least, if the birthday person wants to do that. We don't do a whole lot of celebrating, but foooooood. Food is always good.

I'm glad I met you when I was in eighth and you in ninth (???) and that we started talking. Even more so, I'm glad I ended up following you here because I think that was around the time our friendship really grew. You're one of my closest, best-est friends who I feel comfortable being open with. You and Lauren were the absolute first people I truly started opening up to.
.Paralian.
Red Belt

Enjoy!

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:56 pm

Image --------------------------------------------------------🎀--------------------------------------------------------
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Aight so, Imma keep this short and sweet, wrapped in a nice, sorta, bow. Happy birthday!
I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day, and enjoy all the lame but lowkey
funny jokes you're gonna get today! Thank you for being a hella good friend, nothing
better after an exhausting day than knowing you can come home and still socialize
without having that discomfort of actually socializing, my awkward-asocial-ass really
needs that to survive the day. Bearing in mind that often I'm also bedridden with my
health, writing your rp's and brainstorming is an incredibly good way to keep my spirits
up, so I really do hope you have a good one,
enjoy!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hidden text.
Aᴜʀᴏʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:47 am
xx
thunderofthebun
Admin

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:10 am

You help keep me in check, let me know that my reactions aren't crazy, help me make tough decisions and identify what is fair and right, and are always willing to coordinate and work with me. Couldn't do this without you.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, even if you did have to suffer through the long CPR training.
You're a badass and I admire you.

Hidden text.
Happy May!

- Finalize the AS survey results
- Finalize Archivist roles and permissions
- Finish getting Smamm set up with sorting ✔
- Create the 100 DoS prompt list ✔
- Update the anon box thread
- Finish PM responses
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Update the afflatus coding
- Prep afflatus images
- Update the team page
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the June blueberries!
sylver
Attendant

shit, it keeps getting gayer each year

Sun May 26, 2019 11:30 pm

xxx
                xxx
                hey there babe, it's me, ya bitch. happy birthday to you! you're an old person now. like this bottom bitch right here. sorry, i don't make the rules, that's just the way it is and you gotta deal with it, whether you like it, or not.

another year, huh? what a year tbh. we spent about half of that year platonically gay, and the other half of if it pretty fucking gay. who'd have thought? if someone had told me i'd meet someone i was gonna be in my first real relationship with on here just a couple of years back, i would have laughed, yet... here we are.

i wrote so much last year, and the year before that too tbh, but i feel like i don't really need that many words to get my point across anymore. actually, i'm pretty sure just narrowing it down to three would suffice - i love you. i love you so much, and i wish you all the best for this new year. a new year, a new chapter, another chance.

i know you can do anything you set your mind to, love. and i hope you'll allow me to help you take on whatever quest this new year leads you into. as your friend, your soul mate, and your lover, for however long you'd like me to remain by your side as such.

volim te neizmjerno ❤
Hidden text.
gold wrote:
gold
Attendant

to my dearest, most beautiful wife

Wed May 29, 2019 1:56 pm

-----
another year, another birthday, another opportunity to publicly embarrass you with
my cheesy love. let's get this show on the road.

okay, so, first off; i love you. you're the most wonderful wife ever and i'm so glad
our platonic gayness turned into this not-so-platonic gayness, and i hope with
all my heart it stays like that for a while, because i honestly can't imagine being
with anyone else when you're so great. screw the distance, screw the world, i'd
rather stick by your side than give up on this, if you'll let this dumb little thief stay.

that being said, onto the wish. i wish you the best in the world because you
deserve it, and i know i've said this before, but i'm so so proud of you. i'm proud
of the things you accomplished, i'm proud of who you are as a person, and i'm
so happy to see you getting better and trying to fight all of the bad shit life has
thrown at you so far. oh, i also wish you'll finally manage to move out and live
in a nice little apartment of your own, and i wish you a whole bunch of money
so you can buy all of the aesthetic TM stuff you want and look like the noble
elf bastard you always wanted to be. and, you know, just enjoy life and be happy.

i think i don't really have to write anything else, you know i adore you, so i'll just
leave it at this. here's to another year, another chance to spit in life's face and
grab happiness by the balls, another chance to become the elf overlord of the
mortal world and rule with an aesthetic iron fist. okay, maybe not the last part,
but i know you'll succeed at anything you set your mind to. and if you don't, i'll
still be there to hug and kiss you and tell you everything's alright. love you, babe.
Hidden text.
sylver wrote: