Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Black Kaiser
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:29 pm

I love my boyfriend so much. He is such a passionate person and k can't wait to see him again, even though we probably have a lot of serious topics to talk about and basically just a lot to talk about I can't wait to be with him again and it's only two weeks left
Black Kaiser * female * leo * taken <3 * search * character storage * my writing
breadstick
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:17 pm

although my mood dipped quite considerably due to some really unexpected and awful news, i had a really nice day out with a friend. he's not someone i've spoken to too much recently, but we decided on a whim to go to the shopping centre together and just have a chill day. we ended up sitting in the gardens and he told me a lot about his alters & did, which really touched me. he said he doesn't like talking about it to people for fear of what they'll say, but he said he not only felt comfortable talking to me about it, but he was happy to do so, considering it's something he's never talked in depth about before. i keep coming back to that fact to help cheer me up. i sort of felt appreciated, in a sense - and that never really happens, considering my dumbass brain downplays everything people tell me.

either way, it was just ... pleasant. another friend, afterwards, when i told her about my day, said she's not surprised and complimented me on how easy to talk to i am. i feel like i did really need to hear that to be honest, especially considering how my day's sort of crashing and burning lmaoo

no one thinks they are to blame
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

im cass, he/him, and i love jjba, bastille and roleplaying. my writing | my ocs | listography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
why can't we see that when we bleed we bleed the same
nogitsune
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:50 pm

• honestly what's made my like week is the fact that I've recently gotten up muse enough to write again. I took like a three-year hiatus and am just returning because my muse literally died. I'm excited to have roleplay again, or at least talk plots with people again. This year has been kinda rough, my boyfriends' dad passed in may so it's been we're trying to find our footing again in all of everything, but it looks like things are turning around slowly but surely. We made an offer on a house which is just so pretty and hopefully that follows through.

I also got back into coding a bit, which gives me a headache but I love trying to do it for some reason lmao. I typically don't do OC's but I've been opening up more to the idea of them, which also just gives me a reason to code so it's a win-win.
important
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:37 am

• many a thing! emily and i moved our role-play over to AS mostly due to the fact that i wanna say bad words lmao. also bc they're fucking assassins and murder is REQUIRED. but we've been having a good time with that!

and speaking of emily!!! it's our two year anniversary today!!!! :D we're not doing anything huge but !!!! we're happy regardless!! i love her so much :D
caligo
Black Belt

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:58 pm

honestly haven't been having the best few weeks. lets be honest, so far they sucked.
but honestly i'm so glad for the people that are there to support me, both irl & online ♥
please know i love y'all.

jesus this person is so freaking sweet and soft it makes me want to fight them.... with my love (?
Image ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

• cali twenty one argentina sag ☼ taurus ☾ aquarius ↑ ENFP 4w5 7w6 1w2 griffyndor / thunderbird

marvel, disney, harry potter, books, psychology, sociology, languages, theatre kid, conspiracy theories , animals, art, sitcoms, action & science fiction.

writeblr character index
            character development thread

100 DoS
Deer
Overseer

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:23 pm

Spent some time with my dad tonight. I really needed it. I missed him so much.

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoS
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [] || kami [x] || vintage [+]
silence.
Orange Belt

!!!

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:36 am

• i ran into an old friend on campus today!! it's been over a year since i last saw or spoke to her, but it's really nice to know that she's still out there living her life. we're planning on hanging out and catching up soon, and i'm really excited for it!! seeing her rly made the terror of going back to school worth it (':
Black Kaiser
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:34 pm

My university made a mistake and sent me a train/busticket for my semester that's valid from the 01/10/2000 to the 01/03/2001
Well done :D
Black Kaiser * female * leo * taken <3 * search * character storage * my writing
sylver
Attendant

Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:16 pm

• watching apostle with my babe & being blissfully unaware that michael sheen plays the role of the cult leader in it until his name popped up in the intro credits. i love how you can always recognize the man by his mannerism though, i love that about him and i also look forward to watching a bunch of other movie with the babe just because they have michael sheen playing a role in them

edit: i can't believe my own girlfriend would "deez nuts" me in the lord of our saviour, 2019
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ x..x ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

━━━───━━━[ TAKE ME NOW! ]━━━━━━──━

cyril, they/them, german, infp-t, gemini, a neutral good fool™
it's ya boy, gay angel who's been pining for a demon forever
about me / writing / toyhouse / my golden heart ♡

━━━━━───━━━━━━━──━━━━───━━
I DON'T WANT TO STRAY .FROM THE HALLOWED GROUND!
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 pm

Tbh so far I'm just grateful my phone is finally charging and that o have managed to avoid a serious accident. I swear the inatimste objects are out to get me today. Here's hoping I can keep it to bear misses and minor injures!

My ear worm just became the theme from George of the jungle. Thanks brain.