Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

stevie
Blue Belt
House: Halcyon

Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 pm

• shit is pretty good, right now, honestly

i finally bought my rats a much bigger cage and i can tell they're a lot happier in it, already
      they still have their occasional wrestle but they don't bicker nearly as much now that they have more space

i'm going to thorpe park with my sister tomorrow and i'm so excited - i haven't been to a theme park on yEArsS

i'm getting my nostril re-pierced on friday as well as getting my eyebrows shaped and dyed again bc wow they nasty

it's fourteen weeks until i see the boyf again and oooooft i'm so. READY
      and uh our connor x markus rp is. so good mmm boy what fucking babies

so, like. i'm still broke and work makes me want to scrape my eyes out with a fork
      but ey life is pretty alright besides, i'd say
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Wed May 15, 2019 12:32 am

It looks like the insurancevtheiugh work is actually happening I got my quote today on how much is going to come off each pay. It's a bit higher than it was last time I had insurance through a work place but not tremendously more. It will be nice to be able to afford to see my dentist again and maybe get my eyes checked as that has been way way too long and I was boarding in glasses last time I was there.. almost 20 years ago... shhhhh.. I can see al right but there are degenerative eye diseases on my fam so yeah that on my short list of things to catch up on. I do really need the prescriptions but it's good to have.

I'm way too excited for essentially getting a new bill to pay
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Wed May 15, 2019 2:39 pm

I got a 100% from my last paper, I am so fucking happy. My partial mark for this subject is almost full and it just makes me feel good.

University is almost over. My first exam is next week and the first three are pretty easy. As long as I manage to pass both exams from civil law, I will be all good to go. Feeling hopeful of getting a nice place to complete my practice in and life has been looking better for the last few days. It's nice.

Eurovision has begun and I am excited. Iceland is the true winner of this year and no one can convince me otherwise. That kinky BDSM band brings me life. Even if Darude didn't qualify (excuse me, did the internet forget Sandstorm exists and it's all because of that wonderful man??), I'm over the moon that a shitty AF song from Portugal was also denied going into the final. But ESC2019 is something I've been looking forward to for a while and it makes me happy.

My new modded version of Skyrim is on fleek, ya'll.

EDIT: I PASSED MY LAST MID-TERM FROM OBLIGATION LAW WITH A BEAUTIFUL 70%!!!
vanitas.
Bronze Belt

Fri May 17, 2019 12:09 pm

AX pass came in yesterday morning <3

Then, turns out, I don't have to give my room up to guests which is GREAT

and I'm getting some rps planned out and shit, and although I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE FINAL SEASON IS UPON ME, I love them all anyways.

Now it's 4 am and time for a fat sleep
Deer
Silver Belt

Fri May 17, 2019 12:43 pm

So I got myself a Killer Frost Funko pop as a birthday present. It was so nice to see them suddenly restocked at my retailer!! But it may have to wait a week until I get it because I am not around at opening times of the pick up point until next week saturday ugh :c

Formula 1 is returning to The Netherlands next year, and that is awesome. I hope to score some tickets so that my dad and I can go there, but obviously it will be insane and nuts to get there... So maybe we gotta pass and just watch from home. It is in 2020 so we still have time to decide.

This week has gone rather fast and tonight is time for me and my bf. It is much needed time. Thankfully my life has been feeling stable lately. Lets hope we can keep it that way.
Holiday mode activated. Expect no replies until August 23rd.

Hi, I am Deer! I love coding and spend a fair part of my
life doing it. I like Arrowverse, a lot. My inbox is always
open if you feel up to chat (about anything) or need some
help with BBCode. Check out my superhero group rp!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoSTo Do
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

deviant
Green Belt

Fri May 17, 2019 11:32 pm

• soft archery sessions went really well today, was great seeing the enthusiasm from all the kids about it!!

and i finally saw jurassic world: fallen kingdom today, every time i think my love for those movies and the dinosaurs has faded i am reminded of how wrong i am :'))
tomori
Brown Belt

Sat May 18, 2019 1:39 am

i love my new babies sm oh LORD
hooooo

so much angst :^))
villaini
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Sat May 18, 2019 6:07 am

the nct concert was great!! it's almost the end of the year, there's a lot to look forward to and i've been really happy after a while of feeling stressed over the littlest of things. i really hope to reconnect with some people too since i've been missing a lot of them.
Last edited by villaini on Tue May 21, 2019 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Sat May 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Yesterday was an amazing work day. It want all that special aside from being a grill shift instead if a cake shift but it was amazing all the same. I work with some great people and we just had a good time despite it being busier than usual for a day shift. I got a sysco workout too. It's a bigger order but I most just had to literally throw it down the stairs to Chris. ... I joked I thrive in chaos but maybe it should have been a joke? I had way too much fun.
cap'nstark
White Belt

Sat May 18, 2019 11:25 pm

• my friend and i both started our own blogs and its quite funny how supportive all my friends are. they all got excited when i said i was thinking of starting one because they all know i love to write and they've never seen anything i've written before.

and yesterday i skipped orchestra to join my other friends to be with the choir teacher and it was so nice?? the teacher was so nice and he took one look at me and helped me figure out a solution to an issue i have from just one look?? it was,, great. its only been a day but tbh i'm starting to feel so much better.