Chat, socialize and discuss.
Echoes
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Cosplay?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Sup people!

Anyone here interested in cosplay?

I really want to start sewing cosplays myself, but I suck at making patterns etc

So anyone know know any cheap/free cosplay patterns?
caim
Yellow Belt

Re: Cosplay?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:01 pm

• Very much so. I've done several cosplays and while I still love cosplaying, college has sucked up most of my time. I am hoping to find some time in the future in order to continue cosplaying- because to be honest, I'm a god at styling and cutting wigs. Here are actually a few photos of my last cosplay and likely my favorite (Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss): x x

As for the patterns, this site has a few patterns as well as many cheap cosplay outfits that could definitely be embellished upon.
✧ | fiance | baby bro | the dm | fire breather | ✧
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Re: Cosplay?

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Echoes wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 pm
Sup people!

Anyone here interested in cosplay?

I really want to start sewing cosplays myself, but I suck at making patterns etc

So anyone know know any cheap/free cosplay patterns?
Hey there! We do already have a thread about cosplaying so I will soon merge this thread into it. It would be great to get it active again and some people there might have some awesome suggestions for you!

Cosplayers Club
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!