Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:19 pm

My God I actually got a snow day!? Wtf I never get snowdays? Imma gonna have to take advantage of this somehow.
Last edited by Grengirl on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamora.
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:21 pm

• Listening to The Lion King 2 soundtrack at work and feeling all nostalgic. This movie was my favorite growing up, I watched it almost every day after daycare/school. I love it so much and I'm just so happy right now <3

Plus this D&D campaign is gonna be bomb. I love my friends.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

talk marvel to me and send me vines please.
    gamora still is and always will be my number 1

i luv u bitchhh - bestest pal in the entire galaxy

[x][x] pirate [x] dnd group rp [x][x] n0mad
    [x] python [x] algo [x] incandescence [x] snow
    [x][x] jazzy [x] newt [x] beyond blood [x] sin bin
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
Kael
Silver Belt

Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:56 pm

The Matt-Meme is living in this discord and I never felt so alive. Man it feels good to have this much fun. It's been a long time.
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

thunderofthebun
Admin

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:19 pm

My boyfriend wants to go to an interesting art installation/exhibit on a date. I NEVER would have guessed he’d suggest something like that; he isn’t really the artsy/museumy type at all (aside from maybe some history). Should be quite a nice anniversary date!!
Happy May!

- Share team changes ✔
- Share poetry finalists in afflatus ✔
- Finalize the May afflatus ✔
- Finalize the AS survey results
- Create the 100 DoS prompt list
- Update the anon box thread
- Update the sidebar ✔
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Update the afflatus coding
- Prep afflatus images
- Update the team page
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the May blueberries!
roscoe
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 am

g-d not to post again so soon but! my package will be here on thursday so i'm really excited about that!

plus things in general are starting to look a bit better regarding my life situation... like things were super rocky regarding my job (and whether i'd still have it in a month), my physical health (i go to the dr in a couple hours to sort out that then i have to schedule two separate appointments about two separate things), and this past friday my mental health hit an all time low but it's starting to look better!

and, additionally, i'm thinking about starting a review blog so that's a thing that's gonna happen. i'm still hammering out the details and everything but it's gonna happen and i'm really hyped.
cap'nstark
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:56 pm

• talking to my dad this morning was nice. even if we went a little over and i had to rush to the bus stop,,,,
      he also knows how to get me to crack up. i told him about the pool and how upperclassmen fuck with freshmen and he gave me an idea for how to mess with them even more. and he kept bringing up about me getting into middle college and how proud he was of me!!! really starting to think he's more excited than i am.
      i honestly forgot how truly fun it is to talk to my dad. tuesdays have come to be the best day of my week just bc i get to start it off goofing off with him in the morning. <3
Kael
Silver Belt

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:45 pm

So it is quite possible that I'll be seeing Maya within 3 weeks from now. 3 weeks. That thought is just.... Wonderful. I'm so proud of my sis with all that she does <3
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

sammy
Black Belt

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 pm

today was always going to be a hard day, and one of my close friends who knows about the situation let me lean on him this morning. i had a lil bit of a cry and then halfway through realised that he had 'CARAMEL NIBBLES' and i asked him why and he said that he woke up really craving them so he wrote it on his hand so he wouldn't forget to get them on the way to sixth. it just ?? made me laugh so much and idk if it was because i was emotionally volatile but it pulled me right out of that horrible low feeling and into this warm little bubble because one of my best friends just woke up with such a specific craving for something so obscure and u know what?? we went to get those caramel nibbles !! and i actually had an alright day regardless
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
he/him ♢ storage ♢ gmt ♢ 1x1 search
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
digital witness
Green Belt

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 am

• we're getting the og customer service crew back together for lunch this weekend
      i hang out with two of them pretty frequently, but it's been a while since i've seen the third
      she's such a fun person to be around and i've missed laughing with her 😭
      mostly miss how she'd scream at the smallest noise lmfao that shit made my day
      the time i made her use a jack in the box??? omfggggg i about pissed myself 😂😂
─────────────────────────────────────────────────xxxLADY LUCK, TAKE THE WHEEL
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
{ - tumblr | bf | characters | one x one search - }
sylver
Green Belt

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:32 pm

• the art i got done is amazing and i'm super glad i paid the artist more than i won the auction for. i still think that i didn't pay nearly as much as that piece is truly worth, but gods, do i love it already. it's utterly perfect and more than i could have asked for
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
cyril, 21, they/them, infp-t, gemini, greyromantic asexual, true neutral/neutral good, german
my golden heart, my rp search, my afflatus stuff, my toyhouse, my goodreads, may playlist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛