Moderator: Admin Aide

drappa
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:19 pm

nicaise wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:36 pm
    • just got to read for a director, a bit spooked and got that post-performance anxiety BUT he asked for my resume, conflicts, and reliable transformation at the end of it... so here's to possibly doing better than I think I did

edit: I WAS OFFERED THE ROLE AAAAAAAA
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR U!!!! YOU GOTTA FACETIME ME LATER WE MUST CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!

also:

what's
  • ───────────────────
    D__E__V__I__N
    ───────────────────
    Image_lgrant to my malcolml_Image
    ───────────────────
    ───────────────────
    dev, ♀, leo, 21, full time worker &
    student. always down for rps!! >:)

───────────────────
    discord: barrow#0252

❣dolly2my daddy starley❤

───────────────────
nmrn
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:20 pm

drappa wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:19 pm
nicaise wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:36 pm
    • just got to read for a director, a bit spooked and got that post-performance anxiety BUT he asked for my resume, conflicts, and reliable transformation at the end of it... so here's to possibly doing better than I think I did

edit: I WAS OFFERED THE ROLE AAAAAAAA
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR U!!!! YOU GOTTA FACETIME ME LATER WE MUST CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!

also:

what's
POPPING 🍑👏

Congrats Nicaise btw that's awesome
  • ───────────────────
    B__E__E__T__L__E
    ───────────────────
    Image the malcolm to my grant Image
    ───────────────────
    ───────────────────
    not really active on this site as
    a roleplayer until further notice

───────────────────

my prize ship

───────────────────
breadstick
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:51 am

i just had a really good gaming session with my brother and partner and i laughed so much and got really tipsy like man its nice to get Just drunk enough to chill out more and laugh but not enough to make me spaced out and depressed (i'm a massive lightweight so it basically took me a quarter of a bottle of cider to get to that point but regardless)

quotes from that include:

- "i'm not drunk i'm just australian stop laughing at me"
- "ur in gay baby jail now bitch"
- "my first voice crack on call with you HAD to be while i was singing eye of the spider didnt it"
- "ah yes fallen kingdom the national anthem"
- "i wish the world would stop moving so i could smack into a wall"
- adding "coom" to literally every fucking word

bearing in mind that out of the three of us, only i was drinking, so just imagine if mika and joji were drunk too ohh man
cass | he/him | 18 | philosophy student | gay oc enthusiast | taken ♥

hey folks ! it's the breadstick man who doesn't actually eat breadsticks. really, i'm
just here to post my shitty gay one-shots of my best friend and i's ocs, but i'm also
an avid roleplayer. my main interests are anime (jjba, promare & beastars), gay shit,
pirates, writing, my ocs and music. hmu if you wanna chat or start an rp !!

my writing | my ocs | search [ open ] |listography
howl
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:34 am

• my mental health has been on a steep steep decline over the past few weeks and honestly, it sucks??? but an episode of my favorite dnd show came out today and god, it does so much for me just to get into a show and out of my own head. it feels so good to be able to forget everything for two hours, even if it's just once a week.
newt.
Blue Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:17 pm

• i've managed to pick up a cold now from somewhere and didn't have the energy to go to the group games night but they're all sending me memes and updates in the group chat to make me feel better and gosh i love these guys so much :'))
    brain might finally be cooperating enough to let me try and focus on things for new roleplays too, it's been constantly going "ahhhhh" any time i've tried to do anything for the last few days so being able to start getting stuff done is a welcome task at last because i am!! excited at the prospect of writing again!!
Black Kaiser
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:44 pm

What politeness can solve <3
I am glad that people can be understanding
Warriors move gracefully
Heilir hildar til, Heilir hildi frá, Koma þeir heilir hvaðan
Kami
Silver Belt

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:26 pm

• Today marks a milestone, I guess. I defended my 3rd coursework and got a 100% on the dumb thing.
      There are 1,5 years left until I become a fully-fledged criminal justice major and go out into the world.
      Drinking half a bottle of relaxing meds and reciting my paper has been worth it and I'm very happy now.
      Life isn't seeming quite as worthless or dumb right now, honestly. All I need is to get back into writing.
      But today has been amazing so far. The endless support from my friends and family mean the world to me.
      Thank you all for being there when I needed you the most. <3
anhedonia
Attendant

Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:58 pm

• i originally didn't feel like going out with friends, but i ended up having a great time. got to eat a really nice burger with camembert and some sort of herb sauce and drink this really nice strawberry-basil drink. 1917 was also a really well done movie, and atmos def enhanced it - i genuinely jumped once or twice, because hearing a bomb go off near you or a bullet shoot past your head from behind you just hits different than "normal audio".

also got my work mobile today. ended up actually bringing up home office with my boss because i decided to go "fuck it" and try my luck, and she agreed to ask HR if i can work from home once a week. also said she'd possibly like to do the same, and while i naturally couldn't go "please do, the less time we spend together, the better for my nerves and mental state", i did give a subtle push by going "well, if i get a day of home office, it would only be fair for you to get one too... :)"

also also, a bunch of horror youtubers uploaded that good horror content TM and i look forward to watching it - tomorrow. rn the only thing i look hella forward to is my bed and sleep
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ówòImage
─────────────────────
ONE MAN'S HELL IS ANOTHER'S GOD
─────────────────────
Cyril | 22 | They/Them | INFP-T / ISFP-T
German | Greyromantic Asexual | Me. irl

Pigeon-loving,. daedra-worshipping attendant.
PM me if you need anything! Formerly: sylver
───── About Me & Varied Writing ─────
My Golden Heart | Kami-sama | Master Daddy
My RP Search .|.. Thread Index ..|. Song Lyrics

─────────────────────
14.05.10 - 03.01.20 // Sleep easy now, Dreamy
─────────────────────
IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE, A PARALLAX
─────────────────────
Imageówò
Deer
Admin Aide

Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:30 pm

Had a great saturday so far. Did a bit of walking and shopping with my boyfriend. We went to the market, that was really nice.

Now I have some time to write and I am happy about that too. Ahh yes life is good.

Tomorrow I will visit my dog parents. Looking forwards to see them my dog again.
Imagexx
════════════════════════════════════════
Admin Aide (& Overseer) | Current project: Various QoL tasks
Boo Sis Kertoffel || Staff Twitter || Roleplay Index

════════════════════════════════════════
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:31 pm

Second day in a row I only had to wear a heavy sweater to walk to work nd not freeze my bits off! And the other night I noticed that the sun hasn't fully set yet when I'm leaving around supper hour and it feels so nice to not be walking in pitch dark anymore.

I'm looking forward to feasting on Chinese takeaway tonight. Welcome to the year of the rat all.