Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Gamora
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:03 pm

• halcon tickets are on sale next friday and now dad, his two best friends, and I are planning our cosplays. yes. my fifty-five year old father and his same aged friends are going to be cosplaying with me xD I love them <3

also picked up another building at work! im kinda excited.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. feel free to pm me about anything.
      still suffering from post-endgame depression.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

sylver
Attendant

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:07 pm

• finally got around to buying a bike! that's 250 € gone from my savings, but having a bike is going to help me get to the train station and back home without having to rely on a bus that shows up every 20 minutes if at all
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ x..x ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

━━━───━━━[ TAKE ME NOW! ]━━━━━━──━

cyril, they/them, gemini sun/pisces moon/leo rising, german
it's ya boy, gay angel who's been pining for a demon forever
my writing / my 100 dos / my toyhouse / my golden heart ♡

━━━━━───━━━━━━━──━━━━───━━
I DON'T WANT TO STRAY .FROM THE HALLOWED GROUND!
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
deviant
Green Belt

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:30 pm

• had a super chill day where i've just been able to focus on writing, meaning i've written just over 4000 words total today and honestly i can't remember the last time that happened :'))

enjoying the 100 DoS prompts so far and can't wait to see what's up next, especially because i have a whole new squad of characters who i already adore and can't wait to write for them more !!
important
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:33 am

• whew, ok, finally got my last bit of evidence sent through! that means, should they not need anything else from me, my ass doesn't have to stress about it anymore lmao. also paid off our last bit of money to the lawyers yesterday (cheers for £1,200 down the drain). emily's letter is heartbreaking tbh, but it'll really help my case. i can finally sit back and relax. hope to focus all my energy into afflatus/events stuff for house points (go unicorns), and my muse is being super kind to me. just gotta celebrate the little things ig
my muse is all over the place rn. please forgive me
for like, picking and choosing sometimes. i swear
i'll get around to it, things are just a bit slow atm.
i love everyone equally ok. i hope to god i may one
day catch up on 100 DoS but it ain't looking great

my writing, character storage, 100 DoS

discord: ichirou#3980
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Re:

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:37 pm

important wrote:
    • whew, ok, finally got my last bit of evidence sent through! that means, should they not need anything else from me, my ass doesn't have to stress about it anymore lmao. also paid off our last bit of money to the lawyers yesterday (cheers for £1,200 down the drain). emily's letter is heartbreaking tbh, but it'll really help my case. i can finally sit back and relax. hope to focus all my energy into afflatus/events stuff for house points (go unicorns), and my muse is being super kind to me. just gotta celebrate the little things ig
Look at you go, my dearest non-English-native-friend!! Best of luck to you with this and your lawyer potato is always ready to help! ♥

I and Ichi exchanged small house tour videos a few hours ago and it was the sweetest thing ever and I want to visit now. LET ME IN.

I also just sent out my application and have an idea for a 100 DoS prompt that doesn't really rile up my muse. Here's to hoping I both get a spot to practice for a month and not fuck over my so far decent ability to keep up with prompts. Apart from the headache plaguing me right now, today has been decent. c:
important
Global Moderator

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Kami wrote:
important wrote:
Look at you go, my dearest non-English-native-friend!! Best of luck to you with this and your lawyer potato is always ready to help! ♥

I and Ichi exchanged small house tour videos a few hours ago and it was the sweetest thing ever and I want to visit now. LET ME IN.

I also just sent out my application and have an idea for a 100 DoS prompt that doesn't really rile up my muse. Here's to hoping I both get a spot to practice for a month and not fuck over my so far decent ability to keep up with prompts. Apart from the headache plaguing me right now, today has been decent. c:

also your flat is gorgeous and so are you

on another note, turns out writing for sheogorath is super fun and i'm excited to do it again!
really pumped about this whole event in general. things are looking good!
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Re:

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:54 pm

important wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:43 pm
Kami wrote:
important wrote:

also your flat is gorgeous and so are you

on another note, turns out writing for sheogorath is super fun and i'm excited to do it again!
really pumped about this whole event in general. things are looking good!
Hidden text.
And this is why our love is legendary and can never be copied. Daddy. ♥
obluda
White Belt

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:44 am

• ahh today i went out for the whole day to climb with my friends outside on our school's property, we were all laughing like the entire time it was such a good experience (even though we were threatening each other the entire time and being chaotic). at the end of the day i went ziplining after climbing across this cargo net super high in the air with my friend and it was so worth the worries. n graduation and prom is coming up too i am readyyyy!! plus today me & my roommates signed up for our dorm and qwirknewefkmghgf let's goooo
hyena
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:35 am

• caught a cool moth today which, which you're an entomologist, is basically the jackpot???
      also i'm really happy with my 100 days of summer work; it's not the works most amazing writing obviously but i'm working on character development which is well worth it!
bellona
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:30 am

• finally got around to getting my xbox gold subscription so i can play multiplayer online (,:
      if anyone wants to play hit me up in the dms bc i need xbox friends
      seA OF THIEVES AND APEX LEGENDS HIT ME UP

today was a lil bit rough and i had a couple dark moments, but
      i’m okay and getting better. i’m just glad it’s over and done with.
      just need to keep on pushing and i’ll be fine