Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

hyena
Brown Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:52 am

holy shit I just saw Spider-Man Far From Home and holy shit, that was a movie. I loved it and oh my god.
Please for the love of God if anyone wants to talk Marvel my nearest Marvel friend is 1000 miles away and I need to talk to like, anybody because WOW.
trophyboys
Orange Belt
House: Amaranthine

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:40 am

• I just saw spider-man: far from home and !!!! God it was so good
Gamora wrote:
    • me and this goof can’t shut up abt it now. ily jenna. god it feels so good to have someone to nerd out w and only talk abt marvel LMAOO

edit: and she posted below me too :”)) ily nerd
Last edited by trophyboys on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamora
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:51 am

trophyboys wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:40 am
    • I just saw spider-man: far from home and !!!! God it was so good
Gamora wrote:
    • me and this goof can’t shut up abt it now. ily jenna. god it feels so good to have someone to nerd out w and only talk abt marvel LMAOO
    • I just got home from a night of drinking with my family to this and it made me smile hello ilysm pal <3

agreed tho! spider-man far from home surpassed my expectations like I’m shook. and the set up for phase 4 just kinda blew my mind like wow

WHAT AM I GONNA DO THERES NO MARVEL RELEASES FOR A HOT MINUTE NOW. write a million marvel rps with julien, that’s what lol
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. feel free to pm me about anything.
      still suffering from post-endgame depression.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

python regius
Orange Belt

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:58 am

• my new piercings turned out so well. I have wanted them for so long and they are everything I'd hoped for !! amazing
    and yes I am absolutely going to shamelessly show them off by including a link
cap'nstark
White Belt

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:56 am

• life has been really... good recently.
      being with my dad and away from everything has been really nice. still have a week left here and i haven't felt this relaxed in awhile. the most stressed i've been was when i was spiderman: far from home with that scene.
      g and i decided that we're gonna do a road trip next summer too and i'm so hyped for that. we've been planning a few things recently, and i can't even begin to express how much i love that loser. i feel like i actually have motivation to get through this next year. from the things we've been planning to planning the road trip... i can feel this next year is going to be good.
      plus i start working when i get back, and i get to work with g. i'm actually really looking forwards to working bc its with her??? aaaaaaa i love her sm <3
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:43 am

I finaly got yo get on here and write a little after about a week? I just couldn't put my head in the correct space until now. I found I had a half finished post still in my clipboard from before Canada day?! It just felt do good to finish that post and check in with a few of my friends and house.

I mean I also enjoyed a morning walk and not having to work today but my true highlight is sadly above. I'm sorry for those reading thos that I live a mostly boring life lol.
rimbaud
Bronze Belt

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:57 pm

i love writing for apollo and aurora so much. they are my babies and i love them to bits. i wanna cry because they're that cute and just perfect. they're becoming more important to me than any other ship i ever had whether it was from a a rp, my own, or from a show/fandom. sorry, cangel, you're somewhat close second!
rimbaud | 22 | entp | 7w6 | 782 tritype | aries ☉, leo ☽, can asc | demirom ace
catalogue | character development | 100 days of summer | writerblr | status: active
Lena Luthor
Yellow Belt

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:43 pm

my birthday is coming up soon and my friends are absolutely adorable planning things we can do for it. katie is so excited because ‘i’m finally single for my birthday’ and even though i have no idea why that would matter, we all had a good laugh about it yesterday. i cant wait to just go out and spend some time with them, it’ll be so much fun
Deer
Silver Belt

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Excited to take on this little free time "project" I have going on. Feels good to prod at the stuff again I have left dusting so long.

Work has been good, even if I have been support engineer for majority of my time over the last 1.5 week. Oh well, at least my support helps my coworkers.

Only a month left before I go on holiday and I am already dreaming about it! It will be nice to get out of the country for a bit.

Hi, I am Deer! I love coding and spend a fair part of my
life doing it. I like Arrowverse, a lot. My inbox is always
open if you feel up to chat (about anything) or need some
help with BBCode. Check out my superhero group rp!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoSTo Do
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

vanitas.
Black Belt

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:23 pm

Slowly returning to myself after 3 days at Anime Expo and omg
I loved it.

I mean, it was fucking PACKED, specifically the artist alley but I loved all the art and I found so many great artists and now I'm tempted to get my own booth for next year!

Will try to return to AX next year for sure no matter what. Maybe even be a maid for the Maid Cafe uwu

▲▼▲▼▲