The Great Hall [V 1.0]

Chat, socialize and discuss.
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: The Great Hall [V 1.0]

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:36 pm

You can still enter :)
rough patch. trying to catch up with prompts first, then replies. sorry for the wait.

replies: walker, savannah, omnom, song, algo, irish, cider, important, memory,

finished & in drafts phoenix, ghost, snow, josh, algo, mags, melonous, andromeda, cider, algo, shai

forms: nio, mags
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:21 pm

ghost mask wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:28 pm
Is it too late to join the 1 x 1 contest ? I’ve really wanted to be involved but I’m not sure if it’s still possible to enter
Absolutely! As long as the event is still going, you can hop in if you can arrange a partner.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!

We also have STAFF OPENINGS!
caladrius-OLD
Blue Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:05 pm

• yo, just have a few small questions:
    i'm considering making a new account again, because i really want to make a fresh start & focus on rp stuff/personal writing rather than having hundreds of non-rp posts, and was wondering a few things. if anyone has answers for them, i'd very much appreciate the help! <3

1.) if i were to get this account "closed", would my posts still be there (especially anything rp-related i might have posted in threads), or would they be deleted/disappear with the account? i mean, i'm also very much content with keeping the account around, but this is already my second one, so i'm not sure if this wouldn't... clog the site up, or something? i def want to keep my first, original account around since i still have a lot of stuff stored on there, so i'd rather save some stuff from my current account & part with it after, if i have to.

2.) would i be able to just get sorted back into halcyon without having to take the sorting test again? once again, i also wouldn't be bothered by having to re-take the test, but hey, asking beforehand seems like the better option.
no longer here, please go to my new account instead, thank you so much! <3
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Typically we do not delete member accounts; only spam. As a result - yes, the posts would be there. And yes, we could remove the old account from Halcyon and add the new one. If you use the same email address it would also help as that would keep our records clear with the link.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

caladrius-OLD
Blue Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:24 pm

thunderofthedrum wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:11 pm
Typically we do not delete member accounts; only spam. As a result - yes, the posts would be there. And yes, we could remove the old account from Halcyon and add the new one. If you use the same email address it would also help as that would keep our records clear with the link.
  • alright, thank you so much, that's perfect! i'll just switch the e-mail currently used for this account and create a new one with it then. do i just message one of you guys once that's done? c:
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Yep, just let me know and I’ll update everything accordingly. We don‘t encourage multiple accounts as it can lead to ditching people and bailing on roleplays, using that new anonymity to bully someone, post unfairly in the 1x1 Search Thread, etc and in those cases we do see the individuals and take appropriate action. However, I understand that someone may need a fresh start after a couple years, especially as their taste, maturity, style, etc may change in that time.
ATTENTION:

thunderofthebun
Administrator

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Only a few days left for the Staff Trivia!
ATTENTION:

Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 pm

• good because i need to know these answers!!
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Damn where is this month going?! I have a old school paper list of my answers someplace unless my SO cleaned them. Up for me. 😭
shamespren
Orange Belt
House: Vipera

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:47 am

Curious, are we getting a new Afflatus this month?