when I find the pieces

⧽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧼
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: The Great Hall [V 1.0]

Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:41 am

I miss the old themes tbh ^^;
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
Meraki
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:19 am

• Phew. You guys, today has been so long but I am very satisfied in kicking back for the night. Even if tomorrow will be a new day of work, I'm going to watch a movie with my fiance and play some Sims tonight before bed.
thunderofthebun
Admin

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:07 pm

On the subject of rings and babies - no news in my family. An old friend from grade school got engaged but we’ve hardly talked in ten years so I don’t really think that counts.

Oh my best friend did buy a house early this summer. And my boyfriend’s sister is getting married in October. That counts.
Happy May!

- Finalize the AS survey results
- Finalize Archivist roles and permissions
- Finish getting Smamm set up with sorting ✔
- Create the 100 DoS prompt list ✔
- Update the anon box thread
- Finish PM responses
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Update the afflatus coding
- Prep afflatus images
- Update the team page
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the June blueberries!
Deer
Silver Belt

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:51 pm

Did anyone here watch teen wolf? Because I continued the show today and I landed at S6E13 and MY BABY I WAS NOT READY

I F x S O M E O N E x H U R T S
xx DoS. Feel free to look at my thread!
xxBooSisPotato 100 DoS

I x W O U L D N ' T x H E S I T A T E x T O x G E T

Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:03 pm

• i stopped watching teen wolf after season one oops
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-three year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: it's alive!!!
• • •
d&d rp (always accepting)
• • •
bestest friend in the whole worldmy beloved asshole
my twinthe pure onemother of beaudonut queen
my sonmaya-chana human magpie
Gamora
Black Belt

Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:09 pm

• Alright folks, hit me up with some moving advice because my best friend just bought a house (after a long struggle she's finally signing papers today) and I'll be moving on the weekend!!!

I have little to no furniture and will have two rooms to myself with only my bed and my bookshelf lmao. I'm debating buying myself a new bed eventually since I only have a twin size now, but I also don't want to max out my credit card again (that bad boy is almost paid off I could cry). I also need at least one bedside table and preferably a desk.

Also, any packing advice?

I got a pro tip from my coworker on how to move clothes that are on hangers. You lay out a blanket, place all of the clothes that are still on hangers in the blanket, then fold the blanket up. That way you don't need to fold anything to pack it and you don't need to put them on hangers again. It's super smart.
marvel trash and starmora enthusiast
my bestest pal - "omg they were roommates" - JULIENUHHHH

Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Gamora. wrote:
    • Alright folks, hit me up with some moving advice because my best friend just bought a house (after a long struggle she's finally signing papers today) and I'll be moving on the weekend!!!

I have little to no furniture and will have two rooms to myself with only my bed and my bookshelf lmao. I'm debating buying myself a new bed eventually since I only have a twin size now, but I also don't want to max out my credit card again (that bad boy is almost paid off I could cry). I also need at least one bedside table and preferably a desk.

I got a pro tip from my coworker on how to move clothes that are on hangers. You lay out a blanket, place all of the clothes that are still on hangers in the blanket, then fold the blanket up. That way you don't need to fold anything to pack it and you don't need to put them on hangers again. It's super smart.

Don't put all your books together in boxes! I have made this mistake more than once and I own far too many books. Mivers dint like open top boxes and laptops and liquid soaps shouldn't share a box. (Should not have let my so pack my laptop that one time) ... for a bed the recent Ikea flyer had a couple nice and cheep options queen platform for under 400 mattress not included tbh I'm thinking of getting that myself.

My only question is will you be moving to my side of the bridge or staying in the dark side?

My weekend involved no sleep, getting my fingers mistaken for carrots and stumbling around onna small tidal river. I had a great time even if it doesn't sound like it. Oh I forgot shivering in a tent because the temp actually dropped to a seasonal low for the first time in months lol. My luck (shakes head at screen while smiling like a fool)
Gamora
Black Belt

Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Grengirl wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Don't put all your books together in boxes! I have made this mistake more than once and I own far too many books. Mivers dint like open top boxes and laptops and liquid soaps shouldn't share a box. (Should not have let my so pack my laptop that one time) ... for a bed the recent Ikea flyer had a couple nice and cheep options queen platform for under 400 mattress not included tbh I'm thinking of getting that myself.

My only question is will you be moving to my side of the bridge or staying in the dark side?
    • I'm not using movers, just moving myself since I have no furniture other than my bed and bookshelf, which fit in my SUV. $400 for a mattress plus extra for a frame is really out of my price range so I'm gonna look around for a package deal.

I'm moving to the dirty D - Waverly area!
marvel trash and starmora enthusiast
my bestest pal - "omg they were roommates" - JULIENUHHHH

Snow
Global Moderator

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Gamora. wrote:

I have a lot of advice. I've moved a ton, but I don't want to post long messages here so I'll just PM you in a bit ^^
'
DONT JUDGE A
THING
──────────────
'Image
┌──────────┐

Hello, I'm Snow.
I'm a 20 year old from Texas.
I'm a global moderator.
If you ever have any questions,
would like to start up a roleplay,
or need someone to talk too,