Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:36 pm

Jazzy's early birthday present arrived and unpacking it brought the biggest smile to my face. She got me the Bulbasaur funko that is not available here in Europe and there were a few cute other items as well. God, she really is spoiling me <3 I love her so much!
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

Gamora.
Black Belt

Wed May 01, 2019 3:46 pm

• This big accounting mess at work is starting to clear up and it's such a relief. There are many more accounts to figure out still, but it feels nice to finally be getting this sorted. I really love this job despite it's struggles and I can't picture myself working anywhere else. I feel so blessed and my coworkers are amazing people. My "Work Dad" brought me mini eggs yesterday because I was sad about Endgame. They don't get it, but they respect it and care <3
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

talk marvel to me and send me vines please.
    gamora still is and always will be my number 1

i luv u bitchhh - bestest pal in the entire galaxy

[x][x] pirate [x] dnd group rp [x][x] n0mad
    [x] python [x] algo [x] incandescence [x] snow
    [x][x] jazzy [x] newt [x] beyond blood [x] sin bin
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
sylver
Green Belt

Wed May 01, 2019 4:16 pm

• i spent the morning taking an one hour long bath with a galaxy-themed bath bomb, while wearing a galaxy-themed face mask, while listening to unsolved murder cases one of these things is not like the other, but it was super nice. i ended up just... dozing off again for like three hours afterwards. that being said, i don't mind that i wasted labor day like that, it was nice and soothing and my hair smells like mint from the new shampoo i tried. the muscle on the left side of my neck doesn't hurt that much anymore either and i can turn my head again, so yay!

also looking forward to watching endgame on sunday. my friends wanted to watch it today at like 8:30 PM and i wasn't keen on the idea since it's a really long movie and getting home afterwards would be a nightmare, so we managed to settle on sunday at 6 PM instead

also, receiving new, nice art of calladin always makes my day better, i love the man so much
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
cyril, 21, they/them, infp-t, gemini, greyromantic asexual, true neutral/neutral good, german
my golden heart, my rp search, my afflatus stuff, my toyhouse, my goodreads, may playlist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt
House: Vipera

Wed May 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Kael wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:36 pm
Jazzy's early birthday present arrived and unpacking it brought the biggest smile to my face. She got me the Bulbasaur funko that is not available here in Europe and there were a few cute other items as well. God, she really is spoiling me <3 I love her so much!
I love you too boo.

Honestly only good thing that has happened is really having my support group around me. Plus work has actually been fun because I just get along with everyone at work. Even when we roll around and drop breakable boxes on accident, we still laugh about it because it just happens. And I'm learning every new aspect of my job and I actually enjoy it very much.
xxxx
Imagex News: ......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora [X]
Avenoir [] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
grim.
Silver Belt
House: Sagacitas

Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 pm

• screaming with shasha and sharing the stalest of memes at five in the morning. i'm honestly
    so happy we started chatting again because it's been way too long and i missed this :'3

also picking up some new rps that i absolutely don't need and probably don't have the time
    for but impulse control is for cowards and i'm really excited for them anyways
vanitas.
Black Belt

Re:

Thu May 02, 2019 2:20 am

grim. wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 pm
  • screaming with shasha and sharing the stalest of memes at five in the morning. i'm honestly
    so happy we started chatting again because it's been way too long and i missed this :'3
Don't mind me, I don't know why but I teared up reading this, I guess I missed my babes that much. I'm a mess but this made my day/night 💕

▲▼▲▼▲

important
Brown Belt

Thu May 02, 2019 12:10 pm

• hello i would like to take a second to scream about the beautiful nascent indrik i just got today (her name is quiescence and i love her!!!!!)

i know it seems like... eh, esp with more hard-core players but it's a big deal to me lmao. it's my first time participating in an event so i'm really pleased! i've been saving up for her and it isn't easy to get the feathers either lmao

there are several different stages (evolutions?) to the indrik, and i just got the first one today! she's absolutely gorgeous and i hope to evolve her

she is BEAUTIFUL and gentle & kind
      she looks like she's smiling (:
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Thu May 02, 2019 1:50 pm

A really nice member sent a message to the staff and it was cute and nice and it made the day brighter. It's really nice to hear that people appreciate the work we do and don't mind the mishaps and other things. So, really, thank you for that cute message and it really made me feel giddy inside. ♥

On another note, I got a 90% from my criminal procedure mid-term, so... FUCK YEAH??? My extra mark is 19% out of a possible 20%?? PRAISE THE LORD????
thunderofthebun
Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 3:12 pm

It really really sucks to have to reprimand and say negative things, or to reveal the negative things that have been said. It really helped to read some subsequent posts/messages of kindness, and also to see the team working together and their great communication.

Also my boyfriend comes home tomorrow and I am finally feeling significantly better. I hate not seeing him and his conference has kept him so busy.

Also I splurged on a couple makeup items I kept seeing advertised (well $30 total) and so far I’m quite satisfied! Also wearing a skirt today 😱 that I just bought and very pleased to find it has pockets!!

Lastly, I have a list of some admin stuff to work on that has come up this week and look forward to it this weekend. And to finally get out to the archery range again!
Happy May!

- Share team changes ✔
- Share poetry finalists in afflatus ✔
- Finalize the May afflatus ✔
- Finalize the AS survey results
- Create the 100 DoS prompt list
- Update the anon box thread
- Update the sidebar ✔
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Update the afflatus coding
- Prep afflatus images
- Update the team page
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the May blueberries!
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu May 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Hidden text.
absolutely wild how a text is enough to make me soft but i just love her ok