Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.
important
Brown Belt
House: Halcyon

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:08 am

• finally having answers feels so damn good. as terrible as the results were, it feels so nice to know that all of that wasn't for nothing. makes me feel more confident, too, knowing that i can trust my body and that i'm in tune with it. hoping more people will listen to me now, too. recovery is a bitch, but i'm hoping i'll be back to normal and back in business within the month. i'm still not 100%, but this is the closest i've been to it in years now, so it's a huge weight off my shoulders.

we can finally take a step back and breathe again. just gotta knock tuesday out, and we're clear flying from here.
xxx

hey what's up i'm ichi, aka your local dumbass who has nothing else better to do.

characters, coding, search, writing, plots & prompts, 男の間の女神, letters

discord: ichirou#3980
rambo rimbaud
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:04 am

As an ENTP, wow she got me down to a T in this video. This is literally how I was as a student. Also, the INFP and Kpop, I cackled. Deep.

It's been raining a whole lot, and though it got significantly colder, I am enjoying the weather. Getting bundled up in blanket with chai to watch Angel.
Image Image
rambo rimbaud | 21 | entp | 7w6 | aries sun leo moon cancer rising | ravenclaw | thunderbird
catalogue | development thread | writerblr | ats fanblog | ats playlist to cry over my babies

Image Image
Image Image
Kael
Silver Belt

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:11 pm

Me:
can i share something on my mind
Kami:
yes
Me:
okay
deep breath
HANK HANK HANK THE TANKERANK
Kami
... deer
Nadeko:
#544456 CANT U GUYS EVER QUOTE ME ON NORMAL THINGS
Kami
nevermind

___

This made me really laugh and I needed to share this. Follow me for more nonsense.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
OverwatchSpeedyA.T.O.M.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Fae
Blue Belt
House: Vipera

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:10 pm

I’ve felt oddly at peace today and I kind of needed that. ❤️
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:36 am

I didnt do anything I regret today.

I've been a little out of balance the last couple days and today started out angry just no focus no trigger angry. So staying calm and in control was a feat. Things seem to be shifting back into balance now so .. I'm good now. I'm okay. And tbh very relieved.

No regrets.
A good day over all.
What more could anyone want?
incandescence
Purple Belt
House: Vipera

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:55 pm

• i swear yesterday was the best day of my life. i saw my favourite band for the second time, only this time i saw them with my girlfriend. she had her arm around my waist the whole time, and she said her favourite part of the night was seeing me so happy. two of my other favourite bands opened and they all sounded amazing. the set looked unbelievable too. literally couldn’t have asked for a better night or a better date
Kael
Silver Belt

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:06 am

Decided that I deserve a day off next week seeing as this week is so damn hectic to me. Looking forward to spend some time with my boyfriend and have a "mental health" day to relax from work.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
OverwatchSpeedyA.T.O.M.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:06 pm

My dad told me yesterday that he had a really difficult case and didn't know what to do about it. Asked me to help him out and read through everything and try to find out a possible way of how to qualify things. It just made me feel so giddy inside and worth something. And that's a feeling I've missed.

Today's exam was my last one but it was a very important one. And it wasn't hard. Of course, I missed a couple of things here and there, perhaps made a mistake here and there, but it's okay. I'm hoping to get above 80% but even if I don't get 100%, I won't be too upset. I just want a bit of time to rest.
digital witness
Orange Belt

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:29 am

• this week didn't start out well at all
      I lost my 17yo cat extremely suddenly
      & it's gonna take a while til i'm used to not having her around anymore

but I worked my last ever day in retail
      and im currently waiting to board my flight to amsterdam to visit the bae 💕

11 days to get my mind off of it & then I start my new job in the pharmacy
─────────────────────────────────────────────────xxxLADY LUCK, TAKE THE WHEEL
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
{ - tumblr | bf | characters | one x one search - }
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

the more u know

Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:40 am

• its been coolio
        finals are next week, and my bbs gift arrived. ( i'm still!! angry those dumb posters wouldn't arrive til march bc i know she would love them ) spoiler alert: it's ang el i c and it's been the longest possible week but that's ok bc i know i'll see her soon and it's been wa y too long lee if ur reading this i love you dummy!!
        and i got to pet. a dog. at my shelter. which sounds v fuckin dumb i know but,,,, the dog has always been p aggressive and instead of chomping on my fingers, he just kinda,,, flopped on his back and let me scratch him. i love that old guy and nothing is better than seeing him waddle around in his giant "security dog" sweatshirt
        anyways. finals. i have ,,, nine tests. and then a break and i am going to spend two weeks w my favorite person and hopefully find some internships for next year & look at some colleges there
        whoo

better yet
        i found my old journal the other week and i am still sobbing over it. somehow this is still in one piece & nine years ago. i wrote this. and it's still my goal & nine years ago me knew what the fuck was up!!