Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

eddie bear
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:43 pm

• got some christmas cards sent out today to some lovely friends on here <3
      and got a good start on redoing my character storage which i'm super happy with how it turned out!

last day of the work week and i'm looking forward to what the weekend has to bring. I have a hockey game tonight, work christmas party tomorrow night, then service dog christmas party sunday afternoon followed by a family dinner. it's going to be a really great weekend!
    • " WE'RE LOSERS, AND
      WE ALWAYS WILL BE."

"follow your own path.
      wherever that takes you."

┌─────────────────┐

starmora & reddie enthusiast
      my inbox is always open

└─────────────────┘

"fuck you, bro"nerdtrashmouth
      ───────────────────
vanitas.
Bronze Belt

Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:35 am

NEW EDEN SONGS, ALBUM DROPPING SOON AND THE TRAILER FOR THE KINGDOM HEARTS DLC GOT ACCIDENTALLY RELEASED (which sucks ass for square) AND HOLY SHIT IT LOOKS GREAT

EVERYONE IS TRYING TO SUCK MONEY OUT OF ME BUT IM HYPED

Also, Promare on Sunday ayyy
xxx𝑂𝐻, 𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐴 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷,
xxxxxxxxx𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 ━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━ 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑂𝐺𝑁𝐼𝑍𝐸 𝑀𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝑌𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸...
newt.
Blue Belt

Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:59 pm

• counting down the days until coursework is done for the semester (thursday!!!!) and i can finally relax one way or another, and finally have time (hopefully) to get back to writing at long last :’))

back to yelling about all the things with cali and i’ve missed it so much!! i love !! <33

went and bought our christmas tree this morning, which has helped me get more into the christmas spirit, and we watched arthur christmas and rise of the guardians last night which are both movies i adore!! and also has me high-key wanting to write something rotg based again gosh it’s been a while sksksks

idk everything has just been constant stress over the last few weeks, but at last i can see the end (even if it’s only temporary) and i’m able to start appreciating the good things that are happening again :’))
python regius
Blue Belt

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:09 pm

• the facebook houseplant group I'm a part of is doing a body positivity weekend where everyone is encouraged to post nudes with thier plants, and it has turned into the best thing I've ever seen. admins are deleting all negative comments and everyone is posting their pics and there's just so much kindness <3 men, women, nonbinary folks, models, people struggling with diseases and insecurities and everything else and I just want to tell every one of them how brave they are alksdjf.
Kami
Silver Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:51 pm

• So, you know that thing that suddenly became a meme...
      From Avengers: Endgame, that whole "I love you 3000" thing?
      After a lot of inability to type and auto-correct, we made it so much better.

trophyboys wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:22 pm
    • I LOBE YOU SO MICHIGAN, BABE!! <33
teddy
Green Belt
House: Amaranthine

Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:56 am

Kami wrote:
    • i love u so michigan <3
Deer
Admin Aide

Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Kami: I'm studying
Me: Bananas
Ketchup.
Memes.
Shrek.
Donut
4124124 gifs

I love kami she is great donut. But it is stressfull to rush with ketchup on everything yes.

edit: @kami: I ;pr oy
Imagexx
════════════════════════════════════════
Admin Aide (& Overseer) | Current project: Various QoL tasks
Boo Sis Kertoffel || Staff Twitter || Roleplay Index

════════════════════════════════════════
howl
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:28 am

• announcement i'm dropping out of this graduate school nonsense to buy a horse and ride all day
      but in all seriousness i had two great lessons this weekend; put together a really nice jumping course one day one and was complimented specifically for working well with a difficult horse who also happens to be the best. ever. it looked at first like he had lost his right lead since the last time i rode him, and though we definitely didn't get it most of the time we got a flying lead change while jumping? his first one ever? i was so proud of him. it would be so great if i could teach him to do it automatically; this horse truly has no concept of simple lead changed bc he gets so annoyed we're slowing down to a trot and all he wants to do is run run run, so a flying would be so perfect. we'll see! i love that guy. it felt so good to have one of the trainers we don't work with so much say that we work really well together, like made my day right there.

Snow
Admin Aide

Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:27 am

This is the sickest I've been in at least 5 years and I do not like it at all. Ignore my feverish sick ramblings. But shoutout to Mags for dealing with my sickness, even when I passed out for hours on her, and graciously buying me cookies after joking about going to do it for at least this entire year. And the friend who brought me soup last night. It was such a sweet gesture. And Anika for keeping me company when I'm awake in the middle of the night. And the lovely boyfriend who's listened to my feverish ramblings the past two nights and who convinced me to take a break from studying and watch TV with him tonight. This semester will finally be over by 6pm on Thursday and I cannot wait. I'm crossing my fingers that this sickness is over soon as well and doesn't require a doctor's visit or postponements of finals

Via Mags: "See stress is frying ur brain. Watch ur tv w Jeremy"

x
x
Hidden text.
ichor. wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm
tonks wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:32 am
nicaise
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:42 pm

• my intro to shakespeare prof. posted the four plays we'd be reading and I've only read one of them, but I own two of them already in singular copy! I'm so hype for this course

also, I have my *last* grad performance tonight, and then I don't have to worry about these fucking scenes ever again. and I did much better on the first part of my acting final than I thought, which makes me feel so much better about it. I was told the french final was beyond easy, my indian lit. professor is giving me a minor extension on his final, and if my calculations are correct, I only need a 55% on my ethics exam to get the grade I want in the class.

holy shit. so much good news. I'm so thankful right now.
  • pronounced neek•ehz
    uni student, virginia, trying to make it