• we've done it...
      our baby has reached his final form
      i'm so fucking pumped it's unreal
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:05 pm

While I’ve had exes over to my parents’ house on Christmas, this is different. My boyfriend’s family is really nice, and I’ll be spending part of Christmas with THEM. It’s a total first for me and while I have stress and serious fomo about missing my family opening gifts (like it’s been causing me serious anxiety all week to miss that for the first time in almost 30 years), I know that I am also excited to experience new things with this really cool guy.

I have never had someone so ridiculously diligent about introducing me to people at social functions and it’s kind of amazing. And the way he smiles at me.. guh.
Happy March!

Check out the AS Survey and let us know how we can improve.

My current to-do list: discussion and poll for the April Event,
get older, prep said event (if still occurring), prep the April afflatus
conclude the AS survey, 1x1 event, and social media survey,
share 1x1 event results, current points,
and create thread for anon box discussion.
Also: finalize Never's backend access, discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the March blueberries!
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:15 am

Just about everything is boxed and most of the cards are ready. Yule is just one sleep away now. My no bake baking is done, well mostly I still want to decorate the rice crispy ones with frosting if I have time tonight? That probably wont happen now but 🤷‍♀️. Just a good day all round actually only one shift to work and I got everything done there with a little time to spare. Wore my new holiday hat all day too.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Hidden text.
Honestly, this GIF just gave me life for the whole day.
People are yelling about the new Avengers movie on all social media.
And my lovely Godzilla boy gets just a bit of love.
I'm so lucky my boyfriend loves this oversized reptile. We're so watching this.
caligo
Black Belt

Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:26 pm

• tarzan. freaking love that movie.

also finally getting excited for this Christmas and Christmas eve
Image Image Image
cali twenty-one ENFP 4w5 6w7 9w1sagittarius sun, taurus moon, aquarius asc.
Image Image Image
buenos aires, argentina writeblr form thread character development thread
Image Image
algorythm
Black Belt

Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:14 pm

popstar by jooyoung should be a trash song....but I can't with complete confidence label it that???
lmao I enjoy it so much
  • ImagexImagexImage
    . .
    . .
    . .

my name's olivia and I'm a bitxx
    ch. I like to write and talk and
    sometimes do art. xreal tired.
    xxxxxix,it's not me, it's you.
    Imagex
    xxxxxxxfine. I'll forget you.
    muse: 3/10 ixn-n,xi time: 6/10
    i-x discord: olive tree#5214 x-
    canadian koreaboo/weeb/etc
sylver
Orange Belt

Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:54 pm

• my mother: you know, i never know why you wear sports bras, you don't even do sports while wearing them
    me, somehow relieved she doesn't know what binders are: it just be like that sometimes, i guess

but now that i've ordered a gc2b binder, i'm finally gonna give in and allow myself to buy aesthetic clothes! i've waited five years to see if that aesthetic would change, but nah, i'm still into fancy, gothic-y, military-style garbage. i'm gonna get a gothic fantasy admiral coat and y'all can say goodbye to old, basic ass necro & bow down say hello to lord necro

also super relieved that i found presents for everyone again, and that all of it got here in time! can't wait to drown a few fuckers in my love and my presents, hhh and, somehow, i still managed to have 2k on my bank account by the end of the month, look at me go
Imagexxxxx
x

x
x
x
x

necro/cyril, they/them, 21, gemini (may 29th), infp-t

yo, my name's necro and i worship aaravos religiously.
your local elf mage who's gay for their chaotic tiefling.

my golden heart ♡, rp search, afflatus stuff, toyhouse

( ) ──── ( ) ──── ( ) ──── ( )
caim
Yellow Belt

he is the reason for this being the best Christmas ever

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:00 am

It's Christmas Eve and right now I'm spending one of the best nights ever with the man I plan on marrying in the future. Currently sitting on the living room couch, I'm surrounded by three lovely little felines, two of which got new identification tags tonight and my parents who have welcomed Connor into my family as if it was meant to be. All I can say is that I am 100% blessed and this is, without a doubt, the most wonderful Christmas (Eve) I've ever had. I've had the opportunity to binge watch cheesy Hallmark movies with him, bake and eat an assortment of cookies with him, sit and play both board and video games with him for hours, start a new show and binge it with him, cuddle him, work on a DnD campaign together with him, and just as a whole, bond and grow even more with him if that's even possible at this point in time. Our year and a half anniversary passed only three days ago and I've never been so in love with someone, and even though there are fights and tears- they've all been worth it, because that's the thing about this wonderful, incredible boy, he'll always be worth it and I will fight for him and us until I run out of air and more. I'm currently saving up for his engagement ring and have almost made enough to get it which has me so incredibly giddy. I just am so happy with where I'm at with this beautiful person.
Meraki
Black Belt

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:13 pm

• Today is... so beautifully amazing. Aside from the fact that I've been welcomed into someone else's home and given a better Christmas than I've ever had before, today I am surrounded by love and the most amazing people in the world. Ren, Elliott, Halo, Heidi, the cats, Halo's parents... Nothing could be better. Tonight I will be killing Halo's family in a game of Monopoly on my new retro game board in my fuzzy fox slippers and cuddling my llama plush.

P.S. I named the llama Craig after the long standing love only my fiance may remember.
MajorPoland
Bronze Belt

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:54 am

I watched Ogniem I Mieczem today (old polish movie) and i forgot how good it is.
Especially this one super sweet scene where the main hero falls into the arms of his king. It reminds me of this one rp i had, it died but nevermind
And if the polish people weren't so damn Catholic, I'd have had certain thoughts of sexual tension but nah. Still so cute and the actor is (rather was) so sweet <3
Image search ~ german/polish ~ atheist ~ kinda taken ~

"There's no guarantee of coming back,
but passin' on - that's dead certain."

Captain Barbossa