Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:16 pm

• me, watching a top kids shows compilation by a german and crying over shit like mona der vampir, nils holgerson, art attack, timm thaler, jim knopf, little amadeus, simsala grimm, sissi, pinocchio, heidi, wunschpunsch,, wissen macht ah, sandmännchen & many more: fuck, take me back please, just hearing the intros to those shows reminds me what it was like to be a happy kiddo hhhh new vacation plan: just binge -rewatch old tv shows i used to watch as a kid
Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl .✦ they/them ✦. greyromantic asexual
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingnanocharacters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

cap'nstark
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:44 am

• i had my second day of work today and it was really fun!! g and i work together so well and we actually had a blast. i made a really bad joke during it and she refused to talk to me for a few minutes after.
      working with her is so much fun <3 love that loser sm
Gamora
Black Belt

Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:48 am

• pride, as always, was beautiful today. over 150,000 people were at the parade to celebrate. i’m blessed to live in a city that loves and supports everyone. I also didn’t pass out despite being close to doing so, so yay I lived!

ALSO ALL THE MARVEL NEWS HECK. so many things to be excited about. jane foster thor, captain marvel 2 & fantastic 4 confirmed, black widow may 1, 2020 among many other amazing titles and dates released, and so much more. spent the entire time screaming to julien about the updates, bless him xD plus we got started on our new roleplay so overall i’d say it’s been a pretty damn good day!!

edit: also endgame is officially passing Avatar as top grossing movie so I’m hella proud
Last edited by Gamora on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:31 pm

A few kind words from Thunder
Sometimes that is more than enough to make a persons week more of us should be so brave ❤
Deer
Overseer

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:31 pm

Made quite some progress this weekend with the personal project I am working on and in general I am happy about how it is going. Hopefully I can finish it off soon and get the ball rolling.

I had a nice day of doing close to nothing and that is good. I will probably take the dog for a long walk in a few minutes and just relax with her. Yes. That sounds good.

Only 2.5 weeks left before my holiday. Bulgaria, I am ready.
Life is pretty busy! Please give me some time to get back to you. I promise I will reply asap.

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!
PM me if you need/want my discord

==================================================
BooSisPotato PoGo Shinydex
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [x] || kami [] || vintage [x] || harvey []
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Deer wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:31 pm
I love this hoe. We had a very fun time chatting today and I love how she spams me in bad puns and memes. Everyone should love this dork. ♥

My small legal battle with this shifty online company is looking very good so far. Just got an e-mail today that they're willing to begin procedures to give me my money back and even thanked me "for providing useful information", even though the official consumer protection services had to e-mail them. I think I'm going to stick to buying fancy things from AliExpress and do research before falling victim to commercials, haha. This was a good lesson and practice, though.

On another note, a really nice lady is helping me with getting the contracts done for my internship starting from August. I now only need to get the contracts as well as deliver them to the General Prosecutor's Office and I'm all set to get started. I got moved into the same department as my sister, so that's going to be a rad party. Lowkey excited to begin working together with the team at Organised Crime and Corruption Investigation Department, not going to lie.
rimbaud
Bronze Belt

Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:45 pm

oh my god, writing this prompt was so much fun. easily in my top 3 with 'to have faith' and 'were you ever'. i love this chaotic trio so much, i can die for these babies.
Image Image
rimbaud | 22 | entp | 7w6 | 782 tritype | aries ☉, leo ☽, can asc | demirom asexual
pun enthusiast. astrophile. rock nerd. bibliophile. cat lady. existential crisis with a humour.
catalogue | character development | search for role plays | writerblr | status: active
bioshock
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:39 pm

• recently, i've reconnected with a friend and we've already became gym partners, spontaneous hiking buddies and planned a weekend trip. honestly so close to living the life i want, rather than conforming to what i’m already in.
trophyboys
Green Belt
House: Amaranthine

my heart is crying i can't

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 am

• i LOVE jenna's prompts so much??? like i genuinely can't omg her day 47 prompt just made my heart meltttttttt. it's such an honor to have her write such incredible things based on our rps

and i started another rp with her?? we're at four and counting now lmao. i love our rps so much and even tho i'm totally biased to the nysm one, i adore every single one of them and i can't wait till we have a thousand at this point.

my muse is literally through the roof and it's all bc she writes such cute little things?? and all her posts are always so goooddddd. i'm gonna have a productive writing night, i can feel it.

EDIT: i just reread all of her prompts and im smiling like a goof.

second edit: do i have a life??? BUT DO U SEE THIS GIRL POSTIN UNDERNEATH ME N SHIT. love her.
Last edited by trophyboys on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamora
Black Belt

Re: my heart is crying i can't

Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:29 am

• trophyboys wrote:
    Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 am
      • i LOVE jenna's prompts so much??? like i genuinely can't omg her day 47 prompt just made my heart meltttttttt. it's such an honor to have her write such incredible things based on our rps

and i started another rp with her?? we're at four and counting now lmao. i love our rps so much and even tho i'm totally biased to the nysm one, i adore every single one of them and i can't wait till we have a thousand at this point.

my muse is literally through the roof and it's all bc she writes such cute little things?? and all her posts are always so goooddddd. i'm gonna have a productive writing night, i can feel it.

EDIT: i just reread all of her prompts and im smiling like a goof.
    • omfg <3 this boy ^^^
      I had a very difficult day today and was pretty low and juli made me feel so much better. ilysm you big softie <3
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘