Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Lena Luthor
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon

Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:41 am

im also so excited because im going out tomorrow with my pharm fam, then becca, t, eddie and i are going to a party on sunday. its just so freeing to finally have some good friendships!!
Last edited by Lena Luthor on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
important
Brown Belt

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:11 pm

• i can finally shower without my dressings, plus i don't have to leave them on 24/7 anymore. it's healing really nicely, and i'm very very happy. yesterday was probably one of the worst days pain wise, but for some reason today has been oddly pain-free. i'm not gonna ask questions, lmao, just gonna take it for what it is. it'll be a week tomorrow, and my body is taking it very nicely. i am a happy happy man

edit: i jinxed myself ):
Last edited by important on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:50 pm

I passed all of my exams without any retakes!!!
Well, the last one is still unknown, but I'm certain that I got more than 80% from it.

Life is good. My weight is more or less stable and I'm once again working to get to start dropping again. It feels amazing to be able to sleep for more than 3-4 hours; the bags under my eyes finally disappeared and I feel better in general. Maybe this semester isn't going to be as bad as it seems.

I also got some things to send to my boyfriend as a care package. It's been a while since I sent him anything.
caligo
Black Belt

Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:17 pm

aye, finally updated my signature !

the rain outside its so relaxing, it felt good to get up so early today. i'm in a good mood, might finally get to read for a while too.
Image Image Image
cali twenty-one ENFP 4w5 6w7 9w1sagittarius sun, taurus moon, aquarius asc.
Image Image Image
buenos aires, argentina writeblr form thread character development thread
Image Image
thunderofthebun
Admin

Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:22 pm

I totally understand the above post about face to face after long distance! I was in an LDR for nearly 4 years and now have been dating someone a mere ten minutes away for nearly a year. It’s so incredibly nice.

Spending a week on holiday with my family and a couple aunts and cousins. First family trip he’s been on and he’s been fantastic and I’ve been so glad he’s here!

The time to reset a bit and get away from work has been really needed.
Happy April!

- finalize and post the poetry event ✔
- Prep the April afflatus ✔
- Conclude the AS survey ✔
- Conclude the 1x1 event ✔
- Conclude the social media survey ✔
- Share 1x1 event results ✔
- Share the current points
- Create thread for anon box discussion
- Update the sidebar ✔
- Get the social media challenge ready for April ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the April blueberries!
Kael
Silver Belt

Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:00 pm

I found a Felicity Smoak & Malcolm Merlin action figure today for only €2,50 per piece. Which is like 10% of the price they go for online! I was so damn happy to find them at the store! I will go back later this week and hopefully they pulled out another basket of Arrow action figures so I can get my own Arsenal
In the end, it doesn't even matter.
important
Brown Belt

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:26 am

• today (yesterday? it's after midnight here. i'm sad man) was our anniversary, and it's just overall been a really great day! she got me flowers and a bunch of desserts, so i'm very happy. i'm working on my own little gift for her myself, and i hope to finish it tomorrow! i've also been relatively pain-free up until the tail-end of the day, so that's always good news! tonight will be the first night i've gone to bed without my dressings, too! i'm healing, i'm happy, and it feels so damn good
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:54 am

I accomplished stuff in my kitchen and got in a roughly 4k walk around my neighborhood. I'm actually tired and not aching in every place? Is it possible I might get three nights of decent sleep in a row? I almost forgot what REM sleep was there for a bit. I know I dreamed about a kitten last night a brown tabby I think? Too tired to be properly lucid right now but .. solid REM sleep was so so very nice. Looking forward to more.
hyena
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:30 am

• I totally was struck with the perfect idea of a tattoo I want to get one day. I'm going to wait a bit as I'm in no rush to get it done but it's absolutely perfect. I'm really excited even if I have no intentions of getting it done for a little while? Which is funny but whatever, I had kind of a crap day so a sudden burst of genius was kind of what I needed.
sylver
Green Belt

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:58 am

• fun date ideas:
    - battle royale at a graveyard at night where you repeatedly stab your love interest while proclaiming that you're god
    - romantic and very silent boat ride down the river where three complete strangers nearly tip over your boat until you kill a man to give them their own boat, after which they continue to follow you around for a while
    - tying your love interest up and taking pictures of them in a lot of places, which ends with them being shot after you dump them in a cell at the sheriff's office and the lawmen somehow turn hostile on them and not you
    - shooting a man to steal his horse-drawn little cart and going on a very speedy and highly dangerous ride through the city in which you run a few people over and shoot a few more lawmen
    - mud wrestling in which you establish your dominance as the alpha by beating your love interest to death

all in all, a decent RDR online experience, at long last the majority of people were friendly enough and those that weren't were actually beatable opponents for once
    x

x
    x

x

necro/cyril/viceroy, they/them

my golden heart, my toyhouse
    my rp search, my afflatus stuff
    my writing