Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

MajorPoland
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:49 pm

I don't want to brag but my watch made out of amaranth wood and rose nacre arrived <3
I was made to rule the waves across the seven seas
search ~ german/polish ~ atheist ~ taken ~
A lot of stress in my life right now, replies will be sparse. Thank you for understanding
sylver
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:57 am

• my mood app might have tracked my mood as "meh" for like a week straight now, but that also means i haven't had any major breakdowns in a while, so honestly? i'll take "meh". it's far better than "bad" & "awful".

my bookshelf is also lined with plenty of new LGBT-themed books to indulge myself with, so i can use the two+ hours i spend in public transport each day actually doing something other than listen to music & numbly stare out of the window. plus, it feels good to read again. i kinda missed it.

i've done next to nothing with my life since i got that sick note and went home from work tuesday afternoon, but i honestly needed that too. not just to actually give my body the rest it needed to recover, but also for my head. i feel like i finally had some time to at least somewhat sort through the chaos in there too. let's hope work doesn't completely drain me again on monday.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
cyril, 21, they/them, infp-t, gemini, greyromantic asexual, true neutral/neutral good, german
my golden heart, my rp search, my afflatus stuff, my toyhouse, my goodreads, may playlist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Gamora.
Black Belt

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:11 am

• Captain Marvel was incredible omg I’m just so happy right now!!
      Also Carol Danvers is my new sexuality, she can do whatever she wants to me bye.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

talk marvel to me and send me vines please.
    gamora still is and always will be my number 1

i luv u bitchhh - bestest pal in the entire galaxy

[x][x] pirate [x] dnd group rp [x][x] n0mad
    [x] python [x] algo [x] incandescence [x] snow
    [x][x] jazzy [x] newt [x] beyond blood [x] sin bin
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
Lena Luthor
Yellow Belt

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:57 am

renee tried to use my phone today and it was so funny watching her reaction. i don’t even remember who told me to put all my apps into one folder, but i’ve just left them like that since so it’s hilarous to watch people try and navigate my phone

i’m also planning my summer trips with my friends! looks like i’ll be heading to toronto for the second time, so that will be so much fun since i had a blast last time i went. i also Finally, after years of wanting to, am planning to visit europe. my friends and i just have to decide where we want to go, but i am super excited since a couple of my friends who live over there are going to try and meet up with me once we decide where exactly we are going!

and to top it all off, i’m doing so well as a pharmacy tech that i’m going full time at my job in june and i think i may end up going to pharmacy school, hopefully to become a pharmacist. this job is an absolute dream and i’m so glad everything is fitting into place

piper also is moving to the new barn hopefully next friday, so i’m hoping to get her settled in and back into regular work asap
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:44 pm

This week is finally over. I have a day off now and we finally got the machine to stop hemorrhaging chocolate ice milk all over the place late yesterday.
MajorPoland
Bronze Belt

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:42 pm

I am finally getting better and recovering from my cold. That's awesome <3
I was made to rule the waves across the seven seas
search ~ german/polish ~ atheist ~ taken ~
A lot of stress in my life right now, replies will be sparse. Thank you for understanding
sylver
Green Belt

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:31 pm

• just bricked my literally ancient pokemon diamond safe file while trying to glitch to darkrai. now i at least have a reason to (partially) replay the game, so once i get over how damn slow old pokemon games feel, i can finally get into that. just gotta power through it until i have everything i need to glitch back into the void and try navigating to darkrai again. (also remembered to transfer my shinies & high-leveled pokemonn over to white before trying that shit so i can upload them into the pokebank later, bless not losing those babies to this failed attempt. especially my beloved staraptor. i'll see you in ultra sun. or, you know, maybe even in sword/shield)
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
cyril, 21, they/them, infp-t, gemini, greyromantic asexual, true neutral/neutral good, german
my golden heart, my rp search, my afflatus stuff, my toyhouse, my goodreads, may playlist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lycaenidae
Brown Belt

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:41 pm

I made it home on spring break and bought some extra arrows! If only the snow would melt I could go do some archery practice. Also tomorrow I get to go back to the barn where I volunteer. I miss the horses and the therapy riders and the other barn volunteers.

Plus its been a few days but I feel on top of the world after my ride on Friday still. I was thrown in a lesson full of people who like, have their own horses and have been riding constantly since childhood and I jumped the same pretty high and complex course as them, thanks to the lovely Tristan, a crazy Saddlebred who I love dearly. It was definitely a chaotic lesson but we did great and it felt amazing.
amnesia.
Black Belt

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:33 pm

• holyshit the new devil may cry game is so good
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-- one x one search -- character thread -- toyhouse
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
friendly neighbourhood buddhist - pisces - capricorn rising
thunderofthebun
Admin

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 am

My birthday is this week.
Happy May!

- Share team changes ✔
- Share poetry finalists in afflatus ✔
- Finalize the May afflatus ✔
- Finalize the AS survey results
- Create the 100 DoS prompt list
- Update the anon box thread
- Update the sidebar ✔
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Update the afflatus coding
- Prep afflatus images
- Update the team page
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the May blueberries!