Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:53 pm

• had a headache, but one ibuprofen and a walk with dreamy really helped with that. the cool weather is so damn nice, i love going out and breathing in that crisp, fresh "summer is dying/dead" air *weary emoji*

also, multiplayer's confirmed for cyberpunk 2077. i'm a happy gamer. 2020 is gonna be an amazing year for my gaming ass. since i'll probably be living on my own by then, it'll also be a very "can't go out, i'm broke" year for me (amazing games + a planned vacation in greece + the release of the PS5), but i'll be damned if i ain't already looking forward to it all, damn
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ x..x ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

━━━───━━━[ TAKE ME NOW! ]━━━━━━──━

cyril, they/them, german, infp-t, gemini, a neutral good fool™
it's ya boy, gay angel who's been pining for a demon forever
about me / writing / toyhouse / my golden heart ♡

━━━━━───━━━━━━━──━━━━───━━
I DON'T WANT TO STRAY .FROM THE HALLOWED GROUND!
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Hidden text.
I asked Deer to test out a book I'm doing as a gift... hilarity ensued.
Deer
Overseer

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Kami wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:32 pm
Hidden text.
I asked Deer to test out a book I'm doing as a gift... hilarity ensued.
Excuse me, it was the best gay frog I ever read about ok???
I'm s u f f e r i n g

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoS
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [] || kami [x] || vintage [+]
Gamora
Black Belt

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:44 pm

• i'm very lucky. the hurricane passed through leaving only little damage to my community. the cities on either side of us weren't quite as lucky. some will be without power until wednesday and my power turned on half an hour ago. i'm terrified of storms/hurricanes/etc and it was a very terrifying experience and i'm blessed to be okay.

shout out to staff for being understanding during this situation since 100 days of summer is ending and if I was still without power until wednesday like some folks, I wouldn't have been able to finish it without their understanding and help.

anybody in nova scotia that needs a place to stay, my home is open, please message me.

EDIT: finished 100 days of summer!!!!
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. only here for roleplays & character
      development. please don't pm me at this time.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

nebula
Red Belt
House: Amaranthine

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:54 pm

seeing my friends still on here thriving and living their
best lives :') i miss them tons and miss writing tons
but regardless, knowing they're still active and still
writing makes me so so happy!!
nogitsune
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:07 pm

I've been feeling really good mentally and while I'm wary about shit hitting the fan, I'm just enjoying things as the come. I miss being so active online, I took a break because of mental health and so every day I'm more active on here it makes me more proud of myself.

I had an old friend reach out to me last night and while the reasons why weren't good for him I'm happy and proud of myself for being a person that people can always come to for help or just to talk about things. even if we've not spoken in like a year.
thunderofthedrum
Admin

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:19 am

Took my kayak out yesterday, and spent the evening snuggled up against my boyfriend reading an ebook while he intensely watched the UT game. Today he sacrificed the first Cowboys game to come to my nephew's birthday because he knew I wanted him to come. <3

Also thanks to swimming in the pool, my curls are extra amazing right now. Too bad the top of my head didn't get wet; I'll still need to shower. xD

My cruise is two weeks from today.

I created an updated little to-do list of Admin stuff and already crossed off several things over the past day or two.

I finished one of my library books.

New job is still going well and it's already been a month there?!?!!

Making progress on creating a linoleum lined pen for my senior rabbit so she doesn't have to hop in and out of her crate anymore.
Happy September!

- Finalize the AS survey results - working on it!
- Update the anon box thread - working on it!
- Announce new Overseer ✔
- Catch up on PMs
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Add new areas to Explicit board ✔
- Dear Stag ✔
- 100 DoS follow up poll
- Update the team page ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the September blueberries!
mila
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:57 am

• self care is replaying awakening after finishing 3h,, it's got such a nice, homey cast
    seeing familiar usernames around here too!! i wish i could dm first but i'm too shy but know i miss u and i love u living ur life. just the idea of being able to reconnect makes me a tiny bit happy
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:45 am

The few of the actually appreciative ppl that came in today and thanked us for being open. For having coffee and just being friendly to them. They saved my 7h no break day off shift from possibly being a last shift? No if they would just repair that local cell tower so I can make calls again and use data this day would have been as perfect as I expected?
breadstick
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:22 am

i guess i'm feeling a little appreciative about everything right now. i'm due to move out in a few days, which i'm sort of relieved about at this point, since living with my mother is getting incredibly ... unhealthy and suffocating. it's been like this for so long, and although living on my own will be stressful and i'll probably do an awful job at it because my self care it legitimately non-existent, it'll be nice not to have her breathing down my neck and criticising my actions at every turn. that's something i've been waiting for for quite a long time, and although my home life isn't the worst it's what triggers my dissociation more than anything else at the moment, so hopefully it'll die the fuck down soon. at least i hope so, pfft.

i finally came out to my new flatmates as trans, and they were all super positive about it - which is a massive relief to me, considering they're all eighteen year-old cisgender dudes who i was expecting to make a bunch of shitty "attack helicopter" jokes (since that's what i'm used to, at this point) - but no, they actually told me they're glad i told them and that they'll always have my back, which was ... unexpectedly sweet? i'm hoping that'll continue through the duration of my time there, and i could eat my words there, but they seem relatively open and agreeable, so we'll see.

also !!! d&d was super fucking fun !!! i had a blast and got pretty drunk but my friends jem & annie joined us this time and we had a Time developing our character's relationships. i'm super glad we got to do this before the three of us move to university, because i'm really going to miss them - but hopefully some day we can get together and do it again. i don't think i've had that much fun in ... a long time and watching cynthia spin around in her chair while trying to drunkenly roll for the npcs we were fighting against was funnier than it had the right to be.

no one thinks they are to blame
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

im cass, he/him, and i love jjba, bastille and roleplaying. my writing | my ocs | listography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
why can't we see that when we bleed we bleed the same