Moderator: Admin Aide

teddy
Green Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:27 am

Kami wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:32 am
    • So, I finished NaNo 2019. Feel strangely tired, but also elated as fuck.
      Of course, I only finished it word-wise; there needs to be one last entry done before it's finished.
      But it's there. 50,000+ words written in the span of twenty-nine days. I feel like I could cry.

Also, made another RP with trophyboys and my love for this man keeps on growing.
    • i am SO incredibly proud of you. you did an amazing job with nano and i've got to admit -- my nosy ass read each and every single entry you did. ilysm kami and seriously, you're amazing.

but also i'm so fucking hype for our new rp you don't even KNOW !!!!! it's gonna be soooo goodddd!!!
howl
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:50 am

• holy fuck i'm pretty much finished my graduate school applications
      technically i have one left but all other paperwork/etc is done and this application isnt due until january (others are due dec 1st) so like, the worst of this hellscape i've been in for the last four months is almost over
      not like it's really over because ya'll better bet i've got finals and projects and papers left, but like i have hardly been able to take care of myself the last few months and like. i ate kale and brussel sprouts and veggies today it was awesome i felt so healthy
      plus i am one step closer towards my life goals and it is amazing. next step i have to actually get in somewhere but??? im hopeful phd here i come
      im staying with my aunt and uncle for break and they've been great too, awkward at times (totally spent time telling me, a lesbian who dislikes kids, how excited they are for me to have kids. which i will not). plus got to hang with my cousins (all at least 12 years older than me, an adult, and we spent thanksgiving discussing pokemon sword). plus met my cousins new girlfriend and shes awesome, i approve
      i didn't get to actually be home which was a bummer but i did buy myself a real warthog skull for black friday because treat yo self
      ive still get hella work to get done like, this week even but it feels good to have the worst of it done and a plan to get through the rest of it
      so things are looking up and my shit is together and i am feeling entirely freaked out but like. less than before.
python regius
Blue Belt
House: Halcyon

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:11 pm

• i may have cried for two hours and then got sucked into an anxiety driven, overreacting cleaning spree and at the time Did Not Want my boyfriend to insist we had to do something for thanksgiving but even though all we had was gas station pizza and root beer floats for supper I don't think I could appreciate that more. I still can't believe he can still like me after seeing me like that but it gives me hope we can make this work even if I'm a little broken
    visiting jon always makes me feel better as well; everyone gets to complain a little and at the end of the day I get to get pierced. two new ones!! and ordered some jewelry and he has clusters coming in next month as well as the chains for my conch. finishing up my ears is in sight!!
    also found some promising new rp partners, now if only I'd be brave enough to message them
    and also!! got another person to watch the oa and be mad with me and that's always a win
drappa
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:46 pm

• oof i've never posted on this yet hi !

but ok let me start off by saying that i got a message a few days ago from someone i didnt know like hey i like ur writing, i read the ones ur in when they pop up, if ur free we should be partners for an rp! and not only did that make my day entirely (and lets be honest the rest of the week) but we get on like a fire and a match & our rp and characters collectively are just A+ like omg,,, <3

and me & a friend are reviving an old rp and even starting a new one,, it's been so long since i've been in the game's fandom but time to bring it back >:)

& then on top of all that,, an old rp friend that i haven't talked to in deadass like a year or 2 came back to being active, messaged me on discord, and then i messaged them on AS for a plot without realizing they were the same person LMAOO

also just got a new fish tank & cleaned out my entire room like purged all the shit im not using and needing and boy does it make a big difference >:)
nmrn
White Belt

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:58 pm

drappa wrote:
  • and me & a friend are reviving an old rp and even starting a new one,, it's been so long since i've been in the game's fandom but time to bring it back >:)
  • I am so excited to be finally using adam with u erik had better watch himself
    & I'm elated that you're thriving this year has been an actual shit show for real
drappa
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

Re:

Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 pm

nmrn wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:58 pm
drappa wrote:
  • and me & a friend are reviving an old rp and even starting a new one,, it's been so long since i've been in the game's fandom but time to bring it back >:)
  • I am so excited to be finally using adam with u erik had better watch himself
    & I'm elated that you're thriving this year has been an actual shit show for real
  • adam = big step up from his last bf ;)
    THANK U yes it has been a shit show real talk, but we will go into 2020 much better, and u can count on that
winters.
Yellow Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:49 pm

• i have been playing pokemon shield nonstop and i finally evolved my dreepy all the way!!! aaa my lil baby is all grown up and i love her so much <3
python regius
Blue Belt

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 pm

• new friend hit me up after work today which a) means I'm not going to just fall asleep but also b) when I told her I was on my way home from work when she called she asked if I needed an hour or two to recollect after work and I just ??? idk why that means so much, maybe because no one else asks
    she's the first person who just seems to get my anxiety and introverted-ness and just really doesn't seem to mind?? i never have to feel like I'm being bothersome when I bring up how I'm feeling in a situation or don't want to go something because of how the situation will make me feel. at most its a "oh right I forgot that's a thing" and then she's on to the next thing and I feel like I'm experiencing what I should have been expecting from relationships all along??
Deer
Admin Aide

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:41 pm

Had a pretty amazing weekend. Saw lots of people. Had lots of fun. Got great gifts for our Sinterklaas celebration. It was simply perfect!
Imagexx
════════════════════════════════════════
Admin Aide (& Overseer) | Current project: Various QoL tasks
Boo Sis Kertoffel || Staff Twitter || Roleplay Index

════════════════════════════════════════
breadstick
Yellow Belt

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:04 pm

well, despite all odds and how bad yesterday was, today has been better in a million different ways:

- i drew a two-month late birthday gift for my brother, and actually liked the outcome. i haven't drawn digitally for a good month, so it felt nice to finally produce something polished that i was happy with. his reaction was also really satisfying pfft
- i went out to see a film with a friend and then got mcdonalds - something simple, but my friend payed for me to go, and it was just nice to know someone wanted me there enough to pay for it since i couldn't afford it. the movie was okay, a couple of scenes i found hilarious when they were probably supposed to be 'sad' but,,, i guess that's kids films for you?
- my friend's going to make art of my ocs for me to put on a phonecase and i just ... hhh i offered to pay but she insisted it would be a christmas present. best part is? i don't know which ocs she's going to do, so it's gonna be completely a surprise until she sends me an update.
- i got back from the film and my partner told me to check steam. turns out they bought me assassin's creed: black flag. thing is there that got me was the fact that about a week prior we went to a book store and we saw some sort of book related to the game. i pointed it out to them and they explained that it was about pirates, and i was immediately hooked but said i'd probably buy it when i had the money to. i don't remember the last time anyone did that for me, but they remembered a small thing i had an interest in and fully intended on buying myself and used it to cheer me up and just ... it's something small but it means the fucking world.