Chat, socialize and discuss.
Gamora.
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: The Great Hall [V 1.0]

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Snow wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 pm

I have a lot of advice. I've moved a ton, but I don't want to post long messages here so I'll just PM you in a bit ^^
    • Thank you Snow <3 I worked for a moving company for about a year so I know how things work from the other side of things, but I'm not even using movers so I'm so lost lmao
  • "Keep moving forward, and
    if it’s time to go, it’s time.
    Nothing lasts forever.”
    – Stan Lee (1922-2018)

my starlord -- sin bin
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:09 am

Gamora. wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 pm
Grengirl wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Don't put all your books together in boxes! I have made this mistake more than once and I own far too many books. Mivers dint like open top boxes and laptops and liquid soaps shouldn't share a box. (Should not have let my so pack my laptop that one time) ... for a bed the recent Ikea flyer had a couple nice and cheep options queen platform for under 400 mattress not included tbh I'm thinking of getting that myself.

My only question is will you be moving to my side of the bridge or staying in the dark side?
    • I'm not using movers, just moving myself since I have no furniture other than my bed and bookshelf, which fit in my SUV. $400 for a mattress plus extra for a frame is really out of my price range so I'm gonna look around for a package deal.

I'm moving to the dirty D - Waverly area!
You can get foam ones for cheap and probably wouldn't need a box spring for the platform bed. Building beds is also a option. I know someone who built one recently bought and cut the wood from I think Kent? painted or garnished it wi the help of her SO. Cost less than half of buying a similar bed and they already had the tools so if there is handy folks in your fam that could be a option too.

If memory serves that's out past the BLT? (I swear we are not talking in riddles) I'm just too lazy to check my map app. Btw if someone tells you they live on warf road make sure you know what village your searching for as I passed no less than four warf roads on my way back to Hali Sunday night from a tiny place near the Funday coast. I'm fairly certain every village near the coast has one. Just hadn't thought about it until the other night.
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:59 pm

• the 100 season 5 came out on netflix and these hair pieces are so bad people!
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:03 am

Just left my first and the last ever Crystal Mountain Pony Con. It was fun, but I wish I would've been allowed to take more money XD there was so much good stuff there that I just wanted to buy XD
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:31 am

I have no idea what that is. xD
Only convention I've been to is Blizzcon. Anything else was conferences and work related.

Do you guys enjoy freshening up with new sigs? I've never taken any particular pleasure in making them. Roleplaying and creating characters - YES YES YES. Signatures, meh. I supposed I ought to update mine; it's from April Fools. Where do you guys find inspiration for your signatures?
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!

We also have STAFF OPENINGS!
Gamora.
Black Belt

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:59 am

• I live and breathe to code signatures (when I have the time to). I don't really know where my inspiration comes from honestly I'm just always down to do it. I usually start by deciding what the theme is, i.e. Starmora, my pets, (I've done my rats and my horses in my sig before), cute photos I've found. Then I find a quote or song lyric that fits and start coding.

That's probably not helpful but xD
  • "Keep moving forward, and
    if it’s time to go, it’s time.
    Nothing lasts forever.”
    – Stan Lee (1922-2018)

my starlord -- sin bin
blue
Roleplay Moderator
House: Vipera Keeper

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 am

this may be a stretch, but if any wonderful person knows/studies french and can help me differentiate between when to use passé composé vs. when to use l'imparfait please pm me. a substitute teacher from last semester neglected to go over this before finals and now it's meant to be a review topic i'm comfortable with this semester and i'm still totally lost.
i'm color coding my moods
────────────────────
time: 5/10 xx muse: 7/10
search: CLOSED
school has started.
busy mon-thurs 2pm-5pm PST

follow my AS twitter for any updates!

────────────────────
you're yellow, i'm natural blue
Meraki
Overseer

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:46 pm

blue wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 am
this may be a stretch, but if any wonderful person knows/studies french and can help me differentiate between when to use passé composé vs. when to use l'imparfait please pm me. a substitute teacher from last semester neglected to go over this before finals and now it's meant to be a review topic i'm comfortable with this semester and i'm still totally lost.
    • I've gotchu blue. I'm gunna message you in a few!
COME TAKE MY HEART OF GLASS
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[My fiance]xx[Dragon]xx[Duckling]xx[CC]
───────────────────────
AND GIVE ME YOUR LOVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Heyyo, I'm Connor one of the site overseers
here on AS. If you experience any bugs, I'm
your guy to go to. I'm currently a witchling
trying to impress my fiance, I have a really
huge obsession with foxes, and I love me a
good bit of horror. My inbox is always open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:26 am

Oooh I wish I could help with that but I only too one year of French and have NO idea what you are talking about!! I learned some new nouns while in France but it was only important things like ice cream and jam flavors.. xD

Boulangerie is bakery and THAT IS SO IMPORTANT OKAY.

Also, would anyone like to volunteer as guinea pig, sometime today or tomorrow? This offer is open for the next 30 minutes or tomorrow between 6 and 9 pm CST. I need to test something on someone and have an open conversation on whether it is working properly. ^_^ Just PM me during those hours and I'll respond right away! I won't be able to do it while asleep or at my job unfortunately. xD
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

thunderofthebun
Administrator

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:24 am

Everyone has about 30-40 minutes to wrap up any last writing for the 100 Days of Summer writing event!!
ATTENTION: