Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

rai;
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun May 05, 2019 11:56 am

it wasn't today but just

long talks with a friend who means the world to me. just somehow managing to have long ass chats that go for hours and hours with one person who i love makes me content. it doesn't matter if what we're talking about is batshit insane or if we're just fooling around and being wild dumbasses, but it makes me happy.

idk i just love long talks with my friends. call, text, whatever. i don't even know how to describe it. i don't think there's anything else that keeps me smiling quite as much.

knowing them, they're gonna stalk down this post so if you do see this (you know who you are) i lov u okay
Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Sun May 05, 2019 6:41 pm

I saw Endgame on friday with my boyfriend and it was a nice night out. We ate some good burritos and then went to see the movie. I'm honestly not that excited about Endgame because the Marvel superheroes I adore most are Spider man and Doctor Strange and well, you probably get what I mean cx. But I liked the story arcs in there. Ant Man really boosted up the movie for me, because he is the third hero I like out of the marvel universe cx

Yesterday we went to a birthday on the other side of the country and it was a nice change too. We had some fun and relaxed, and it was definitely something I needed.

My personal development is also going better. I'm growing as a person and I can see that I am finally learning to listen to myself instead of trying to please the people around me. Gradually my mental state is getting better again & I have two lovely girls to thank for that.

I'm also really looking forward to my holiday! It is still 3 months away but I am so ready for Bulgaria!

I F x S O M E O N E x H U R T S
xx DoS. Feel free to look at my thread!
xxBooSisPotato 100 DoS

I x W O U L D N ' T x H E S I T A T E x T O x G E T

Gamora
Black Belt

Mon May 06, 2019 1:10 pm

• Russo Brothers lifted the ban for spoilers today which means we are getting some good content from Far From Home and I am excited. If you haven't seen Endgame yet, highly suggest you get to it, or it will most definitely end up being spoiled for you if it hasn't been already.
marvel trash and starmora enthusiast
my bestest pal - "omg they were roommates" - JULIENUHHHH

Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Mon May 06, 2019 1:40 pm

Breakfast yesterday was lovely but so was laying on the couch with a heating pad in my back. I swear I did nothing to deserve 10 days and counting of pain but it is getting better. Slowly but getting better all the same. My curved spine probably added to whatever strain I did to begin with. The joys of getting old right?

-- edit for the actual sixth---
Definatly a better back day! I was still sore but I managed to do a small amount of yard work. Just a little raking but it felt good to be able to do it. A sweet comforting note of understanding from Gamora via pm. And I skimmed through the Afflatus on my work break to see I Got A Compliment?! No lies I squealed.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Tue May 07, 2019 8:10 pm

So, I got 90% from my mid-term. It's even more impressive considering that it was my civil procedure mid-term and it's not really a secret that I absolutely suck at anything related to civil law. So, that was unusually amazing, honestly, almost cheered publicly during my seminar, whoops. But I'm happy. :)

We tried to solve a case that our lecturer gave in an hour and it was probably the most challenging case I've solved so far; there was really places where I could think and offer multiple ways of qualifying. Not to mention that there was homicide involved and while I definitely made some mistakes, I'm actually very happy my brain got some much-needed exercise after days of reading rather detailed cases about paedophilia, sexual crimes against children and other things.

Reconnecting to old friends is nice. I do feel bad for disappearing from their lives because of my own childish attitude and making a big deal out of nothing, but I'm proud to say I've grown up and become more mature and capable of admitting and owning up to my mistakes. So, that's a nice thing to realise.
sylver
Attendant

Tue May 07, 2019 9:06 pm

• stayed home from work today 'cause of a migraine. questioned if it was due to caffeine/taurine withdrawal, but since i already struggled with a headache all day on monday when i had a coke while watching endgame just the night prior, i figured it was just my body being a jerk again. either way, i slept for 12 hours last night and then spent most of today half-asleep in bed as well and it was really relaxing. i did go for a walk with dreamy when the migraine finally decided to ease up a bit and that was really nice too, especially because we saw a bunch of cute birds hopping and flying around.

i feel a bit more ready to try and make the best out of work now, even though i'll just sit around doing nothing for 5+ hours again. just three more days until the weekend this week, then i have next tuesday off as well, and then just one week until i have an entire week off. i can do this.
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ x..x ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

━━━───━━━[ TAKE ME NOW! ]━━━━━━──━

cyril/necro,. they/them,. infp,. gemini,. a neutral good fool™
it's ya boy, gay angel who's been pining for a demon forever
my writing / my 100 dos / my toyhouse / my golden heart ♡

━━━━━───━━━━━━━──━━━━───━━
I DON'T WANT TO STRAY .FROM THE HALLOWED GROUND!
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
hyena
Brown Belt

Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 am

• hell yeah 3/4 of the way through my exams week, and I get two days off before my next test (an exam I am not concerned with, by the way) and I got back the two exams I took today and aced them both. Got As in both courses, plus an A in my grad-level research course; so my semester is ending on a wonderful note.
      On top of that, I got to spend my afternoon enjoying myself after that last exam. Watched the new episode of Escape from the Bloodkeep and let me just tell you, it is the fucking coolest game ever and ya'll should admire the beauty of it all. It's perfect in every way.
      Tomorrow I'll pack up the rest of my shit, hang with some folks, shoot off a few emails, and do a bit of studying! It'll be great, things are ending well and I'm certainly going to enjoy it all.
hunny
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Wed May 08, 2019 4:19 am

• found a stuffed mimikyu at the store today. way overpriced imo and had something red on its back (which i only noticed when i got in the car), but i couldn’t leave it there. got it home and it wiped right off with a baby wipe. now it looks perfect chillin with my other pokémon stuff. no regrets.

got my big rat cage cleaned today so that’s taken care of for the time being. honestly a relief.

plus today is 61 days until disney world with my bff! never been there so it’s going to be so exciting. just put close to half of my paycheck into savings for the trip. woot.

tomorrow is also my last day of work before i have a day off. it’s been a long week. i hate long stretches so thank god i convinced my boss to give me thursday off instead of friday. i don’t think i was making it until friday.
Memory.
Black Belt

Wed May 08, 2019 5:00 am

• I think I have enough of an interest in something to pursue as a major, and it's a bit exciting to have clarity on this subject in terms of what I may want to do in life. Hopefully I'll be able to change it over the summer, or when I go back in the fall if nothing else ♥
deviant
Green Belt

Wed May 08, 2019 11:15 am

• played my first full proper oneshot d&d game last night!!
    we ended up playing for seven hours (until 3am for me) and i’m absolutely shattered but it was totally worth it - the dm was so patient with all us newbies and we got a lot of unexpected jokes out of it that became a running thing that had us all in stitches each time, and it ended up not being as terrifying as i was anticipating :’))
    onwards now to see if i can find myself some sort of more regular game to participate in now :D