Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

thunderofthedrum
Admin
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:09 pm

Final ten Days of Summer prompts are being finalized and it is crazy how time flies! Proud of the good work the team has been doing, my boyfriend is back from Glacier National Park, my brother just came over, and taking a couple hours to get some tidying up done, and then a nice evening with my boyfriend... aside from the football game that I don't care about.

The new job is going pretty well.
Cruise packing list is half done.
I think I like my new haircut which is good as it was the most expensive one I've ever had.

I love all of you guys for making AS what it is.
Happy September!

- Finalize the AS survey results - working on it!
- Update the anon box thread - working on it!
- Announce new Overseer ✔
- Catch up on PMs
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Add new areas to Explicit board ✔
- Dear Stag ✔
- 100 DoS follow up poll
- Update the team page ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the September blueberries!
morningstar
Archivist
House: Vipera

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:11 pm

i found a dungeons and dragons starter set in a charity shop for £7 brand new!! what?? it had everything in it and im so happy

also i went out with my friend today and i met a guy i haven't seen in YEARS and it was honestly so nice
Image + harvey + gryffindor + ao3 + character thread + expanding universes +

merrily, merrily shall i live now

i'm always down to talk so message me by PM or let me know if you want my discord :)
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Today was a much better day no objects attacked and I got a free cupceake thingy from the bread man. He brought us a box I'm not that special lol. And someone else brought a bunch of jollytrancher hard candies which were nice. I haven't had them in years. Now I gave a half dozen starched in my work mug that I never get around to making tea in. I guess now it's my candy mug. No one has ever used it in me but hey it has my actual name on it so there is that I guess? Now if only that stopped the pen thieves? I digress. Right now I'm looking forward to the seventh as I might actually get a day off that day. That's just eight days away? I can do this!

(I think Thunder should... nvm she did! ♡♡♡ now I'm extra happy! )
vanitas.
Bronze Belt

Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:45 am

Got my paycheck 💕

And THEN I ordered 2 commissions from an artist within the BSD community and I'm so EXCI T ED
digital witness
Green Belt

Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:22 am

• I met justin furstenfeld of blue october tonight 😭👌🏻
      he's such a beautiful person
─────────────────────────────────────────────────xxxLADY LUCK, TAKE THE WHEEL
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
{ - tumblr | bf | characters | one x one search - }
cap'nstark
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:38 pm

• honestly i've been feeling really healthy recently.
      starting my college classes has been... really freeing honestly? yeah sure, there's more work, but being able to walk in late to class and your teacher is just like "traffic? yeah i get it" instead of getting yelled at in front of the whole class is just !!! me and t also meet up every time we're on campus together and it's been great seeing her every week <3
      plus working has been fun!! i got to fuck with one of my coworkers last thursday and he didn't even realize i was fucking with him. g was fucking dying after i did it too and our coworker just stood there like :D it was GREAT
      ++ finally opening that savings account this weekend for g and i's road trip and we're both so goddamn excited to start working towards something.

honestly, life has been great these past few months and i'm so happy to be alive rn <3
silence.
Orange Belt

<3 !!!!!!

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:58 am

• one of my oldest online friends just got back in contact with me and i just. feel so incredibly happy and blessed and grateful that she's still interested in being a part of my life. we've known each other for eight years now, and even if we haven't consistently talked throughout all those years, i still cherish and value her So Much and seeing a message from her made my heart do all kinds of things sksksksksk we have each other's discords now and i'm super optimistic about the future of our friendship!! <3
sylver
Attendant

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:15 pm

• a few of the cheap, used p4 games i won in ebay auctions arrived today. ebay's such a great way to get my hands on games that i already own for the PC and thus don't want to spend the full price on, like the witcher 3. i look forward to re-playing that on the PS4, but i also look forward to finally playing a plague tale: innocence, which has been sold out for the PS4 everywhere i look for some reason.

the bras i ordered after measuring out my bust again because my old ones don't 100% fit anymore arrived as well - switching from a 75A/34A to a 80B/36B legit makes such a huge difference, these two new ones are comfy as shit. my "normal" measured size would be an 85A/38A, but 80B is the "alternate size" and i'm more comfy with the slightly tighter band, so i kept those. plus, maybe now people will stop telling me how it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to have an A-cup when I can say I'm a B lmao
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ x..x ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

━━━───━━━[ TAKE ME NOW! ]━━━━━━──━

cyril, they/them, german, infp-t, gemini, a neutral good fool™
it's ya boy, gay angel who's been pining for a demon forever
about me / writing / toyhouse / my golden heart ♡

━━━━━───━━━━━━━──━━━━───━━
I DON'T WANT TO STRAY .FROM THE HALLOWED GROUND!
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:26 am

Today's prompt. It might mean very little to some, but I just can't help feeling overjoyed that it's so close to me. ♥

Also, Deer always knows how to cheer me up after an exhausting day with her memes and good wishes. Love that doughnut to death.
thunderofthedrum
Admin

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:23 pm

Grengirl wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 pm
Today was a much better day no objects attacked and I got a free cupceake thingy from the bread man. He brought us a box I'm not that special lol. And someone else brought a bunch of jollytrancher hard candies which were nice. I haven't had them in years. Now I gave a half dozen starched in my work mug that I never get around to making tea in. I guess now it's my candy mug. No one has ever used it in me but hey it has my actual name on it so there is that I guess? Now if only that stopped the pen thieves? I digress. Right now I'm looking forward to the seventh as I might actually get a day off that day. That's just eight days away? I can do this!

(I think Thunder should... nvm she did! ♡♡♡ now I'm extra happy! )
👀

Less than a month until the cruise.
Finally ordered a storage sack for my sleeping bag.
Finally got that cute wicker magazine bin for the bathroom I’d been eyeing for 2+ years.
Going kayaking this weekend and my friend is coming with her new roommate.
I’m almost at only $6000 left on my student loans. 💪

All good things!
Happy September!

- Finalize the AS survey results - working on it!
- Update the anon box thread - working on it!
- Announce new Overseer ✔
- Catch up on PMs
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Add new areas to Explicit board ✔
- Dear Stag ✔
- 100 DoS follow up poll
- Update the team page ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the September blueberries!